Customers Also Bought
- Create an eye-catching with the print pattern Expansion lady dress
- Unique chiffon Expansion fashion dress will make you out of ordinary
- High waist design to the chiffon fashion dress can show your sexy waist curve
- Chiffon fashion dress will give you comfortable touch
- This is a pretty Expansion nice dress that is very special
- You will be more stylish with this Expansion Skirt
- Special occasion Expansion Skirt is perfect for that upcoming special event, cocktail party, graduation, military ball, homecoming, formal dance, bridesmaid, wedding or prom
- Material: Chiffon
- Color: Red
- This Expansion fashion dress can show your sexy curve perfectly
- You can enjoy a cool summer with this Expansion Skirt
- Unique design to this skirt will make you more stylish
- You can match with different accessories with this lady dress
- Different matching of this dress brings you different emotion in different day
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
Types of Lady Dress:
The Shirt Dress
- The shirt dress has a button-down bodice and features a shirt collar and sleeves. The bodice attaches to the skirt and often includes a self-belt or some way to separate the bodice from the skirt. In the 1950s, shirt dresses were quite popular and featured full knee-length or slightly below-the-knee-length skirts. Today's shirt dresses are similar (minus the crinoline) and are ideal for career wear or church attire. Wear pearls or a scarf with a shirt dress to emphasize its classic appeal
The Sheath Dress
- The simple sheath dress is usually sleeveless or strapless. It's form-fitting and usually falls just above the knee. One of the most versatile of dresses, the sheath is ideal for both daytime and evening events. Audrey Hepburn wore a black sheath dress in the film "Breakfast at Tiffany's," adding even more to the sheath's popularity. Want proof? Vintage clothing experts at Vintage Textile say that Audrey's sheath sold for $800,000 at a recent auction. To get Audrey's look, add oversized pearls and elbow-length gloves
- Little girls are adorable in their playtime sundresses, but come summer, grown-up girls like to wear these, too. Sundresses usually come in summer-weight cotton, bright colors and floral patterns. Thin, spaghetti-style straps or halter tops are common identifiers. Wear your sundress downtown for lunch and shopping, then to the beach. Keep accessories minimal to emphasize the playful and carefree nature of the sundress
The Wrap Dress
- The wrap dress flatters virtually every figure. Similar to the shirt dress, the wrap dress has a skirt attached to a wrap-style top. The wrap is usually an attached sash extending from the inside of the dress. Pull the sash through a hole in the side of the dress, wrap around your waist like a belt, and tie toward the center of your torso or your side. The result is an elegant, figure-flattering bodice with a sash that minimizes the size of your waist. Mock wrap dresses are quite popular in matte jersey and look great at the office
The Maxi Dress
- The maxi dress made its debut in the late 1960s with its heyday in the 1970s. The top usually resembles a sundress with spaghetti straps or a halter top. Often, maxi dresses gather just below the bust and then sweep to the floor. The length of the maxi dress is its hallmark. Many maxi dresses also feature ruffles at the bottom for a true 1970s look. Maxi dresses are more casual and look great for everyday wear
- 1 x Skirt
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.00||USD$ 23.42||USD$ 22.83||USD$ 22.06|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on10-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: The fashion dress is out of ordinary! Really nice!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: Red dress is special! Oh, love it so much!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: So hot! I like this dress!
Was this review helpful?