Customers Also Bought
- Funmusic MKII uses the NS company latest ultra-low distortion Opamp LM4562NA as its Preamp, NS's buffer chip LM49600TS as its power output and ispowered by two 800mA/h3.7V lithium batteries
- Due to adopt the latest devices with optimized
- Circuit design, it perfects sound quality and greatly enhanced the reliability
- With built-in rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery and short-circuit two-way protection system, will not damage by excessive charge
- Distortion: 0.0010% (out:1V 1000Hz)
- Frequency Response: 5Hz: ( -0.6dB) 200KHz: (0.3dB)
- Output Power: 200mW(32 ohm)
- Impedance for Headphones: 8-300 ohm
- Magnification: 1-2-4 times(adjustable)
- Full Charged Working Time: 35H
- Cable Length: 1500mm/ 59.1in
- Dimension: 95 x 71 x 24mm/ 3.7 x 2.8 x 0.9in(L x W x H)
- This portable headphone amplifier, with a volume control, connects directly to the line out of a digital audio player and controls the volume directly
- With a higher power output, this best headphone amplifier has better signal to noise ratio and lower distortion
- And the pocket-sized design of this headphone portable amplifier is portable for carrying aside
- Moreover, with built-in rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery and short-circuit two-way protection system, this portable headphone amplifier will not damage by excessive charge
- Characterized by the circuit design, this portable headphone amplifier perfects sound quality and greatly enhances the reliability
Size in Detail:
DIY Earphone Amplifiers
- Print this article Earphone Amplifier
Background noise can interfere with the sounds you hear coming through a set of earphones. To drown out the background noise, you may choose to turn the volume on your CD or MP3 player up to its maximum. But when even this is not enough, you may choose to add an inline amplifier.
How an Amplifier Circuit Works
- An audio amplifier circuit converts a small AC signal and turns it into a larger signal. An audio amplifier must reproduce the AC signal without distortion. Some amplifiers, such as the Class-A audio amplifier, waste energy by converting much of the input electrical energy into heat; therefore, if energy savings is a major factor, choose an amplifier based upon a small operational amplifier chip.
Operational Amplifier Circuit Fabrication
- An operational amplifier, or "op-amp" for short, is an integrated circuit which is capable of amplifying an AC signal without introducing distortion into the signal. The amplification factor, or "gain," in an op-amp circuit can be set by using two resistors connected to the op-amp input leads.
- To fabricate an audio amplifier using an op-amp, you will need the following: one dual op-amp microchip (such as an LM833 Dual Operational Amplifier), one 1 Kiloohm resistor, one 10 Kiloohm resistor, a DC power supply (such as an alkaline battery), electrical wire, electrical pliers, electronic solder, and a soldering iron.
- Cut six pieces of wire, and strip 1/2 inch of insulation from each wire end. Twist together one end of the first wire, the op-amp output lead, and one of the leads from the 10 Kiloohm resistor. Twist together the free lead from the 10 Kiloohm resistor, one of the leads from the 1 Kiloohm resistor, and the op-amp inverting input lead.
- Twist together one end of the second wire, the free lead on the 1 Kiloohm resistor, and the "V-" (sometimes labled as "GND" or "V-EE") lead on the op-amp. Attach the free end of the second wire to the negative DC power supply terminal.
- Twist together one end of the third wire with the non-inverting input lead. Twist together one end of the fourth wire with the "V+" terminal (which may also be labeled "V-CC") on the op-amp.
- Connect the audio input to the free end of the third wire, and connect the earphone input to the free end of the first wire.
How to Make Earphones Sound Louder
- Print this article Use a headphone amplifier to boost the audio level of your earphones.
Make earphones sound louder using a headphone, or earphone amplifier. Many makes and models of headphone amplifiers offer a variety of features. All of them accomplish the same outcome of boosting the signal being fed to your earphones. Many headphone amplifiers allow you to power multiple sets of headphones, permitting several people to listen to an audio source at the same time.
- Plug the output of your audio source into the input of your headphone amplifier. The type of audio cable needed depends on the output jack or jacks found on the device you listen through.
- Plug your earphones into a channel on the headphone amplifier.
- Adjust the gain, or volume control on the headphone amplifier to set the desired volume of your headphones. If the headphone amplifier has multiple channels, there will be a volume control for each headphone output.
- 1 x Portable Headphone Amplifier
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Amplifier Package
- 1 x 1 x 0.3m Q354 Akihabara 3.5Line
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 90.06||USD$ 87.78||USD$ 85.50||USD$ 82.47||USD$ 82.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.