Customers Also Bought
- The rich pigments of the fast dry eyeliner is infused with a blend of high quality materials
- Fine tip of the waterproof eyeliner draws precisely
- The high quality waterproof eyeliner is designed to shape and define your eyes with confidence and ease
- You will have more beautiful eyes with our waterproof eyeliner
- Gentle formula applies smoothly, blends and contours without tugging or pulling
- Color: Coffee/Blue
- You will have more beautiful eyes with our smooth eyeliner. Fine tip of the waterproof eyeliner draws precisely
- Of glitter design for better visual effect. You will have more beautiful eyes with our waterproof eyeliner
- Real effect of this kind of eyeliner. Gentle formula applies smoothly, blends and contours without tugging or pulling
How to Use Eyeliner Pencil:
- With your dominant hand, position the pencil at the inside corner of one eye, close to the lashes on the top eyelid
- With your other hand, gently pull your eyelid toward your ear, so it's taut and the pencil can glide smoothly across the lid. Line your top eyelid with the pencil eyeliner, keeping the point of the pencil close to the eyelashes
- Taper the line off when you reach the end of your eyelid. Use an upward sweep that ends in line with the top of your ear, or lower
- Place the tip of your eye pencil on the rim of your bottom lid, at the inner corner, and draw a line on the rim to the end of your lid. If you prefer to pencil your lower lid below the rim, position the pencil at the inner corner of your bottom lid and draw a line across it to the end, keeping the pencil close to your lower lashes
- Connect the top pencil line to the bottom pencil line at the outer corner of the eye
- Smudge the bottom pencil line to create a dramatic and sexy look
- Follow the same steps to pencil-line the other eye
How to Remove Eyeliner:
Clean Your Eyes
- Lay out all of your items that you will need to remove your eyeliner on the sink in front of the well lit mirror. To keep eyeliner from running in your eyes or down onto your face you need to not move to other tasks before you complete this
- Dip one end of a cotton swab into the eye make up remover. Make sure the cotton is soaked with the cleaner. Run the wet cotton swab over the area where the eyeliner is on the first eye. Repeat this action twice with the first dip of the cotton swab over the same spot
- Dab a tissue under the eye that you just used the cleaner on. This will clean up any smears that may have occurred. Take another cotton swab and repeat step 2 if there is still eyeliner on your eye
- Repeat steps 2 to 3 for your other eye. When you have removed the eyeliner from both eyes, wet a tissue with the eye make up remover and wipe it over both eyes to clean up any spots that may have been missed
- Eyeliner is a type of makeup applied with a pencil, brush, or applicator to outline the eyes and create a variety of visual effects. Eyeliner can be used to enhance eye color, alter the appearance of the set, size, or shape of the eyes or create a dramatic artistic effect. Both men and women use eyeliner to draw attention to the eyes, for everyday wear, nighttime events or to help enhance eye expression for stage productions
- Eyeliner is made in a variety of pencil forms. The standard eyeliner pencil is made of wood filled with a powder-based material. The pencil is sharpened frequently to maintain the fine point for application. Pencils also come in softer, waxier crayon or gel styles that allow for softer, smudgy lines.
- Liquid liner can be water or oil-based and is contained in a bottle applicator similar to nail polish or mascara. Unscrew the brush applicator from the bottle containing the eyeliner liquid and sweep the brush across the lash line
- Eyeliner is also available in jars of powder, gel or cream formulas. An applicator brush or sponge is used to apply the product across the upper and/or lower lash line. Dark shades of eye shadow can also be used as eyeliner
- Black is the most dramatic eyeliner color and provides the base for the classic smoky eye look. Deep shades of brown, gray, purple, green, and blue are common for eyeliner, particularly in traditional pencil styles. Bright hues are also available for dramatic looks, as well as white for highlighting. Eyeliners are available in matte, shiny or glitter finishes
- Use eyeliner to visually reshape the eye. Apply liner to the upper and lower lash line from the middle of the eye outward to elongate small or close-set eyes. Extend liner beyond the corners to transform round eyes to a more almond shape. Outline the entire eye, with added emphasis at the inner corners, to compensate for wide set eyes. Try colored liner on the top lash line and white liner for the bottom lash line, along with a light coat of mascara, to give eyes an open and awake appearance and minimize under-eye circles
- Choose deep colors in cream or powder liners for smudgy, subtle and smoky looks. Bright color eyeliner draws attention to and brightens the eye. Use matching hues of eye shadow to create a more uniform, blended effect. Light shadow with a dark eyeliner can create a dramatic look, as with geisha style make-up, but requires a steady hand to make sure the outline is perfect
- Small dots of black or dark brown liquid liner pushed into the lash line can create the look of a thicker lash line. It also helps to camouflage false lashes. A thicker, dark line of liner can give eyes a sultry, exotic look. Pair with lighter lipstick and pale blush to avoid creating a clownish, overdone appearance
- Use heavier applications of dark liner for music or theater productions, to help outline the expressions of the eyes for those seated far from the stage
- Deep black eyeliner is not always the most flattering choice. Eyes outlined in stark black can appear too overdone, harsh or even aging. Choose an eyeliner in a deep shade that complements your eye color and makes the eyes pop. Try navy eyeliner for brown eyes, violet shades for green eyes and brown or taupe eyeliner for blue eyes
- Replace makeup every three to six months. Old makeup can break down, become flaky and collect bacteria. If you get an eye infection, discard all makeup and buy new eyeliner when your infection has cleared. Never share eye makeup with anyone, to avoid transfer of any bacteria or infection. Do not use eyeliner on the inside rim of the eyes. Aesthetically, eyeliner is more likely to smudge and run when used on the inner rim. The University of Illinois Chicago Eye and Ear Infirmary warns that applying eyeliner so close to the eye also risks irritating the eye or scratching the cornea, which can lead to infection and in rare instances, blindness (See Resources below)
- 1 x Eyeliner
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.70||USD$ 8.33||USD$ 7.96||USD$ 7.47||USD$ 7.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.