- High-quality, no wear, anti-aging, comfortable
- Single hole faucet splashproof design prevents water splashing on your body
- Tall spout height, perfect to match bathroom above the counter sink bowl
- Smooth single lever handle, single hole design of this Ceramic Basin Faucet
- Advanced plating treatment, excellent corrosion resistance, color uniformity, bright gloss surface
- The Basin Faucet is engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly
- This Waterfall Bathroom Faucet will do no harm to human health but can secure you and your family
- Withstands more than 500,000 times
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: White
- Installation Type: Center Set
- Suitable Place: Bathroom
- Unique cartoon design can attract your friends' eyeball when they come to your home
- Made of hardness materials and bathroom sink design prevents water splashing on your body
- Perfect basin Faucet, easy to install and use, and can work continuously for a long time
- You can control the Bathroom Sink Waterfall Faucet well with the durable Single Handle
What is Water Tap?
- A tap is a valve controlling release of liquids (also called faucet and spigot in the U.S.) or gas. In the British Isles and most of the Commonwealth, the word is used for any everyday type of valve, particularly the fittings that control water supply to bathtubs and sinks. In the U.S., the term "tap" is more often used for beer taps, cut-in connections, or wiretapping. "Faucet" or "spigot" are used to refer to water valves
- The physical characteristic which differentiates a spigot from other valves is the lack of any type of a mechanical thread or fastener on the outlet. Water for baths, sinks and basins can be provided by separate hot and cold taps; this arrangement is common in older installations, particularly in public washrooms/lavatories and utility rooms/laundries. In kitchens and bathrooms mixer taps are commonly used. In this case, hot and cold water from the two valves is mixed together before reaching the outlet, allowing the water to emerge at any temperature between that of the hot and cold water supplies. Mixer taps were invented by Thomas Campbell of Saint John, New Brunswick and patented in 1880
- For baths and showers, mixer taps frequently incorporate some sort of pressure balancing feature so that the hot/cold mixture ratio will not be affected by transient changes in the pressure of one or the other of the supplies. This helps avoid scalding or uncomfortable chilling as other water loads occur (such as the flushing of a toilet). Rather than two separate valves, mixer taps frequently use a single, more complex, valve controlled by a single handle (single handle mixer). The handle moves up and down to control the amount of water flow and from side to side to control the temperature of the water. Especially for baths and showers, the latest designs do this using a built in thermostat. These are known as thermostatic mixing valves, or TMVs, and can be mechanical or electronic. There are also faucets with color LED's to show the temperature of the water
- If separate taps are fitted, it may not be immediately clear which tap is hot and which is cold. The hot tap generally has a red indicator while the cold tap generally has a blue or green indicator. In English-speaking countries, the taps are frequently also labeled with an "H" or "C". Note that in countries with Romance languages, sometimes the letters "C" for hot and "F" for cold are used, possibly creating confusion when English speakers visit these countries or vice versa. Mixer taps may have a red-blue stripe or arrows indicating which side will give hot and which cold
- In most countries, there is a 'standard' arrangement of hot/cold taps: for example in the United States and Canada, the hot tap is on the left by building code requirements. This convention applies in the UK too, but many installations exist where it has been ignored. Mis-assembly of some single-valve mixer taps will exchange hot and cold even if the fixture has been plumbed correctly
- Most handles on residential homes are connected to the valve shaft and fastened down with a screw. Although on most commercial and industrial applications they are fitted with a removable key called a "loose key" or "Water key" which has a square peg and a square ended key to turn off and on the water. You can also take off the "Loose key" to prevent vandals from turning on the water. In older building before the "Loose key" was invented for some landlords or caretakers to take off the handle of a residential tap, which had teeth that would meet up with the gears on the valve shaft. This Teeth and cog system is still used on most modern faucets. Although most of the time a "Loose key" is on industrial and commercial applications sometimes you may see a "Loose key" on homes by the seashore to prevent passers-by from washing the sand off their feet
- The first screw-down tap mechanism was patented and manufactured by the Rotherham brass founders, Guest and Chrimes,in 1845. Most older taps use a soft rubber or neoprene washer which is screwed down onto a valve seat in order to stop the flow. This is called a "globe valve" in engineering and, while it gives a leak-proof seal and good fine adjustment of flow, both the rubber washer and the valve seat are subject to wear (and for the seat, also corrosion) over time, so that eventually no tight seal is formed in the closed position, resulting in a leaking tap. The washer can be replaced and the valve seat resurfaced (at least a few times), but globe valves are never maintenance-free
- Also, the tortuous S-shaped path the water is forced to follow offers a significant obstruction to the flow. For high pressure domestic water systems this does not matter, but for low pressure systems where flow rate is important, such as a shower fed by a storage tank, a "stop tap" or, in engineering terms, a "gate valve" is preferred
- Gate valves use a metal disc the same diameter as the pipe which is screwed into place perpendicularly to the flow, cutting it off. There is no resistance to flow when the tap is fully open, but this type of tap rarely gives a perfect seal when closed. In the UK this type of tap normally has a wheel-shaped handle rather than a crutch or capstan handle
