Customers Also Bought
- You will love the Fine Bone China Mug. The Fine Bone China Mug is made of high quality material, they are durable enough for daily use.Perfect for coffee, tea or other drinks, this classic, durable mug is well made of high-quality, long-lasting material
- Fashionable handle design.With the enjoyable China Coffee Mugs, you have a loving keepsake get you through the day! What a great way for you or anyone to enjoy your favorite beverage
- Many colors you can choose.Fine Bone China Mug can stay cool to the touch with hot coffee. With unique personality design, Bone China Mugs can be perfect gifts to your lover
History of Coffee Mugs
Mugs are practical and useful in many ways, including at businesses. This article will explore the history of mugs, some of the ways they are used and the types available. Mugs can also be used to raise money for organizations. Read on to learn how
- Archaeologists found mugs carved from bones dating to the Stone Age
- The first coffee shop appeared in 1475 in Constantinople. The first coffee mugs were made out of wood during that time. In 1748, Britain banned coffee and all merchandise associated with it, including mugs. This led to a shortage of mugs, and the black market prices for mugs rose
- Coffee mugs today are made in a variety of sizes, patterns and designs for many purposes. In fact, many organizations use them as a way to promote sales and as a fundraising tool. Mugs are staples in most homes and offices where people drink coffee, tea or hot chocolate
- The coffee mug business is big and there are many companies competing in this market. There are mugs that keep coffee warm and can be carried in the car. Technological advances may result in new ways to make coffee mugs more durable and suited for consumers
- A mug is a ceramic cup often deeper than other cups for containing coffee, tea and other hot beverages. The types of handles depend on the design. Mugs can hold more liquid than the average coffee cup. Mugs are made of different materials, often ceramic. Bone china, stoneware, strengthened glass, plastic and steel all can be used to make mugs. There are different ways to design patterns on mugs such as silk-screening techniques and decals. Mugs are often sold alone or in sets of 6 to 12
- A mug has many purposes. In offices, it can be used as a container for pencils or pens. Many mugs are decorative and can be displayed to enhance the surroundings. Mugs can neatly hold coffee stirrers, spoons and packets of sugar
- The handle of the mug is often set away from the cup so that when you hold the mug it will be cool. Often the walls of the mug are thick to keep the beverage insulated and warm longer. The bases of most mugs are circular
- Travel mugs are designed to transport hot liquids in a car, train or other moving vehicle. They usually have a top that's easy to open and close. These are often made of stainless steel and plastic
- Porcelain and ceramic coffee mugs often come in colorful designs for home use. They are given as gifts on holidays and for special occasions and birthdays. Children's mugs often are decorated with comic book characters and whimsical designs. Stein mugs are larger than the average mug. They are often highly ornate and used for beer
- Mugs are a way to raise money for your nonprofit organization or business. They make practical, low-cost gifts that most people enjoy. Having the name of your club or organization on mugs' surfaces can be a low-cost advertising tool
- People enjoy drinking coffee or other beverages and often become attached to mugs they use every day
How to Clean Coffee Stains From Mugs?
Coffee stains can provide immense frustration. If you allow coffee to sit inside of your favorite mug for a prolonged period of time, difficult stains will likely develop, leaving the surface of your mug with a brown discoloration and lingering odors. When dealing with stainless steel mugs, the problem can seem even more unmanageable, as reaching the inside of the mug can prove impossible. You can remove even the most stubborn coffee stains as long as you apply the correct solutions
- Place 1 tbs. of baking soda inside your coffee mug. Add 1 tbs. of white or apple cider vinegar, and then add a few drops of hot water
- Scrub the entire inner surface of the mug, especially areas where coffee stains and dark discoloration appears. To ensure that you can reach every part of the surface with a thorough scrubbing, use a clean toothbrush. The baking soda effectively removes the stain while the vinegar removes the stubborn coffee odor
- Rinse the inside of your mug with hot water and allow it to dry. To avoid future staining, rinse your coffee mug immediately after every use
Stainless Steel Thermal Mugs
- Pour approximately 1/2 cup of hot water into the thermos, and add 1 tbs. baking soda and 1 tbs. of white or apple cider vinegar
- Place the lid on your mug and shake vigorously for about a minute, allowing the vinegar and apple cider to fully penetrate the stains inside the mug
- Remove the lid, pour out the liquid and rinse with warm water. Allow the mug to dry, and rinse immediately after each subsequent use to minimize future staining
- 1 x Mug
- Perfect for coffee, tea or other drinks, this classic, durable mug is well made of high-quality, long-lasting material
- Special designed bone china mug for your favorite morning beverage or late night brew
- The bone china mug is the mug that you can trust to stand up to the rigors of daily life and still look good
- Stylish bone china mug is a great way to show your lift in an elegant and modern fashion
- Also a good a perfect gift for your friends
- Material: Bone China
- Mouth Diameter: 7.5cm/2.95in
- Mug Height: 10.5cm/4.02in
- Capacity: 300ml/10oz
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.46||USD$ 8.02||USD$ 7.58||USD$ 6.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.