Customers Also Bought
- Permanent makeup machine kit
- Tattoo make-up eyebrow machine
- Cosmetic tattoo gun
- Cosmetic gun permanent
- Permanent tattoo machine pen
- Cosmetic tattoo gun - permanent
- Permanent makeup
- Cosmetic tattoo procedure for eyebrows
- Eyebrow tattoos
- This tattoo kit is excellent for use
- This eyebrow tattoo machine is designed for eyebrow permanent makeup
- This eyebrow tattoo machine has high surface hardness after hardening
- This tattoo eyebrow machine is easy to use and very convenient.
- Harmless, this permanent makeup tattoo is mild to your body
- Use this eyebrow tattoo machine kit to correct flawed eyebrows, shape brows and makes you more attractive
- The box of the eyebrow tattoo is sturdy and features a handle for easy carry
- You will have beautiful eyebrow like them
What Is an Eyebrow Tattoo?
- Eyebrow tattooing is a cosmetic procedure technically called intradermal micropigmentation that uses pigments or dyes or inks in a similar fashion that artistic tattoos are done. Using a needle inserted in a tattoo gun with ink or pigment, the doctor or aesthetician or tattoo artist moves across the brow with the vibrating needle and implants the color under the skin.
- If it is only implanted in the top layer it is considered semi-permanent, if it goes into the second layer it is permanent just like any other type of tattoo. This procedure must be done by a qualified and reputable technician and under hygienic conditions. Since it is a tattoo on your face, in a most delicate area, it can be painful, and requires a local or topical anesthetic to be applied or administered
Why Have Your Eyebrows Tattooed?
- The wonderful thing about eyebrow tattooing is that it can correct flawed eyebrows, shape brows that are not to your liking, make absent or hairless brow areas appear to have hair, and accentuate the eyes and face, and with little effort an eyebrow tattoo puts an end to having to draw on eyebrows each day. It's also possible to sleep and work and swim and awaken or come out of the water with perfect brows
Additional Eyebrow Tattoo Considerations:
- When selecting a cosmetician, aesthetician, doctor, nurse or artist to do your delicate eyebrow tattoos consider if they will have the expertise to make your brow look natural by using a feathering technique and the correct color pigments that will match your own hair and skin tones
- It is important for you to understand the eyebrow tattoo procedure. It is not a quick eyebrow fix for a special occasion. It will take weeks for your brows to heal and for you to have the necessary touchups until they are exactly as you want them. They may fade and/or be too dark or too thick or too thin and may need to be fixed over a period of a month or two
- So do not plan on having your brows tattooed a week before summer vacation because you want to go swimming and not worry about make-up. And do not do it just before an important meeting or an event like your wedding
- It is important for you to select your technician or beauty specialist or doctor with care because the affects of permanent eyebrow tattoos are exactly that - permanent
Eyebrow Tattoo Aftercare:
- Once the eyebrow tattooing procedure is complete it is imperative that your permanent makeup cosmetician apply a soothing and healing protective cream or gel to the newly tattooed area. Tattoo care is important right from the start. Remember that the region has had a needle inserted into the skin hundred of times and requires help repairing. It also needs something to calm the swelling that will occur but can be slightly minimized with a soothing cream, ointment or gel. You also want to protect the color which can begin to scab and crack and fall away taking the color with it. You do not want your new brows to flake away. So, your professional cosmetic tattooing specialist will apply a small amount of cream or ointment or gel using a soft cotton swab to the eyebrow or tattooed lips or eyes
Having a Successful Eyebrows Tattooing Procedure Requires These 10 Basic Things:
- A well trained and experienced permanent makeup specialist or aesthetician
- A good sketch drawn onto your brow with the final shape YOU want
- The right pigments or ink color that will match your skin tone and hair color
- Receiving proper anesthesia before the procedure begins
- The use of a modern rotary machine
- The right selection of needles for the right style of cosmetic tattoo
- Numbing creams or anesthesia during the procedure to ensure your comfort
- Proper application of aftercare products immediately following the procedure
- The right aftercare products at home to avoid swelling and infection
- A follow-up visit with your tattooing specialist a week or two after the procedure
- 1 x Tattoo Eyebrow Pen
- 10 x Tattoo Eyebrow Needles
- 4 x Tattoo Tips
- 1 x Power
- 1 x Foot Pedal
- 1 x Glass Head
- 2 x Rings
- 1 x Aluminum Box
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 37.30||USD$ 35.75||USD$ 34.20||USD$ 32.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.