Customers Also Bought
- The desk book stand is designed to be practical for your using
- The desk book stand can hold a lot of things, for instance, magazines, documents, A4 papers and important files
- Made of fine resin material, the magazine file holder is durable for long time using
- With the cute football pattern design, the document holder can bring great visual delight to you
- Fashion, practical and durable are all well expressed with our desktop organizer
- Our book stand will be a necessity to be kept in your house or your house
- Color: Green
- Size: 9.5 x 9 x 11 cm/3.7 x 3.5 x 4.3cm(L x W x H)
- Material: Resin
- The football pattern design gives great cool appearance to the desk book stand
- The football is well fixed to the whole stand, so durability is given for you long time using
- The document file holder will give you more convenience in finding the things you need
- It can also be used as a fine decoration to be kept in your house for its cute appearance
- Your personal and important files and documents will be kept orderly with our document file holder
How to Organize Your Books in Your Home Library:
A home library can be a bit overwhelming if you have a large collection of books which are not organized in any particular order, especially if you intend to re-read some of the titles. Organizing your home library need not take on the Dewey decimal system that many public libraries use, but you do want to easily be able to sort and find your titles by category, theme and author. A simple reorganization can make your library much more user-friendly and appealing to you, your family and visitors
- Remove all the books from your bookshelves and place them into three groupings on the floor: non-fiction, reference and fiction. Place them in such a manner that the titles are easy to read and books are easy to access -- in other words, do not stack them
- Sort these groupings into smaller categories: for instance, non-fiction books can be sorted into groups of dieting, biography, self-help, writing or whatever themes you find common among at least two books. Sort these sub-categories alphabetically by title if there are only a few, or by author if you have multiple books by the same author. Books by the same author should be listed in alphabetical order
How to Organize Office Files & Folders:
If you find yourself spending hours looking for a certain document or file, it may be time to overhaul your office's organizational system. If you have many files and folders, it may take some time to go through and organize them all. However, in the end it will be well worth it, because you will know exactly where to find everything. If you feel overwhelmed tackling the entire office at once, try going through just one area a day until you're finished
- Place an inbox and outbox on one corner of your desk. Keep all outgoing bills, notices and other items to be mailed or distributed in the outbox. Dispatch these items daily. Place incoming files, documents and mail in the inbox. Also, daily act upon or file these items; thus, they will not become clutter
- Create categories for your files and folders. These will vary, depending upon your type of business. Some categories may have obvious labels, like clients, tax information, vendors and upcoming projects. Focus on classifying all your documents into these large categories
- Break up the large categories into smaller subcategories, if applicable. For example, if your business has clients, create one folder for each client. If a client's documents are too numerous to fit into one folder, break up this category even further. Separate the client's file into different folders for different types of documents
- Label all your files. CNN Money recommends labeling files according to how you will likely search for them. For example, rather than labeling an obscure file "Form 27G-28A," label it "Invoices" or a similar applicable category. This facilitates finding documents quickly
- Place all your documents in a filing cabinet, filing box or similar receptacle. If you have many files, keep the ones you use most often next to your desk. If you run out of office space, keep files you may only use once per year in a separate closet storage compartment or in another room entirely
- Keep a separate pile of documents designated for trash as you sort through your files. Timely shredding old and irrelevant documents is the key to maintaining an organized office. If you are unsure whether you can dispose of a document, designate one folder for possible trash and keep the document filed there until you can shred
- 1 x Pair of Book Stands
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.15||USD$ 11.07||USD$ 9.98||USD$ 8.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.