- Single lever faucet with hot and cold switch function
- The spout can be rotated to fit your basin, very convenient in daily using
- The faucet adopts bubble softened processing, the water could not been splashed easily and reduces noise
- The single lever faucet is easy to install even without prior experience
- Leak-resistant due to the durability of their ceramic valves and have been tested for quality
- The single lever faucet has processed the most high-tech gravity casting solid and endurable
- Withstands more than 500,000 times
- The single handle faucet adopts superior copper using gravity die-casting manufacturing
- These copper bathroom faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly
- Apply to hard water and is not impacted by gravel and sand
- These copper cheap bathroom faucets will do no harm to human health but can secure you and your family
- Valve Type: Ceramic valve
- Material: Copper
- Installation Type: Centerset
- Suitable Place: Kitchen
- The first screw-down tap mechanism was patented and manufactured by the Rotherham brass founders, Guest and Chrimes,in 1845. Most older taps use a soft rubber or neoprene washer which is screwed down onto a valve seat in order to stop the flow. This is called a "globe valve" in engineering and, while it gives a leak-proof seal and good fine adjustment of flow, both the rubber washer and the valve seat are subject to wear (and for the seat, also corrosion) over time, so that eventually no tight seal is formed in the closed position, resulting in a leaking tap. The washer can be replaced and the valve seat resurfaced (at least a few times), but globe valves are never maintenance-free
- Also, the tortuous S-shaped path the water is forced to follow offers a significant obstruction to the flow. For high pressure domestic water systems this does not matter, but for low pressure systems where flow rate is important, such as a shower fed by a storage tank, a "stop tap" or, in engineering terms, a "gate valve" is preferred
- Gate valves use a metal disc the same diameter as the pipe which is screwed into place perpendicularly to the flow, cutting it off. There is no resistance to flow when the tap is fully open, but this type of tap rarely gives a perfect seal when closed. In the UK this type of tap normally has a wheel-shaped handle rather than a crutch or capstan handle
- Cone valves or ball valves are another alternative. These are commonly-found as the service shut-off valves in more-expensive water systems and usually found in gas taps (and, incidentally, the cask beer taps referred to above). They can be identified by their range of motion-only 90°-between fully on and fully off. Usually, when the handle is in line with the pipe the valve is on, and when the handle is across the pipe it is closed. A cone valve consists of a shallowly-tapering cone in a tight-fitting socket placed across the flow of the fluid. In UK English this is usually known as a taper-plug cock. A ball valve uses a spherical ball instead. In either case, a hole through the cone or ball allows the fluid to pass if it is lined up with the openings in the socket through which the fluid enters and leaves; turning the cone using the handle rotates the passage away, presenting the fluid with the unbroken surface of the cone through which it cannot pass. Valves of this type using a cylinder rather than a cone are sometimes encountered, but using a cone allows a tight fit to be made even with moderate manufacturing tolerances. The ball in ball valves rotates within plastic seats
- Hands free infrared proximity sensors are replacing the standard valve. Thermostatically controlled electronic dual-purpose mixing or diverting valves are used within industrial applications to automatically provide liquids as required
- Foot controlled valves are installed within laboratory and healthcare/hospitals
- Modern taps often have aerators at the tip to help save water and reduce splashes. Without an aerator, water usually flows out of the tap in one big stream. An aerator spreads the water flow into many small droplets
- Modern bathroom and kitchen taps often use ceramic or plastic surfaces sliding against other spring-loaded ceramic surfaces or plastic washers. These tend to require far less maintenance than traditional globe valves and when maintenance is required, the entire interior of the valve is usually replaced, often as a single pre-assembled cartridge
- Of the trio of well-respected faucet manufacturers in North American plumbing circles, Moen and American Standard use cartridges (Moen's being O-ring based, American Standard's being ceramic), while Delta uses easily-replaced rubber seats facing the cartridge(s). Each design has its advantages: Moen cartridges tend to be easiest to find, American Standard cartridges have nearly infinite lifespan in sediment-free municipal water, and Delta's rubber seats tend to be most forgiving of sediment in well water
General Faucet Installation Instruction:
Step 1: Position the Faucet
Step 2: Attach the Water Supply Tubes
Step 3: Connect the Faucet Lift Rod
Step 4: Flush the Faucet
Tools You Need for Installation:
- Adjustable wrench
- Cleaning Surface: Use cleaning agents to clean the dirt regularly. The water faucet should be rinsed with clean water and wipe it with a soft cotton cloth to keep surface clean before scrub the faucet. Do not wipe the faucet with abrasive cleaners, hard cloth, paper towels, wire ball and acidic or coarse material
- Cleaning Filter: Remove the air bubble and remove the filter. Then scrub the filter with a toothbrush or small brush under the tap
How to Clean a Faucet Head?
