Customers Also Bought
- Cool cleverly hound shape handle to the water faucet is beautiful and eye-catching
- The smooth operating makes the single handle best faucet very convenient to use
- Leak-resistant due to the durability of their valves and have been tested for quality
- Unique ancient styling that is both intriguing and easy to clean and maintain
- Cleverly hound shape single handle faucet has processed the most high-tech gravity casting, solid and endurable
- Withstand more than 500,000 times, perfect handle of water faucet can be used many times
- Using mechanics principle ring network design, high pressure molding, withstand greater pressure
- This single handle faucet will do no harm to human health but can secure you and your family
- Single handle faucet is easy to install without prior experience
- Faucet Size: 11.5 x 14.5cm/4.5 x 5.7(L x W)
- Holder Diameter: 8.5cm/3.4in
- Color: Copper & Green
- Hound shape single handle faucet will turn an ordinary garden into a beautiful and vivid space
- Unique hound shape handle design can attract your friends' eyeball when they come to your home
- You can control the well this single handle faucet with the durable hound shape single handle
- Using mechanics principle ring network design, high pressure molding, withstand greater pressure
- Hound shape handle water faucet is easy to install and use, and can work continuously for a long time
What is Water Tap?
- A tap is a valve controlling release of liquids (also called faucet and spigot in the U.S.) or gas. In the British Isles and most of the Commonwealth, the word is used for any everyday type of valve, particularly the fittings that control water supply to bathtubs and sinks. In the U.S., the term "tap" is more often used for beer taps, cut-in connections, or wiretapping. "Faucet" or "spigot" are used to refer to water valves
- The physical characteristic which differentiates a spigot from other valves is the lack of any type of a mechanical thread or fastener on the outlet. Water for baths, sinks and basins can be provided by separate hot and cold taps; this arrangement is common in older installations, particularly in public washrooms/lavatories and utility rooms/laundries. In kitchens and bathrooms mixer taps are commonly used. In this case, hot and cold water from the two valves is mixed together before reaching the outlet, allowing the water to emerge at any temperature between that of the hot and cold water supplies. Mixer taps were invented by Thomas Campbell of Saint John, New Brunswick and patented in 1880
- For baths and showers, mixer taps frequently incorporate some sort of pressure balancing feature so that the hot/cold mixture ratio will not be affected by transient changes in the pressure of one or the other of the supplies. This helps avoid scalding or uncomfortable chilling as other water loads occur (such as the flushing of a toilet). Rather than two separate valves, mixer taps frequently use a single, more complex, valve controlled by a single handle (single handle mixer). The handle moves up and down to control the amount of water flow and from side to side to control the temperature of the water. Especially for baths and showers, the latest designs do this using a built in thermostat. These are known as thermostatic mixing valves, or TMVs, and can be mechanical or electronic. There are also faucets with color LED's to show the temperature of the water
- If separate taps are fitted, it may not be immediately clear which tap is hot and which is cold. The hot tap generally has a red indicator while the cold tap generally has a blue or green indicator. In English-speaking countries, the taps are frequently also labeled with an "H" or "C". Note that in countries with Romance languages, sometimes the letters "C" for hot and "F" for cold are used, possibly creating confusion when English speakers visit these countries or vice versa. Mixer taps may have a red-blue stripe or arrows indicating which side will give hot and which cold
- In most countries, there is a 'standard' arrangement of hot/cold taps: for example in the United States and Canada, the hot tap is on the left by building code requirements. This convention applies in the UK too, but many installations exist where it has been ignored. Mis-assembly of some single-valve mixer taps will exchange hot and cold even if the fixture has been plumbed correctly
- Most handles on residential homes are connected to the valve shaft and fastened down with a screw. Although on most commercial and industrial applications they are fitted with a removable key called a "loose key" or "Water key" which has a square peg and a square ended key to turn off and on the water. You can also take off the "Loose key" to prevent vandals from turning on the water. In older building before the "Loose key" was invented for some landlords or caretakers to take off the handle of a residential tap, which had teeth that would meet up with the gears on the valve shaft. This Teeth and cog system is still used on most modern faucets. Although most of the time a "Loose key" is on industrial and commercial applications sometimes you may see a "Loose key" on homes by the seashore to prevent passers-by from washing the sand off their feet
General Faucet Installation Instruction:
Step 1: Position the Faucet
- 1: Begin installing your faucet by placing the gasket and faucet in position on the sink.
- 2: From under the sink, thread the plastic mounting nuts onto the faucet shanks. Be sure the large side of each plastic mounting nut is up.
