Customers Also Bought
- This express to bluetooth card is made of high quality material
- Durable enough for long time using
- Can be used to connect with Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones, headphones, MP3, MP4, mobile hard drive, memory card readers (CF / SM / MMC / Memory Sticker), scanners, printers, digital cameras, digital cameras, CD-R/RW, DVD-RW, such as different types of equipment
- Plug and Play support for a variety of portable computer interface with the use of EXPRESS
- The USB Bluetooth Card meets the standards with USB 2.0/1.1/1.0 standard Bluetooth2.0
- Size: 75 x 34 x 5mm / 3.0 x 1.3 x 0.2in(L x W x T)
- The Express to Bluetooth Card meets the standards with USB 2.0/1.1/1.0 standard Bluetooth2.0
- The Express to Bluetooth Card can be used to connect with Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Made of high quality material, the Express to Bluetooth Card is durable and reliable for long time use
- Comes with a CD, it is easy to use the Express to Bluetooth Card
Size in Detail:
How to Install a Bluetooth Card:
Bluetooth communication uses short-range wireless technology, allowing the user to communicate effectively between Bluetooth-compatible devices. The Bluetooth technology uses radio waves to work in a master-slave design in what is referred to as a Personal Area Networks (PAN). The master unit can disseminate information---or speak---to seven other units. The most common units are the wireless mouse, wireless keyboard, printer, scanner, fax, camera and mobile phone.
Installing a Bluetooth Card in a Dell Laptop
- Insert the card at an angle. Slide the Bluetooth card under the securing tabs in the card compartment. In a Dell laptop, the card compartment is located between the securing tabs under the keyboard above F10, F11 and F12 keys.
- Connect your cable to the Bluetooth card.
- Replace the laptop cover.
Installing a Bluetooth Card in a Mac
- Open the case. Remove drive bay 2 by unlatching it and sliding it out towards you. This will give you more room to work and allows you access to the Bluetooth antenna cable.
- Install the Bluetooth card by connecting it to the board using two screws to attach it.
- Connect the antenna lead coming from the rear of the case forward. The antenna should be labeled BT.
- Place drive 2 back in the system by sliding it into place.
Tips & Warnings:
- If your system is still under warranty, opening your case may void that warranty.
- Ground yourself before touching anything. Use a wrist grounding strap. You can also touch an unpainted metal surface from time to time. This grounding allows you to avoid electrostatic discharge which could effectively fry the computer.
- Turn off and unplug your computer before working on it.
- Always ground yourself before working inside your computer.
- 1 x AKE USB Express to Bluetooth Card
- 1 x CD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.77||USD$ 12.53||USD$ 12.30||USD$ 11.99||USD$ 11.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.