Cleaning a Shower Faucet Head:
- Place masking tape around the end of the shower arm that meets the wall and place another strip just above the shower head. This will prevent the wrench from scratching the shower arm
- Use a pipe wrench to hold the shower arm in place where it meets the wall. Unscrew the shower head with a second wrench
- Twist the shower head with your hand the rest of the way after loosening it up with the wrench. Remove the shower head from the shower arm
- Disassemble the shower head. The aerator is the hole-filled piece where the water comes out. Remove the aerator from the shower head by twisting or gently prying it off
- Fill a bowl with white vinegar, enough to submerge the shower head and all of its pieces. Allow the shower head to soak for at least 15 minutes, longer if needed
- Brush off all mineral deposits and gunk with a toothbrush. Poke the holes of the shower head with a toothpick to get rid of the gunk inside the holes. Place the pieces back together and twist back onto your shower arm
Cleaning the Aerator on a Sink Faucet Head:
- Remove the aerator by unscrewing it from beneath the faucet head. The aerator, round with a screen on it, mixes water and air to give the water an even flow
- Place the aerator in a cup. Add enough white vinegar to submerge the aerator. Let it set for 15 minutes
- Use an old toothbrush to scrub the aerator to remove mineral deposits and other gunk that may be present
- Use a toothpick or safety pin to remove gunk from the screen and vents. The aerator is full of small holes and vents on both sides, and these holes get plugged with mineral deposits. The vinegar should remove most of the deposits, but some scrubbing may be necessary
- Rinse the aerator and screw it back on to the faucet
How to Fix a Leaky Faucet?
- Turn off the water supply to the leaky faucet. Water shutoffs are often located under the sink but in older homes there may only be one main water shut off for the entire house, usually located where the water pipe enters (often facing the street)
- Open the faucet and let any water in the pipes drain out
- Put in the sink drain plug or put a towel in the sink bottom. Faucets have small screws and you don't want to lose one down the drain
- Remove the faucet handle. Virtually all handles are attached with a screw often hidden under a decorative cap that can be pried off with a small screwdriver
- Remove the workings of the faucet and determine what kind of repair is required (see Tips). Once you have identified what kind of faucet you have, see the related eHow for details on repairing your particular faucet
How to Select Faucets:
- Suitable Style: The Faucet should match the characteristics of washbasin, sink and bathtub. For example, a single-hole faucet fit single-hole washbasin, and a center set faucet fit center set washbasin
- Proper Function: According to different purposes of the faucets, there are faucets for washbasin, bathtub, shower and sink. According to different functions of the faucets, there are hot/cold faucets, pressure-balanced faucets, thermostatic faucets and electrical sensor faucets
- Fine Finish: A well chrome-plated faucet looks dignified and with a little verdant color, when it looks pale, the plating density is not up to standard, when touched by hand or eye-observed, there must be no scratches, sand holes and oxidized spots
- Operation Inspection: Handles must be smooth and easy to operate for high-quality faucets. There shall be no sticking and tightness under the proper movement of the faucet handles. Each part must be tightly assembled
- Valve: It is the heart of the faucet. A good Valve guarantees endurance of 500,000 cycles even under using condition with unstable water pressure. Most of our faucets use ceramic valves which can attain to more than 600,000 cycles
Health Knowledge of Faucet:
Harmfulness of Lead:
- Lead poisoning is significant effect on humans and intelligence. It is more obvious for children and pregnant women, due to the physiological characteristics of growth and development, lead poisoning of pregnant women will be serious premature birth, abortion. Lead poisoning affects infants and young children's growth and mental development, caused severe dementia. We can only reduce the lead content in drinking water to ensure that people's intake of lead
