Customers Also Bought
- This surveillant extension cable makes your work environment more flexible and efficient
- The surveillant extension cable is designed to provide audio, video, and power connectivity
- Special material provides maximum durability and long-life
- The surveillant extension cable is 10m long, which can give users great convenience
- Use this surveillant extension cable as a three-in-one solution to provide audio, video, and power connectivity
- Length: 10m / 32.8ft
- Material: Rubber
- 3 different cables are contained in one
- Standard ports, easy to plug
- The surveillance video cable is of high quality, durable and reliable for long time use
How to Connect Audio Video Cables:
- Search for an HDMI connection. This is a relatively long, flat and rectangular plug that is all-encompassing: it takes care of all your HD video and digital audio needs in one wire. To install it, simply insert an end of the wire into an HDMI port. If no HDMI port, move to the next step. No further connections will be necessary.
- Look for a component video connection. These are three color-coded ports that always come closer together (red/green/blue). This is also the only HD video connection other than HDMI; all others are Standard Definition or SD. To install them, locate the Component Video port you are using and plug in each of the three connections into the corresponding color-coded port. Skip to Step 5 for audio. If no Component Video port, move on to the next step.
- Find an S-Video connection. This is a single, round and black port with four pins inside of it and a small indent in the bottom. To install it, line up the indent in the wire with the indent in the port and gently insert the wire. Don't force it; you could bend the pins in the wire. Skip to Step 5 for audio. If no S-Video port, move on to the next step.
- Locate an RCA, or composite, video connection. This will be a single round port that is usually yellow. To install, simply push the end of the cord in until snug. Move on to the next step for audio.
- Search for an Optical Digital Audio connection. If working with a home theater receiver, you might have the option to use an Optical Digital Audio connection. This will be a roughly rectangular port with tiny indents on the sides. Insert gently into the port, though you may need to twist the end a couple of times, as these will only enter the port one way. Skip to Step 7. If no Optical Digital Audio connection, move on to the next step.
- Look for a Digital Coaxial connection. It is possible to still have digital audio without an Optical port. These are round metal ports that look very similar to RCA ports (Steps 4 and 7), but are not color-coded. Insert the wire into the port until it is snug. Move on to the next step.
- Search for an RCA Audio connection. Even if you have a digital audio connection, you still need to install RCA Audio wires, which are a pair of ends color-coded red and white. Like the wires described in Steps 4 and 6, insert these ends until they become snug.
How to Use "S" Video Cables
- Ensure that the particular device that you want to hook up does have an
- "S" video output. Most DVD players, digital TV receivers, game systems and other electronic devices carry these outputs. Check that your TV has an "S" video input before you buy your cable. Buy a high quality "S" video cable, unless the electronic device already came with one. An "S" video cable with gold-plated connections is your best option.
- Connect your "S" video cable to the electronic device, and then to your television. Do not connect any other video cables at the same time, as they will override the "S" video digital signal. Turn on your electronics and enjoy a quality of resolution that is more than 20 per cent what it was before.
- Purchase an "S" video/audio splitter box for more than one electronic device. The best splitter boxes feature gold-plated connections. Connect the "S" video cable to the splitter box. Although the splitter has video inputs for the yellow RCA video cable, do not connect this cable. If you connect the RCA video cable, it will override the "S" video's digital signal. However, the "S" video cables only carry video, so you must connect audio cables for your electronic devices.
- Hook up the audio cables from your electronic devices to the audio inputs on the splitter box. Next, connect them to your TV's audio inputs. Use the audio inputs on your TV that specifically serve the "S" video input channel. This usually is the input that is nearest to the "S" video input. You can hook up more than one electronic device at a time, but you must manually switch from one to the other.
Tips & Warnings
- If you don't use a splitter box, connect the "S" video cable to the device that you use most often, usually your cable box, satellite receiver or digital TV receiver. Use the yellow RCA video cable to hook up the device that you use less often to the additional video inputs. The connection you get with this RCA cable is not as good as that of the "S" video, but it is the next best option. Use either the "S" video cable or the yellow RCA cable one at a time.
- Keep any electronic device unplugged until you are done working with the wiring
- 1 x 10m Audio Video Power Extension Cable for CCTV Surveillant System
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.13||USD$ 4.06||USD$ 3.99||USD$ 3.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.