Customers Also Bought
- Flexible 3D stickers in a variety of shapes and designs, the perfect addition to any manicure or pedicure
- Especially designed to create or enhance the most beautiful manicure or pedicure
- Have fun, be creative, and go for glamour, add sparkle to any manicure or pedicure
- Quick and easy to apply, stays for days
- Contains 24 sheets of nail art stickers
- Material: ABS Plastic
- These false nails will complement your outfit for a special event or add a unique flair to your appearance every day
- A variety of shapes and designs of these false nails are your best choice to beautify your nails
- The fashionable artificial nails are quick and easy to apply, stays for days.
- With unique floral design, these False Nails are pretty nice and fashionable by showing off cuteness and loveliness
- Made of good material, these polished nails are durable for a long time use in your daily life
- Peel sticker off paper backing and place as desired on dry, polished nail
- Gently press down on sticker to assure proper adhesion
- Apply top coat over entire nail surface and let dry
How to Do Nail Art?
Looking for a beautiful way to spice up your look? Nail art can complement your outfit for a special event or add a unique flair to your appearance every day. While very detailed nail art is best left to professionals, there are a number of techniques that you can do in your own home. With a little practice and a lot of patience, you, too, can create beautiful, unique designs to brighten up your nails.
- Make sure your nails are in good shape. Learn how to keep your nails healthy and beautiful
- Choose the right products. There are a multitude of different paints and polishes available for nail art, and your choice of products is completely up to you
- Look for ideas and techniques. This article is a good primer, but if you have trouble coming up with ideas after a while, or if you want to get more in-depth information about techniques, consider taking a class at your local nail salon
- Get your materials ready. While nail art requires a lot of patience, you're also constantly working against the clock when you're creating it, since the paints and polishes dry fairly quickly
- Give your nails a base coat. Before you begin your nail art you need to create your canvas. Depending on the look you're going for, you can paint your nails a neutral color, such as clear, white, pale beige or pale pink, or you can paint them any other color you desire
- Create your nail art on top of the base coat. Dip your brush or other tool in one color of paint to make sure the paint adequately and evenly covers it. If your brush has globs, excess paint, or not enough paint, you're going to have trouble painting. Keep your art simple
- Apply a top coat. Once all your nail art is dry, paint over it with a clear protective acrylic top coat to seal and protect your nail and your hard work
- Care for your art. Reapply a clear top coat every two or three days to protect your art and keep your nails looking shiny
- Draw simple designs or objects. Use a brush with a very thin tip to paint an outline of the object or design you're painting
- Fill it in your outline. You can use the same brush or a slightly thicker one to fill in your outline, either with the same color or with a new one
- Go easy on yourself and do simple dots. Never underestimate the power of a simple dot of nail polish
- Manipulate dots as desired. You can use dots to make abstract designs or any pictures you would like to add
- To make leaves or flowers, take a tiny 'square' tipped brush and dip one corner into -for example- dark green, and the other corner of the brush into a lighter green
- Make a Nike swish-like stroke onto the nail. You will see that it makes what resembles leaves, depending on how you angle the brush
- Practice it on a piece of paper. If you use other colors, it will make what looks like flower petals. Practice so you know how to do it
- Try changing the angle you hold the brush. You can get the 'feel' for it this way. Just make a small quick stroke with the two colors loaded onto the brush. Then you can use a tiny pointy-tipped brush to add the division between leaves or outline of a flower
- 1 x 24 Little Floral 3D False Nails
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.50||USD$ 8.33||USD$ 8.16||USD$ 7.99||USD$ 7.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.