Customers Also Bought
Spec Price $20.39 Up
- This macro extension tube set is available for Nikon D-SLR Camera D7000 D5100 D700
- There are three rings, 36mm, 20mm and 12mm, in this macro extension tube set
- These rings can match the TTL (Through The Lens) and auto exposure function
- You can match the rings freely to service for wide requirements for the depth of field
- The rings of this maro extension tube set have simple structures that not easy to destroy
- There is a lens adapter ring, camera adapter ring and three rings in this set
- This macro extension tube for Nikon camera will help you a lot in shooting
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- This 3 Extension Ring set is with brand new and high quality
- This macro extension tube set has three rings of 36mm, 20mm and 12mm
- You can match the rings freely according to the requirement of depth of field
How to Use Macro Photography
Macro photography is taking close-up pictures of very small objects or larger objects usually photographed from a distance. It's a great way to get some unique shots and see objects in ways you might have never noticed them. Because the potential subjects are endless, you can practice macro photography inside on rainy days when you can't take pictures of anything else.
- Get a digital camera. Although film cameras will allow you to take macro photographs, digital cameras have made macro photography much better and much easier
- Set up your camera. Enable your camera's macro focus, which is usually represented by a flower on digital cameras. Turn off the flash because the flash will cause a glare on your subject in macro photography
- Choose a well-lit environment for your macro photography. Because you will not be able to use the flash, you will need good light. It is important that you position yourself off to the side or behind the major light source so that you do not block light from getting to your subject or cast shadows with your camera or body
- Use a tripod whenever possible. Because the subject is so close in macro photography, minor camera shake can cause major blurriness. However, sometimes getting close to your subject will cause you not to be able to use a tripod. When this happens, take lots of pictures to ensure you get one good one
- Zoom in as far as close as you want until the subject becomes out of focus. Most digital cameras will allow you to get within two or three inches of a subject but not any closer. Most cameras will allow you to set the macro focus range in feet or inches. Decide how close to the subject you need to get and set your camera appropriately to maximize your chances of an in-focus image
- Use macro photography to take pictures of everyday objects to show them in a different way. Almost anything is a good subject for macro photography. Small objects that are hard to see will be interesting when blown up. Also, zoom in on textures of larger objects
- Get a macro lens for your camera. Macro lenses improve your macro photography by allowing you to get closer to your subjects while staying in focus. Go to your camera manufacturer's website to see if a macro lens can be added to your camera
- 1 x Camera Macro Extension Tube Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 53.43||USD$ 52.29||USD$ 51.14||USD$ 49.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.