- 3: From the top of the sink, check the faucet and gasket position
- 4: From under the sink tighten the mounting nuts, making certain not to over-tighten which could damage the nuts and make them difficult to remove in the future
Step 2: Attach the Water Supply Tubes
- 1: Wrap the threads of the water-supply valve with Teflon tape. Although most plumbers use only Teflon tape, some plumbing supply manufacturers also recommend using plumber's putty
- 2: Thread the water supply nut onto the shut-off valve. Tighten the nut with a wrench
- 3: Wrap the threads on the faucet shank with Teflon tape, and then thread the water supply nut onto the faucet shank
- 4: Tighten the nut with a wrench
Step 3: Connect the Faucet Lift Rod
- 1: From the top of the sink, insert the lift-rod into the faucet. From under the sink, make sure the pivot-rod is in the down position. Insert the lift-rod into the lift-rod strap. Tighten the screw
- 2: Make sure that both the pivot-rod and the lift-rod are in the down position. Insert the pivot-rod in the closest hole in the lift-rod strap
- 3: Make minor adjustments loosening the lift-rod strap screw and repositioning the lift-rod. Also the spring clip and moving the pivot-rod to a different hole in the lift-rod strap
Step 4: Flush the Faucet
- 1: Before turning on the water supply, make sure the faucet handles are open (on position) in order to remove the debris without causing damage
- 2: Open both water supply valves under the sink
- 3: Allow the water to run for 15 seconds. Then close the faucet handles (turn off)
- 4: Make sure any debris is cleaned from the aerator screen
- 5: Replace the aerator
Tools You Need for Installation:
- Adjustable wrench
- Cleaning Surface: Use cleaning agents to clean the dirt regularly. The water faucet should be rinsed with clean water and wipe it with a soft cotton cloth to keep surface clean before scrub the faucet. Do not wipe the faucet with abrasive cleaners, hard cloth, paper towels, wire ball and acidic or coarse material
- Cleaning Filter: Remove the air bubble and remove the filter. Then scrub the filter with a toothbrush or small brush under the tap
How to Select Faucet:
- Suitable Style: The Faucet should match the characteristics of washbasin, sink and bathtub. For example, a single-hole faucet fit single-hole washbasin, and a center set faucet fit center set washbasin
- Proper Function: According to different purposes of the faucets, there are faucets for washbasin, bathtub, shower and sink. According to different functions of the faucets, there are hot/cold faucets, pressure-balanced faucets, thermostatic faucets and electrical sensor faucets
- Fine Finish: A well chrome-plated faucet looks dignified and with a little verdant color, when it looks pale, the plating density is not up to standard, when touched by hand or eye-observed, there must be no scratches, sand holes and oxidized spots
- Operation Inspection: Handles must be smooth and easy to operate for high-quality faucets. There shall be no sticking and tightness under the proper movement of the faucet handles. Each part must be tightly assembled
- Valve: It is the heart of the faucet. A good Valve guarantees endurance of 500,000 cycles even under using condition with unstable water pressure. Most of our faucets use ceramic valves which can attain to more than 600,000 cycles
Health Knowledge of Faucet:
Harmfulness of Lead:
- Lead poisoning is significant effect on humans and intelligence. It is more obvious for children and pregnant women, due to the physiological characteristics of growth and development, lead poisoning of pregnant women will be serious premature birth, abortion. Lead poisoning affects infants and young children's growth and mental development, caused severe dementia. We can only reduce the lead content in drinking water to ensure that people's intake of lead
Role of Copper:
- Copper is an essential trace element the human body, it is an important component of proteins and enzymes. It produces the body's metabolic processes for role in promoting the body's many functions. Copper can inhibit bacterial growth and maintain clean drinking water. More than 99% of bacteria that goes into the water pipe will disappear after five hours. Copper is impermeable, whether grease, bacteria, viruses, oxygen and ultraviolet such harmful qualities can't go through it and polluted water quality. With copper tube for human health can play a positive role
- Please kindly note that this is just a general instruction, each faucet you buy from us has installation instruction with details inside packagz
- 1 x Faucet
Spec Condition New Type Faucet Dimension 11.5 x 14.5cm/4.5 x 5.7(L x W)(Faucet)
Features Features High-quality, no wear, anti-aging, comfortable
Durable Supplies Faucet splashproof design prevents water splashing on your body
Tall spout height, perfect to match bathroom above the counter sink bowl
Smooth single lever handle, single hole design of this Durable Supplies Faucet
Advanced plating treatment, excellent corrosion resistance, color uniformity, bright gloss surface
The Durable Supplies Faucet is engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly
This Copper Courtyard Faucet will do no harm to human health but can secure you and your family
Withstands more than 500,000 times
Packaging Package Included 1 x Faucet
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.39||USD$ 22.61||USD$ 21.84||USD$ 20.80||USD$ 20.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.