- Heart Pattern Waterproof Film Camera is a light-grabbing sport
- Quick shutters, small apertures, fast subjects
- The Heart Pattern Waterproof Film Camera upload your masterpiece to lomography
- The Heart Pattern Waterproof Film Camera come and create a full-action MiniMovie
- Uses standard film and standard processing
- It is Compact and lightweight,so it is portable
- It is leading a new wave of lifestyle trends, you should have one
- Experience the fun of underwater or land shooting (Can be used underwater and on land)
- Uses the most common 135 (35mm) film, which can be easily found anywhere
- You can have an underwater shooting(Underwater to 1-2 meters)
- Can be re-used, not a disposable camera
- Easy film loading
- It is portable, With a host of features designed to enhance every facet of the Heart Pattern Waterproof Film Camera
- It is leading a new wave of lifestyle trends, you should have one, Capture your story in stunning detail with the Film Camera
- Uses standard film and standard processing, With the creative freedom to capture the decisive shot, see all the detail of your holiday sunset or follow action in the local football match
- You can have an underwater shooting(the deepest dive to be 1-2 meters), Photographic brilliance meets pure, elegant style in the Film Camera
- Experience the fun of underwater or land shooting, All you need is a lens and a shutter, and you're set! What's more, no fancy settings, no batteries
How Does a Film Camera Work?
- A film camera uses light to create an image on a thin piece of plastic that is coated with silver halide salts. The salts change color when they are exposed to light. When the film is placed in a developer, the changes stop and the image is "fixed." At this point the image is in negative, but will be correct when it is printed
- In order to produce a good picture, the film must be properly exposed. This exposure happens when the film is placed behind the aperture, which is an opening in the body of the camera and light is allowed to contact the film through the opening and closing of the shutter. The shutter protects the film until the photographer wants to take the picture
- The length of time the shutter stays open and the size of the aperture is controlled by the photographer. That is, if the aperture is open too far, or the shutter stays open too long, the picture will be overexposed, thus being washed out. If the aperture is closed, or the shutter doesn't stay open long enough the picture will be underexposed, thus being too dark
- Most amateur photographers determine the best aperture and shutter settings through trial and error. There are also some cameras that will adjust automatically, making it easy for nearly anyone to take great pictures. The first of these was the Brownie camera, which was introduced over a hundred years ago
How to Load and Remove Film in a Manual Camera:
- Pull up on the film rewind button until the back cover opens up
- Open the camera back. (Keep an open camera away from direct sunlight.)
- Insert a roll of 35mm film into the chamber
- Grasp the end of the film or leader and carefully pull toward the opposite end of the camera interior
- Insert the leader into any slot of the take-up spool
- Pull the advance film lever once. Make sure the film perforations are in the teeth of the transport sprocket and take-up spool
- Make sure the film is lying flat. If it is looping out, it will not move forward properly in the camera. It must be taut. Slowly turn the rewind crank in the direction of the arrow until it stops. Close the cover. Take several blank shots until the number 1 shows up on the frame counter
- Place the end of the film box into the memo holder pocket, to remind you what kind of film it is and the number of frames or exposures
- Understand that, when you are at the end of your film, the advance lever will either not move at all or only move part of the way. It is important that you push the rewind button. Turn the rewind crank in the direction of the arrow. The frame counter will count backward as you do this. It will end at S
- Watch for the back to pop open. Remove the film canister and reload the camera
How to Choose Film for Your Camera:
- Decide whether you want photographs or slides, color or black-and-white. Many professional photographers prefer slides because they have rich color saturation and minimal graininess. Black-and-white delivers striking images with stark textures
- Choose a film size that is appropriate for your camera. Most cameras use 35 mm (or 135) film, though cartridge-film cameras need 24 mm Advanced Photo System (APS) film. Roll-film cameras use 120 or 220; large-format, hooded view cameras use single sheets of film for each exposure (4 by 5 inches and up)
- Understand how film speed works. Fast speeds pick up rapid action and work well in low-light situations. Slower speeds produce richer colors and greater contrast, but you'll need bright light and a steady hand. Film speed is indicated by an ISO number (how sensitive a film is to light compared to a standard from the International Standards Organization). The faster the film, the more sensitive
- Choose a slow speed (25 to 64 ASA) if you want minimal graininess and colors that punch, but only if you'll be photographing in the bright sunlight. Slow speeds are excellent for close-ups, still shots and photos you plan to enlarge. You may need a tripod to steady the camera with slow film
- Select a medium speed (100 to 200 ASA) if you want an all-purpose film that delivers clear colors and images outdoors, or indoors with a flash
- Opt for 400 speed if you'll be photographing action shots or if you'll be in low-light conditions, such as cloudy days or indoors without a flash. Zoom lenses require the use of higher-speed films (400 ASA and up)
- Get 800-speed film if you're photographing very fast action or shots with dim light. This is ideal for a fireworks show, twilight or a candlelit dinner. Speeds above 800 (1,000 to 3,200 ASA) are considered professional speeds
- Use slide film for appropriate light if you prefer slides to photos: daylight for indoors, or tungsten light for flash photography
- Look for store-brand films to save money unless you plan on making significant enlargements or publishing your work
- Store film in a cool, dry place with good ventilation, such as a refrigerator, and get it developed as soon as the roll is finished. Never expose film to heat or direct sunlight
- 1 x Film Camera
Spec Condition New Type Film Camera Features Features Film Camera is a light-grabbing sport
Quick shutters, small apertures, fast subjects
The Film Camera upload your masterpiece to lomography
The Film Camera come and
Packaging Package Included 1 x Film Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.40||USD$ 9.10||USD$ 8.80||USD$ 8.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on03-31-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this camera to play around with in addition to my digital camera and am pleased with it thus far. It's a cheap quality camera so it feels like a toy more than a real camera when you are shooting pictures.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: interesting still live, so well done. Everything went as expected, thank you.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: So much fun. Highly recommend this product especially for all photographers because these toy cameras are inexpensive and offer so much: blurry pics, light leaks, multiple exposures, oh my!!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: I absolutely adore this camera. Despite its size and playful appearance, this camera takes surprisingly crisp pictures. It never fails to intrigue others, or attract compliments from anyone who sees it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: Ok, so it's not a dirty adult toy, but one of my favorite toy cameras. I was used to using a Diana camera but this is much easier and feels like it won't fall apart.
Was this review helpful?