Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type False Eyelash Compatibility Women Color Black Material Fibre Dimension 10mm/0.4in(Length) Features Features Easy to remove by eye make up remover
Extremely light and comfortable to wear
Suitable for different occasions and images
Natural full looking curved lashes with added volume
Can be used on a daily basis or professional makeup
Packaging Package Included 3 x Pairs of False Eyelashes
- False eyelashes are easy to remove by eye make up remover
- False eyelashes are extremely light and comfortable to wear
- False eyelashes are suitable for different occasions and images
- Natural full looking curved lashes with added volume
- Nature eyelashes can be used on a daily basis or professional makeup
- With the natural false eyelashes your eyes will look bright and attractive
- Beautiful thick eyelashes are a great way to enhance the look of your eyes
- Length: 10mm/0.4in
- Material: Fibre
- Color: Black
- False eyelashes are easy to remove by eye make up remover. False eyelashes are extremely light and comfortable to wear
- False eyelashes are suitable for different occasions and images. Natural full looking curved lashes with added volume
How to Use False Eyelashes:
- Decide what look you're seeking. A full set of false eyelashes adds high drama to your evening appearance or returns the eyelashes that may have disappeared due to illness. Little clumps of fake lashes on the outside corners of your eyes create a subtle, sophisticated glamour
- Choose a color that complements the occasion. For evening, stick to black (or dark brown if you have pale lashes), which adds drama without requiring mascara. In the daytime, go dark brown (light brown or blond if you have pale lashes) for a natural look
- Check their length. Full lashes should follow the natural line of your own lashes. Trim them with sharp scissors to accommodate your needs
- Begin with clean eyes, free of makeup or debris
- Hold the lashes in your hand and apply a very thin line of glue or adhesive along the base; let it sit for 1 minute. Begin with a minimal amount of glue, adding more if needed
- Look into a mirror, either on the wall or placed on a countertop. Apply the false lashes above your eyelashes, as close to your lash line as possible, following its natural curve
- Adjust the lashes with your fingertips, tweezers or a toothpick
- If you're using lash clumps, place them at the outside corners of your upper lashes (one or two per eye should suffice). Adjust their position with a toothpick, fingers or tweezers
- Apply eye makeup. You may find your new lashes dramatic enough without mascara, so take a good look in the mirror first
- Practice a few times before your debut. This is a challenging beauty trick to master, but a dress rehearsal should make for a smash opening
How to Clean False Eyelashes:
- Combine 1 tsp.of liquid soap or shampoo with 1/4 cup of lukewarm water in a small plastic bottle. Shake the bottle to blend the soap and water. Pour the soapy water into a small bowl
- Dip the soiled false eyelashes into the lukewarm water mixture, and let them soak for about 15 to 20 seconds
- Remove the false eyelashes from the water mixture. Using your fingers, gently rub off the glue residue and eye makeup. Hold the eyelashes under running water until they're completely clean. The water running off the lashes should be clear to indicate that the lashes have been sufficiently cleaned
- Place the false eyelashes on a piece of paper towel to allow them to air-dry. If you want them to dry faster, gently press the paper towel onto the wet lashes to absorb excess moisture
How to Remove Fake Eyelashes:
- Dip a cotton swab in a generous amount of eye makeup remover or cold cream, whichever is currently available to you
- Half close the eye you want to work on while looking straight into a wall mirror. Gently slather the eye makeup remover onto your lash line, where your fake eyelashes are attached. Let sit for a full minute so the product weakens the lash glue
- Wipe the excess eye makeup remover off with a facial tissue so you can prevent the product from getting into your eye as much as possible before you open it. Gingerly take the outer corner of your full strip lash inwards. It should budge now with little to no resistance. For individual lashes, use a pair of tweezers to gently take them out. Be careful to concentrate only on the tip so you don't pull your natural lashes out
- Repeat on other eye
- Remove the rest of your eye makeup with cotton pads that have been absorbed with eye makeup remover before washing your face. This should thoroughly get rid of the remnants of your fake lash adhesive
- 3 x Pairs of False Eyelashes
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AU$ 12.52||AU$ 12.30||AU$ 12.09||AU$ 11.80||AU$ 11.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.