Customers Also Bought
- This extension cable makes your work environment more flexible and efficient
- It is designed to provide audio, video, and power connectivity
- Special material provides maximum durability and long-life
- The cable is 15m long, which can give users great convenience
- Use this cable as a three-in-one solution to provide audio, video, and power connectivity
- Size: 15m / 49.21ft(L)
- Material: Rubber
- 3 different cables are contained in one
- RCA audio video power supply extension cable
How to Connect Audio Video Cables:
- Search for an HDMI connection. This is a relatively long, flat and rectangular plug that is all-encompassing: it takes care of all your HD video and digital audio needs in one wire. To install it, simply insert an end of the wire into an HDMI port. If no HDMI port, move to the next step. No further connections will be necessary.
- Look for a component video connection. These are three color-coded ports that always come closer together (red/green/blue). This is also the only HD video connection other than HDMI; all others are Standard Definition or SD. To install them, locate the Component Video port you are using and plug in each of the three connections into the corresponding color-coded port. Skip to Step 5 for audio. If no Component Video port, move on to the next step.
- Find an S-Video connection. This is a single, round and black port with four pins inside of it and a small indent in the bottom. To install it, line up the indent in the wire with the indent in the port and gently insert the wire. Don't force it; you could bend the pins in the wire. Skip to Step 5 for audio. If no S-Video port, move on to the next step.
- Locate an RCA, or composite, video connection. This will be a single round port that is usually yellow. To install, simply push the end of the cord in until snug. Move on to the next step for audio.
- Search for an Optical Digital Audio connection. If working with a home theater receiver, you might have the option to use an Optical Digital Audio connection. This will be a roughly rectangular port with tiny indents on the sides. Insert gently into the port, though you may need to twist the end a couple of times, as these will only enter the port one way. Skip to Step 7. If no Optical Digital Audio connection, move on to the next step.
- Look for a Digital Coaxial connection. It is possible to still have digital audio without an Optical port. These are round metal ports that look very similar to RCA ports (Steps 4 and 7), but are not color-coded. Insert the wire into the port until it is snug. Move on to the next step.
- Search for an RCA Audio connection. Even if you have a digital audio connection, you still need to install RCA Audio wires, which are a pair of ends color-coded red and white. Like the wires described in Steps 4 and 6, insert these ends until they become snug.
- 1 x 15m Audio Video Power Extension Cable for CCTV Surveillant System
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.67||USD$ 6.26||USD$ 5.85||USD$ 5.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?