Customers Also Bought
- Support standard serial mode, plug and play, this RS232 express card has the function of automatic identification
- Suitable for ExpressCard34mm/54mm standard slot with this RS232 express card
- Output of a 9-pin standard serial port, can be accessed by a variety of serial devices; used in various industrial commissioning, PCL / SCM data transmission of medical / communications
- Driver Support win 9X/Me/2000/XP/2003
- Applicable to no serial interface laptops or serial interface enough laptops
- The express to RS232 cardexpress to RS232 card can be used in the microcontroller, PLC Design and Simulation
- Used to connect POS, Access Control, RS232 serial interface peripherals such as a mouse
- For intercellular communication, detection, industrial instruments and meters and other equipment serial RS232 interface
- High quality RS232 express card is more durable for long time using
- Data Transfer Rate: 110-230400Bps
- Size: 113 x 37 x 18mm / 4.4 x 1.5 x 0.7in(L x W x T)
- This express to RS232 card has the function of automatic identification, simple to use
- The express to RS232 card is suitable for ExpressCard34mm/54mm standard slot
- High quality material makes the laptop RS232 card durable and reliable for long time use
Size in Detail:
How to Install an RS-232 Express Card Into a Laptop:
An RS-232 express card is used to add a serial/COM port to a laptop. The express card slot is used with various interfaces, including network, USB, Firewire, and RS-232 (also known as serial) adapters. The RS-232 is used to connect to a network device, such as a router, or even to a satellite television box.
- Insert the Installation CD into the laptop's CD-ROM drive. The CD should run automatically, but if it does not, click on "Start," then "My Computer." Select the drive that corresponds to the CD-ROM drive (commonly "D:/"), then select the "setup.exe" file to run the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the driver.
- When prompted by the installation wizard, insert the RS-232 express card into the express card slot of the laptop.
- The express card slot is usually on the left side of the laptop, though it can be on either side. It is a rectangular slot that is about two inches long, most likely towards the front of the laptop. Once the card is inserted, it should be ready to use.
- 1 x AKE Express to RS232 Card for Laptop
- 1 x CD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.25||USD$ 11.22||USD$ 11.20||USD$ 11.17|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.