Customers Also Bought
- This is a Durable Outdoor Work Fan Motorcycle Safety Solar Helmet
- This Motorcycle Safety Helmet takes the solar energy as its power, environmental and safe
- You do not need to worry about any environmental pollution and destruction
- Keep cool and safe with this Solar Energy Fan Helmet in the hot day
- This Outdoor Safety Helmet is great for outdoor work when you want to cool down
- Material: PE
- Size: 29 x 23 x 17cm/11.42 x 9.06 x 6.69in(L x W x H)
- Fan Diameter: 6.5cm/2.56in
- Solar Panel Diameter: 6.8cm/2.68in
- Great for outdoor work when you want to cool down
- This Solar Energy Fan Helmet takes the solar energy as its power, environmental and safe. Keep cool with this solar power fan cooling cap in the hot day
- You do not need to worry about any environmental pollution and destruction. This Outdoor Safety Helmet is superior ventilation, wonderful shape and amazing fit
- This convenient Outdoor Safety Helmet keeps you safe and is easy to stow away in your backpack
- The convenient, ergonomic Outdoor Safety Helmet also features headgear designed to suit different weather conditions via detachable rain and sun covers
How to Clean a Helmet:
Your bicycle helmet is one of your best friends when you're riding, but it's not a pleasant object if it's gotten dirty and smelly. Here's some tips for getting it cleaned up spic and span.
- Washing a bicycle helmet is best done by hand. Using a dishwasher, washing machine, or the like will very likely damage or weaken the helmet.
- Start by filling a basin with warm water and a mild soap solution. Dunk the helmet and with a soft cloth or brush scrub away any dirt. Be sure to pay careful attention to padding and fabric like straps, etc.
- After you've washed the helmet, rinse thoroughly with clear water. Blot dry with a clean towel.
- Sit your helmet in a warm spot and allow it to dry.
- Never use solvents or cleaning solutions on the helmet. These may damage the helmet or harm your skin.
History of Designs:
- A cycle helmet should be light in weight and should provide adequate ventilation, because cycling can be an intense aerobic activity which significantly raises body temperature, and the head in particular needs to be able to regulate its temperature. The dominant form of helmet up to the 1970s was the leather "hairnet" style, mainly used by racing cyclists. This offered minimal impact protection and acceptable protection from scrapes and cuts. In countries with long traditions of utility cycling, very few cyclists wear helmets. The use of helmets by non-racing cyclists began in the U.S. in the 1970s. After many decades when bicycles were regarded as children's toys only, many American adults took up cycling during and after the bike boom of the 1970s. Two of the first modern bicycle helmets were made by MSR, a manufacturer of mountaineering equipment, and Bell Sports, a manufacturer of helmets for auto racing and motorcycles. These helmets were a spinoff from the development of expanded polystyrene foam liners for motorcycling and motorsport helmets, and had hard polycarbonate plastic shells. The bicycle helmet arm of Bell was split off in 1991 as Bell Sports Inc., having completely overtaken the motorcycle and motor sports helmet business.
- The first commercially successful purpose-designed bicycle helmet was the Bell Biker, a polystyrene-lined hard shell released in 1975. At the time there was no appropriate standard; the only applicable one, from Snell, would be passed only by a light open-face motorcycle helmet. Over time the design was refined and by 1983 Bell were making the V1-Pro, the first polystyrene helmet intended for racing use. In 1984 Bell produced the Li'l Bell Shell, a no-shell children's helmet. These early helmets had little ventilation.
- In 1985, Snell B85 was introduced, the first widely adopted standard for bicycle helmets; this has subsequently been refined into B90 and B95 (see Standards below). At this time helmets were almost all either hard-shell or no-shell (perhaps with a vacuum-formed plastic cover). Ventilation was still minimal due mainly to technical limitations of the foams and shells in use.
- A Giro Atmos helmet, showing seamless in-mould microshell construction.Around 1990 a new construction technique was invented: in-mould microshell. A very thin shell was incorporated during the moulding process. This rapidly became the dominant technology, allowing for larger vents and more complex shapes than hard shells.