- Cone valves or ball valves are another alternative. These are commonly-found as the service shut-off valves in more-expensive water systems and usually found in gas taps (and, incidentally, the cask beer taps referred to above). They can be identified by their range of motion-only 90°-between fully on and fully off. Usually, when the handle is in line with the pipe the valve is on, and when the handle is across the pipe it is closed. A cone valve consists of a shallowly-tapering cone in a tight-fitting socket placed across the flow of the fluid. In UK English this is usually known as a taper-plug cock. A ball valve uses a spherical ball instead. In either case, a hole through the cone or ball allows the fluid to pass if it is lined up with the openings in the socket through which the fluid enters and leaves; turning the cone using the handle rotates the passage away, presenting the fluid with the unbroken surface of the cone through which it cannot pass. Valves of this type using a cylinder rather than a cone are sometimes encountered, but using a cone allows a tight fit to be made even with moderate manufacturing tolerances. The ball in ball valves rotates within plastic seats
- Hands free infrared proximity sensors are replacing the standard valve. Thermostatically controlled electronic dual-purpose mixing or diverting valves are used within industrial applications to automatically provide liquids as required
- Foot controlled valves are installed within laboratory and healthcare/hospitals
- Modern taps often have aerators at the tip to help save water and reduce splashes. Without an aerator, water usually flows out of the tap in one big stream. An aerator spreads the water flow into many small droplets
- Modern bathroom and kitchen taps often use ceramic or plastic surfaces sliding against other spring-loaded ceramic surfaces or plastic washers. These tend to require far less maintenance than traditional globe valves and when maintenance is required, the entire interior of the valve is usually replaced, often as a single pre-assembled cartridge
- Of the trio of well-respected faucet manufacturers in North American plumbing circles, Moen and American Standard use cartridges (Moen's being O-ring based, American Standard's being ceramic), while Delta uses easily-replaced rubber seats facing the cartridge(s). Each design has its advantages: Moen cartridges tend to be easiest to find, American Standard cartridges have nearly infinite lifespan in sediment-free municipal water, and Delta's rubber seats tend to be most forgiving of sediment in well water
General Faucet Installation Instruction:
Step 1: Position the Faucet
Step 2: Attach the Water Supply Tubes
Step 3: Connect the Faucet Lift Rod
Step 4: Flush the Faucet
Tools You Need for Installation:
- Adjustable wrench
- Cleaning Surface: Use cleaning agents to clean the dirt regularly. The water faucet should be rinsed with clean water and wipe it with a soft cotton cloth to keep surface clean before scrub the faucet. Do not wipe the faucet with abrasive cleaners, hard cloth, paper towels, wire ball and acidic or coarse material
- Cleaning Filter: Remove the air bubble and remove the filter. Then scrub the filter with a toothbrush or small brush under the tap
How to Select Faucet:
- Suitable Style: The Faucet should match the characteristics of washbasin, sink and bathtub. For example, a single-hole faucet fit single-hole washbasin, and a center set faucet fit center set washbasin
- Proper Function: According to different purposes of the faucets, there are faucets for washbasin, bathtub, shower and sink. According to different functions of the faucets, there are hot/cold faucets, pressure-balanced faucets, thermostatic faucets and electrical sensor faucets
- Fine Finish: A well chrome-plated faucet looks dignified and with a little verdant color, when it looks pale, the plating density is not up to standard, when touched by hand or eye-observed, there must be no scratches, sand holes and oxidized spots
- Operation Inspection: Handles must be smooth and easy to operate for high-quality faucets. There shall be no sticking and tightness under the proper movement of the faucet handles. Each part must be tightly assembled
- Valve: It is the heart of the faucet. A good Valve guarantees endurance of 500,000 cycles even under using condition with unstable water pressure. Most of our faucets use ceramic valves which can attain to more than 600,000 cycles
Health Knowledge of Faucet:
Harmfulness of Lead:
- Lead poisoning is significant effect on humans and intelligence. It is more obvious for children and pregnant women, due to the physiological characteristics of growth and development, lead poisoning of pregnant women will be serious premature birth, abortion. Lead poisoning affects infants and young children's growth and mental development, caused severe dementia. We can only reduce the lead content in drinking water to ensure that people's intake of lead
Role of Copper:
- Copper is an essential trace element the human body, it is an important component of proteins and enzymes. It produces the body's metabolic processes for role in promoting the body's many functions. Copper can inhibit bacterial growth and maintain clean drinking water. More than 99% of bacteria that goes into the water pipe will disappear after five hours. Copper is impermeable, whether grease, bacteria, viruses, oxygen and ultraviolet such harmful qualities can't go through it and polluted water quality. With copper tube for human health can play a positive role
- Please kindly note that this is just a general instruction, each faucet you buy from us has installation instruction with details inside packagz
- 1 x Basin Faucet
Spec Condition New Type Basin Faucet Features Features High-quality, no wear, anti-aging, comfortable
Single hole faucet splashproof design prevents water splashing on your body
Tall spout height, perfect to match bathroom above the
Packaging Package Included 1 x Basin Faucet
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 72.90||USD$ 66.69||USD$ 61.45||USD$ 56.98||USD$ 53.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?