Customers Also Bought
- Increase in a high-speed laptop USB3.0 ports
- This USB 3.0 Card can be connected 1 USB2.0 or USB1.1 peripherals
- This USB 3.0 express card can work in any dmc2 cassette slots
- Easy installation to this USB Express Card
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification, Revision 1.1
- Super Speed (5.0Gbps) additional
- This USB Express Card is designed to provide reliable super speed USB 3.0 connections
- This USB Express Card will offer a myriad of possibilities for applications requiring fast and high-capacity communication, while maintaining compatibility with USB 2.0
- Driver supported MS Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/XP 64-bit/Vista/win7
- USB 3.0 Transmission Speed: 5Gbps
- Size: 75 x 33 x 5mm / 3.0 x 1.3 x 0.2in(L x W x T)
- Chip: FL1000
- Now you can transfer files, photos, and videos at blazing speeds of up to 5Gbps! And backups are faster than ever
- These are fully reverse compatible so you can still run to make use of your USB 2.0 devices. Providing speeds up to 10x faster than that of USB 2.0, this USB 3.0 Card enables you to access your data and transfer files much faster than USB 2.0
- High transmission speed USB 3.0 express card
- The accessories of this laptop USB 3.0 express card
- This USB 3.0 express card will offer a myriad of possibilities for applications requiring fast and high-capacity communication, while maintaining compatibility with USB 2.0
How to Use an Express Card:
- Determine what kind of Express Card you are using. The Express Card slot itself is standardized, and the Express Card website explains that 95% of notebook computers have a built-in slot. However, the Express Cards themselves are not standardized; there are two different types of Express Cards that fit into a standard Express Card slot. If you are using a 54-mm express card, a small part of the card will protrude 22 mm further than the rest of the card. In the case of a 34-mm card, the entire card is a perfect rectangle, with no irregular protrusions
- Turn on your computer, allow it fully boot up and log in as you normally would
- Insert the Express Card into your computer. If you are using a 54-mm card, the protruding piece should be on the left-hand side when you insert the card. If the protrusion is on the right, then you are inserting the card upside down. On a 34-mm card, the side with the manufacturer's logo is usually the top. For a 34-mm card, slide the card as far left as you can into the Express Card slot. It may seem like the 34-mm card is too small for the slot, but if you push it to the left, it will lock into place and work just fine. Remember, the Express Card slot is designed to be big enough for both the 54-mm model and the smaller 34-mm model
- Wait a moment while your computer identifies the new hardware
- Follow on-screen prompts to install necessary drivers for the Express Card. In most cases, your PC will automatically detect the hardware and install any necessary drivers. However, in rare instances you may need to insert a driver disk into your computer's CD-ROM drive when prompted by the computer. If you did not receive a driver disk upon purchasing your Express Card, then no disk is needed
- Click on the "Start" menu and select "My Computer" once the card's drivers are done installing. Underneath the "devices with removable storage" heading, you should see an icon labeled "Express Card." Double-click on this icon in order to access your Express Card for saving and storing files. In the case of video, Internet, or audio Express Cards, double-clicking on the icon will alternatively bring up settings for the device. Configure any settings as desired, or simply click "OK" to retain the default settings. The device is now ready to use
- 1 x 34MM EXPRESS to USB3.0 Card
- 1 x CD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.97||USD$ 16.59||USD$ 16.22||USD$ 15.72||USD$ 15.72|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.