Customers Also Bought
- The auto extension tube is composed of five parts, including lens interface ring, camera interfacing, Number one ring, Number two ring, Number three ring
- The auto extension tube is an accessory for cameras with interchangeable lenses, used primarily for macro photography
- The macro extension tube keeps the lens farther from the film or digital sensor
- The farther away the lens, is the closer the focus and then the greater the magnification
- Mount the macro extension tube between lens and camera body to get your choice of macro ranges
- With this auto extension tube set, your normal lens will provide you with sharpness and versatility, perfect for the macro and close-up pictures
- This photography extension tube does not affect image quality as there is no optics inside
- The macro extension tube is small in size, light in weight and easy to carry
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Compatible with: Sony D-SLR Camera A580 A560 A900 A500
- This macro extension tube is made of high-strength deformable plastic, ensuring high quality and durable use
- This macro extension tube set has three rings of 36mm, 20mm and 13mm
- You can match the rings randomly according to the different requirements of depth of field
- The delicate design of this photography extension tube can best demonstrate your high taste
- Our product is compatible with various type of camera for your convenience
- The pictures shows you clearly the size of the auto extension tube
- With our macro extension tube, you can watch every movement of a tiny little insect in a wonderful world
How to Use a Close-up Lens With an Extension Tube
Macro photography is the study and photographing of small items. Whether you subjects are flowers, insects or other items of similar size, photographing objects this small requires some specialized equipment, including extension tubes and close-up, or macro, lenses. When used together, these accessories will significantly magnify the small subject you are photographing, providing an enhanced view of it. You should also use a tripod, not because these accessories are too heavy for hand-held shots but because you want to eliminate as much camera shake as possible
- Attach your camera to a tripod and remove the lens from the front of the camera. Attach an extension tube to your camera's lens mount. Position the extension tube so the guide dot on the outside of the tube lines up with the guide dot on the camera's mounting ring. Rotate the tube until it clicks into place
- Attach the lens you removed from the camera to the front of the extension tube. Modern extension tubes have the same electrical contacts that lenses have, enabling data and power transmission between the camera and the lens. This ensures your lens will work as it did when attached to the camera
- Attach a close-up lens to the front of the standard lens. The close-up lens will screw onto the front of the standard lens
- Turn the camera on, look through the viewfinder and press the shutter release half way down to activate the metering and auto-focus systems
- Position the tripod, move it closer or farther away from the subject until you have obtained the composition you want for your picture
- Press the shutter release the entire way down to take the picture
Tips & Warnings
- On the outside ring of the close-up lenses, you will see a number that indicates its diopter rating, or magnification strength. These numbers are usually expressed as +1, +2, +3 and so on
- 1 x Macro Extension Tube Set
- Here is a effect of contrast real shot pictures by 50mm header with extension ring.(Nikon)
- Let us look at a 100% ratio local piture. That's real cool, isn't it!
- you can clearly see the every stripe contained between the folds of the skin.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 57.82||USD$ 55.67||USD$ 53.53||USD$ 50.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.