- A high quality item
- Ranges from -50°C mininum to 300°C maximum
- A good choice for grill and BBQ
- Make the BBQ more easy and enjoyable
- Great for indoor cooking and outdoor grilling
- Tells you exactly when meat is done-never burnt again
- No need to guess whether over cook again
- Long probe of this Probe Thermometer can measure the food temperature nicely
- This is a grill and BBQ thermometer. Ranges from -50°C mininum to 300°C maximum
- This simple, easy-to-read digital Probe Thermometer accurately senses the temperature
How to Adjust a Food Thermometer
- Fill a small pan with water and bring it to a boil.
- Immerse the tip of the thermometer stem in the boiling water. Make sure to cover the little dimple one-third of the way up the stem, which is the spot that takes the reading. Do not immerse the thermometer dial.
- Check the temperature on the thermometer dial. If it reads 212 degrees Fahrenheit, then your thermometer is reading accurately, assuming that you are at an altitude close to sea level. If you are at a higher altitude, the water will boil at a lower temperature. You can find charts and conversions calculators online to help you determine the boiling point of water at your particular altitude. If your thermometer reads a higher number than the correct boiling point at your altitude, screw the top covering of the thermometer to the right, changing the position of the numbers until the pointer reads the correct number. If it reads a lower number, screw the top covering to the left until the pointer reads the correct number.
- Prepare a glass of ice water, and let it stand for three or four minutes until the water is thoroughly chilled. Immerse the stem of the thermometer in the ice water. If the dial reads 32 degrees Fahrenheit, then your thermometer is reading accurately. If it reads more or less than 32 degrees, then adjust the dial by screwing the top cover to the right, or to the left until the dial reads 32 degrees
How to Read a Cooking Thermometer
- Wash your food thermometer with hot, soapy water and dry with a clean towel. Do not immerse the thermometer, because this may cause damage.
- Insert the food thermometer in the thickest part of the meat, poultry or dish when the food should be almost done. Make sure the thermometer is not touching bone, gristle or fat -- or the cooking vessel. If the food is irregularly shaped, check the temperature in several places.
- Read the displayed temperature. Many thermometers provide readings within ten seconds, while others may take a minute or more. Check your thermometer's instructions if you aren't sure.
- Compare the temperature of your food to the USDA's minimum internal temperatures. Whole poultry and chicken breasts should be cooked to at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Egg dishes, ground beef and pork should be cooked to at least 160 degrees, while fish, steak and roasts should be cooked to at least 145 degrees.
- Remove the food from heat if it has reached a safe internal temperature. If not, continue cooking the food and check the temperature again in a few minutes with a clean thermometer.
- Wash the thermometer in hot, soapy water and dry with a towel. Store the thermometer in a safe place with the probe in its sheath
- 1 x Grill and BBQ Thermometer
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AU$ 5.77||AU$ 5.69||AU$ 5.60||AU$ 5.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on01-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: I found this product recommended at a well-known Internet barbecue site. My old gas grille has hot spots and it is easy to overcook meat. No more! I put this thermometer to use immediately.
Was this review helpful?
Joan M. Wolter
Bought this item on04-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: Portable, easy to clean, fast thermometer (takes reading of grilled/baked food in seconds!!) and it is the most reasonable cost-wise of similar products. My husband recommends it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: Super fast & accurate. Easy to use. Whats not to love. Does what it's suppose to do. Fast & accurate.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: I use this to test the temp on everything from meat to yogurt. The NSF rating ensures me this is a quality product. Can't beat the price!!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: This product works great on day to day cooking and grilling. Now our steaks are done to medium rare every time and the chicken is no longer dried out (I kind of miss that part).
Was this review helpful?