Customers Also Bought
- Lens Extension Tube for cameras with M42 lens mount. Mount the tubes between lens and camera body to get your choice of macro ranges
- Mount Extension Tube in between the camera body and lens will create more distance between the lens and film plane
- By moving the lens further away from the film or digital camera sensor, the lens is forced to focus much closer than normal
- The greater the length of the extension tube, the closer the lens can focus
- Use this lens extension tube with your normal lens and you will get the quality, which is as good as the original lens and the size, sharpness and versatility is perfect for the macro and close-up pictures
- With all M42 mount lenses you will need to use manual focus and manual aperture while shooting
- Compatible with: M42 lens mount
- Size: 52 x 48mm / 2.0 x 1.9in (H x Dia.)
- The lens extension tube helps to move the lens farther from the film or digital sensor
- The camera extension tube mounts the tubes between lens and camera body to get your choice of macro ranges
- High quality material makes the mount extension tube durable and reliable for long time use
Size in Detail:
What is an Extension tube?
- An extension tube is an accessory for cameras with interchangeable lenses, used primarily for macro photography. The tube contains no optical elements; its sole purpose is to move the lens farther from the image plane. The farther away the lens is, the closer the focus, the greater the magnification, and also the greater the loss of light (requiring a longer exposure time). Lenses classically focus closer than infinity by moving all optical elements farther from the film or sensor; an extension tube simply imposes this movement.
- Extension tubes without electrical contacts will not allow an electronic automatic camera to control the lens, thus disabling autofocus and in some cases forcing a user to shoot wide open unless the lens offers manual aperture control. More expensive extension tubes contain electrical contacts allowing the user to use autofocus and electronically control the aperture of the attached lens.
How to Use an Extension Tube?
An extension tube for a telescope or other optic acts between the objective lens and the eyepiece of the instrument by spacing and funneling light. Extension tubes affect focus capability by moving the lens within the eyepiece further from the mirror within the telescope.
- Select the object you want to view, such as a galaxy, a specific star or a feature of a certain planet. This will give you an idea of the field of view you need to achieve.
- Decide on the optical effect you wish to attain via focus, such as enhancing detail on the moon's surface or bringing a distant star into sight.
- Get some advice from your telescope manufacturer's instruction manual, astronomical literature or through astronomer or optics shop contacts on how much focal extension to shoot for. This will tell you which length of extension tube to select.
Achieve the Right Tube Effect:
- Loosen the clamp or thumbscrew that secures the telescope eyepiece.
- Remove the eyepiece from its mount on the telescope body and set it in a safe place.
- Insert the extension tube on the telescope accessory mount and tighten the clamp or other locking device.
- Attach the telescope eyepiece to the free end of the extension tube and secure it with its locking device. Since attachment of eyepieces to extension tubes varies widely by model, it's very important to carefully follow your manufacturer's instructions during this process to avoid damaging the telescope.
- Experiment and use different tube lengths under different light conditions to discover the right focus for your viewing objective.
Tips & Warnings:
- Extension tubes typically come in a range of diameters and lengths. They usually attach at the T-mount site in front of the eyepiece.Trial and error are unavoidable when using extension tubes. Experience will help you determine which length of extension you will need to use in order to achieve the desired focus.Extension tubes are also used with 35mm cameras to enhance the focus for still or macro photography.
- You can most likely get one specifically designed for your camera though the manufacturer.Metal or plastic extension tubes have no lens components, so they represent an economical investment with a demonstrative effect on astronomical or other viewing.
- An extension tube is not a magnifier and should not be used in place of an eyepiece.An extension tube provides no "white light" solar protection. You will still need to use a specially made solar filter in order to safely view solar eclipses
- 1 x M42 Mount Camera Lens Extension Tube
Spec Price $3.39-$9.99
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.30||USD$ 6.96||USD$ 6.64||USD$ 6.35||USD$ 6.08|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.