Customers Also Bought
- A high quality item
- Ranges from -50°C mininum to 300°C maximum
- A good choice for grill and BBQ
- Make the BBQ more easy and enjoyable
- Great for indoor cooking and outdoor grilling
- Tells you exactly when meat is done-never burnt again
- No need to guess whether over cook again
- Long probe of this Probe Thermometer can measure the food temperature nicely
- This is a grill and BBQ thermometer. Ranges from -50°C mininum to 300°C maximum
- This simple, easy-to-read digital Probe Thermometer accurately senses the temperature
How to Adjust a Food Thermometer
- Fill a small pan with water and bring it to a boil.
- Immerse the tip of the thermometer stem in the boiling water. Make sure to cover the little dimple one-third of the way up the stem, which is the spot that takes the reading. Do not immerse the thermometer dial.
- Check the temperature on the thermometer dial. If it reads 212 degrees Fahrenheit, then your thermometer is reading accurately, assuming that you are at an altitude close to sea level. If you are at a higher altitude, the water will boil at a lower temperature. You can find charts and conversions calculators online to help you determine the boiling point of water at your particular altitude. If your thermometer reads a higher number than the correct boiling point at your altitude, screw the top covering of the thermometer to the right, changing the position of the numbers until the pointer reads the correct number. If it reads a lower number, screw the top covering to the left until the pointer reads the correct number.
- Prepare a glass of ice water, and let it stand for three or four minutes until the water is thoroughly chilled. Immerse the stem of the thermometer in the ice water. If the dial reads 32 degrees Fahrenheit, then your thermometer is reading accurately. If it reads more or less than 32 degrees, then adjust the dial by screwing the top cover to the right, or to the left until the dial reads 32 degrees
How to Read a Cooking Thermometer
- Wash your food thermometer with hot, soapy water and dry with a clean towel. Do not immerse the thermometer, because this may cause damage.
- Insert the food thermometer in the thickest part of the meat, poultry or dish when the food should be almost done. Make sure the thermometer is not touching bone, gristle or fat -- or the cooking vessel. If the food is irregularly shaped, check the temperature in several places.
- Read the displayed temperature. Many thermometers provide readings within ten seconds, while others may take a minute or more. Check your thermometer's instructions if you aren't sure.
- Compare the temperature of your food to the USDA's minimum internal temperatures. Whole poultry and chicken breasts should be cooked to at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Egg dishes, ground beef and pork should be cooked to at least 160 degrees, while fish, steak and roasts should be cooked to at least 145 degrees.
- Remove the food from heat if it has reached a safe internal temperature. If not, continue cooking the food and check the temperature again in a few minutes with a clean thermometer.
- Wash the thermometer in hot, soapy water and dry with a towel. Store the thermometer in a safe place with the probe in its sheath
- 1 x Grill and BBQ Thermometer
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.58||USD$ 6.21||USD$ 5.88||USD$ 5.58||USD$ 5.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.