- Hard shells declined rapidly among the general cyclist population during the 1990s, almost disappearing by the end of the decade, but remain popular with BMX riders as well as inline skaters and skateboarders.
- The late 1990s and early 2000s saw advances in retention and fitting systems, replacing the old system of varying thickness pads with cradles which adjust quite precisely to the rider's head. This has also resulted in the back of the head being less covered by the helmet; impacts to this region are rare, but it does make a modern bike helmet much less suitable for activities such as unicycling, skateboarding and inline skating, where falling over backward is relatively common. Other helmets will be more suitable for these activities.
- Since more advanced helmets began being used in the Tour de France, carbon fiber inserts have started to be used to increase strength and protection of the helmet. The Giro Atmos and Ionos, as well as the Bell Alchera are among the first to use carbon fiber.
- Some modern racing bicycle helmets have a long tapering back end for streamlining. This type of helmet is mainly dedicated to Time Trial racing as they lack significant ventilation, making them uncomfortable for long races.
Fit and Care:
- It is important that a helmet should fit the cyclist properly - in one study of children and adolescents aged 4 to 18 years, 96% were found to be incorrectly fitted. Efficacy of incorrectly fitted helmets is reckoned to be much lower; one estimate states that risk is increased almost twofold.
- Most manufacturers provide a range of sizes ranging from children's to adult with additional variations from small to medium to large. The correct size is important. Some adjustment can usually be made using different thickness foam pads. Helmets are held on the head with nylon straps, which must be adjusted to fit the individual. This can be difficult to achieve, depending on the design. Most helmets will have multiple adjustment points on the strap to allow both strap and helmet to be correctly positioned. Additionally, some helmets have adjustable cradles which fit the helmet to the occipital region of the skull. These provide no protection, only fit, so helmets with this type of adjustment are unsuitable for roller skating, stunts, skateboarding and unicycling. In general, the more skull coverage a helmet provides, the more effectively it can be fitted to the head and hence the better it will remain on the head in an accident.
- The helmet should sit level on the cyclist's head with only a couple of finger-widths between eyebrow and the helmet brim. The strap should sit at the back of the lower jaw, against the throat, and be sufficiently tight that the helmet does not move on the head. It should not be possible to insert more than one finger's thickness between the strap and the throat.
- Newer helmets for toddlers and children feature flat backs that prevent the helmet from tilting too far forward when worn while riding in a trailer or child seat with a headrest.
- The Snell Memorial Foundation recommends that any helmet that has sustained a substantial blow should be discarded and replaced, including any helmet involved in a crash in which the head has hit a hard surface or in which a fall has resulted in marks on the shell. Because some helmet materials deteriorate with age (in particular sunlight exposure), the Snell Memorial Foundation recommends that a helmet be replaced at least every 5 years, or sooner if the manufacturer recommends it.
- 1 x Durable Outdoor Work Solar Energy Fan Motorcycle Safety Helmet
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.90||USD$ 10.88||USD$ 9.86||USD$ 8.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on05-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: While this helmet is not the fanciest around, it does do the job it is supposed to. I use this riding my bike early in the morning and so far so good.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this helmet last September. Excellent fit, very comfortable, light, and good ventilation. It's protection ability was tested yesterday when I hit a curb wrong and went flying. I'm buying the exact same model today as my replacement.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: This helmet was really exactly what I wanted. It has a good fit and actually looks good on my head.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-28-2011
- Other Thoughts: You can tell the dramatic difference in the weight of this helmet versus a comparably priced Bell helmet. It's as light as they get, comfortable, and definitely keeps your head cool.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: this helmet is great! very comfortable, adjustable, and protective. It is a little bulky, but I feel very safe in it. great buy for the prize!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: After decades off a bike, I finally started pedaling again. It's great exercise. Why'd I ever quit?! The helmet's super light-weight. Loads of needed ventilation as I pedal away the pounds. And I love the quick twist adjustment making this safety helmet fit my sizable head pronto. And the price? Fuhgettaboutit!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: It is a decent Solar Helmet for light use. It is worth the price. I have had mine for over a year now with no problems.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-31-2011
- Other Thoughts: The helmet got to me in a very timely manner and was much more comfortable than I had expected.
Was this review helpful?