Role of Copper:
- Copper is an essential trace element the human body, it is an important component of proteins and enzymes. It produces the body's metabolic processes for role in promoting the body's many functions. Copper can inhibit bacterial growth and maintain clean drinking water. More than 99% of bacteria that goes into the water pipe will disappear after five hours. Copper is impermeable, whether grease, bacteria, viruses, oxygen and ultraviolet such harmful qualities can't go through it and polluted water quality. With copper tube for human health can play a positive role
- Please clean the residual dirty water, debris, sands and impurities before the installation to avoid foaming, obstruction and valve damage
- 1 x Faucet
- 1 x Accessory Set
- 2 x 60cm Hoses
- 1 x User Manual
General Model 3324-034 Spec Condition New Type Faucet Features Features The spout can be rotated to fit your basin, very convinient in daily using
This faucet is easy to install even without prior experience, and meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards
All of our faucets are leak-resistant due to the durability of their ceramic valves and have been tested for quality
The service life of the valves are extraordinary and will withstand more than 500,000 times, as well as extreme heat
Further tests include high pressure tests
NOTE Please clean the residual dirty water, debris, sands and impurities before the installation to avoid foaming, obstruction and valve damage Packaging Package Included 1 x Faucet
1 x Accessory Set
2 x 60cm Hoses
1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 45.58||USD$ 45.35||USD$ 45.12||USD$ 44.89||USD$ 44.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on12-19-2010
- Other Thoughts: Easy to install, really nice and it looks great. The Single Lever Faucet is a good one to have.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-02-2010
- Other Thoughts: I've only had it installed for about a month, but it's perfect so far. <br/> <br/>It was easy to install, works very well, and looks great. <br/> <br/>IMO, the BEST looking faucet for the money (also the most reliable).
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-20-2010
- Other Thoughts: The unit has been is use for 2 months. My water pressure is about 80 psig and I have had no problems with the unit. This is a replacement of a similar Delta faucet that had leakage problems.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-01-2010
- Other Thoughts: Have owned this faucet for three months now and we love it! Replaced a 5 year old Price Pfister unit that broke within the first month becauae of cheap plastic push button construction.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-02-2010
- Other Thoughts: We replaced a very expensive faucet that was totally trashed after 6 years with this much more reasonably priced one. It's bigger than we expected, but we got used to that very quickly. Especially because it works so well. The slider mechanism for turning the spray off and on is awesome. One push and it stays. No rubber cover to rot, no hurting thumbs/fingers from trying to keep pressure on a hidden button. Plus the water flow is great. Everyone who has used the faucet makes an unsolicited comment, usually something like, "Niiiiice."
Was this review helpful?
SILVIA YANES MARRERO
Bought this item on08-11-2010
- Other Thoughts: I just replaced a Moen that was only 5 years old but rusted out. The Moen was difficult to install. This faucet was very easy to install. All the parts seem much more rugged and are primarily made of brass.
Was this review helpful?
Mark T Sumner
Bought this item on07-08-2010
- Other Thoughts: Had it for 6 months now with no problems. Not much to say; it works well and looks good.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-10-2010
- Other Thoughts: Works well, looks good and was easy to install. It is a bit taller than the average faucet. The side button is much better than the one that we replaced (under the rubber cover). <br/> <br/>You do not have to use the 3 hole cover during installation, there is a single ring mount.
Was this review helpful?