Customers Also Bought
- Every camera has a limitation of the minimum distance for shooting the picture
- That means you can not go closer to the object more than the distance recommended by the Close Up Lens Filter
- With Close Up Lens Filter lenses you can come closer to your object without actually coming closer to the object and you enjoy the closest possible image of your choice
- Fit SLR camera / digital camera / camcorder DV with a 55mm Lens Filter
- Made of aluminum alloy & optical glass
- Size: 7 x 55mm / 0.3 x 2.2in(H x Dia.)
- Used to strengthen the saturation of images; With 55mm Macro Close-Up Camera Lens Filter you can come closer to your object without actually coming closer to the object and you enjoy the closest possible image of your choice
- Highly portable, easy-to-use close-up attachment lens; Fit SLR camera / digital camera / camcorder DV with a Close Up Lens Filter
Size in Detail:
Problems with Lens Filters:
- Filters should only be used when necessary because they can also adversely affect the image. Since they effectively introduce an additional piece of glass between your camera's sensor and the subject, they have the potential to reduce image quality. This usually comes in the form of either a slight color tint, a reduction in local or overall image contrast, or ghosting and increased lens flare caused by light inadvertently reflecting off the inside of the filter
- Filters may also introduce physical vignetting (light fall-off or blackening at the edges of the image) if their opaque edge gets in the way of light entering the lens (right example). This was created by stacking a polarizing filter on top of a UV filter while also using a wide angle lens-causing the edges of the outermost filter to get in the way of the image. Stacking filters therefore has the potential to make all of the above problems much worse
Note on Choosing a Filter Size for a Camera Lens:
- Lens filters generally come in two varieties: screw-on and front filters. Front filters are more flexible because they can be used on virtually any lens diameter, however these may also be more cumbersome to use since they may need to be held in front of the lens. On the other hand, filter holder kits are available that can improve this process. Screw-on filters can provide an air-tight seal when needed for protection, and cannot accidentally move relative to the lens during composure. The main disadvantage is that a given screw-on filter will only work with a specific lens size
- The size of a screw-on filter is expressed in terms of its diameter, which corresponds to the diameter usually listed on the top or front of your camera lens. This diameter is listed in millimeters and usually ranges from about 46 to 82 mm for digital SLR cameras. Step-up or step-down adapters can enable a given filter size to be used on a lens with a smaller or larger diameter, respectively. However, step-down filter adapters may introduce substantial vignetting (since the filter may block light at the edges of the lens), whereas step-up adapters mean that your filter is much larger (and potentially more cumbersome) than is required
- The height of the filter edges may also be important. Ultra-thin and other special filters are designed so that they can be used on wide angle lenses without vignetting. On the other hand, these may also be much more expensive and often do not have threads on the outside to accept another filter (or sometimes even the lens cap)
What is a Lens Filter?
- Ultraviolet filter is an ultra clear optical glass that provide protection and at the same time, will not affect the color balance or performance of your lenses
- Circular Polarizer enables you to remove unwanted reflection originating from non-metallic surfaces such as glass and water which is not possible to achieve using computer software. CPL filters also ensure the colors taken to be more saturated and contrast which is especially useful during outdoor picture taking under bright sunny conditions
- Neutral Density filters are used primarily to reduce the amount of light entering the lens without affecting the overall color tone. With lower exposure value, pictures taken especially on waterfall will be more natural with "flowing effect"
- 1A Skylight Filter is used primarily to reduce excessive bluish tints that often result during outdoor photography. It helps to ensure that skin tone color are free from other color reflection during photography under clear blue sky and also serve as permanent lens protector against dust, dirt and stain
- Star Filters are used primarily to create a dynamic "rainbow" eight cross flare across bright lit areas and the ideal filter to highlight night scenery atmosphere that are filled with various light point
- Diffusion filters are used primarily to smooth out sharp focused highlights so as to achieve a natural soft focus image. It is particularly useful to correct rough texture and blemish
- Closeup filter is available individually in various magnifications, high quality closeup optics is used in the manufacture of the various closeup filters to ensure that closeup photographs taken with the closeup filters are crystal clear and sharp, In addition, all zoom lenses mounted with closeup filters are able to stay in
- 1 x 55mm Macro Close-Up +8 Filter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.30||USD$ 5.95||USD$ 5.64||USD$ 5.36||USD$ 5.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on02-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: I see that in the negative ratings here the people simply misunderstood what these are for. They are to move your camera in CLOSER to the subject and simulate a macro lens. What they do is essentially act as a magnifying glass. And like one, you need to move it in and out till you find the appropriate distance for it to work properly. This is not a tele-converter. <br/> <br/>I find they work quite well. I have had macro lenses in which the subject takes up the sensor, a 1:1 ratio. These however allow for the subject to assault the sensor. Instead of life size these make for race of super giant monster sized. Ultra macro can be achieved with the small expenditure of fifteen bucks.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: I use these to take picture of jewelry for an auction company and in a studio setting and they turn out wonderful. It is a little harder especially with +10 to shoot insects in nature as the DOF is so small you could focus on the grasshopper's body and the legs will be out of focus. Be sure to set a decent aperture. <br/>It takes a lot of time to get a good picture but it is possible. No trouble with the other magnifications. (+1 +2 +4) I generally use the Canon 50mm f1.4 with this lens and it works well. perhaps a lens with a real zoom would work better. Cheap and worth it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-22-2010
- Other Thoughts: These are a great buy. You can't beat the price for added flexibility. They attach easily and do their job (magnifying the image) really well. <br/> <br/>Couple of things to mention- one is that of course, once these are attached to the lens one has to use manual focus. That could be a problem for folks trying to shoot things that move quickly. Additionally, the DOF narrows significantly with the stronger magnifications. This could be a problem if you're shooting insects. Neither of these issues have to do with this manufacturer nor the vendor, but rather limitations of the product itself.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-15-2010
- Other Thoughts: If you're interested in working for results these aren't bad. I got these figuring it wouldn't break the bank if they turned out to be useless. I've used these on my Oly E-510 with acceptable results. Body settings are critical and you'll need to MF. If you can keep everything very still they do OK. They have a very shallow DOF. Will not replace a true Macro lens.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-09-2010
- Other Thoughts: When you buy these lenses/filters, you need to understand that they are not of the same grade/quality as an extension tube. They function as advertised and I took some absolutely fabulous pictures with them - I mostly took photographs of the scales on butterfly wings (Using a 100mm true macro lens to get up close) - and I got the results that I expected. In good lighting, I got great results; in medium lighting, the lenses produce enough interference with the exposure that I got some weird results. But that should be expected by anyone who is going in that close with this equipment. I couldn't afford an extension tube so I bought these instead - and for the price, this is a fabulous product that I would recommend to anyone
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-23-2010
- Other Thoughts: Wish that I could find these from the canon products, but these worked great. I can get so much more detail with flowers, bugs, etc. Enjoy them. The packet is great and compact about the size of a check book and easily accessable when needed.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-17-2010
- Other Thoughts: love macro photography but unfortunately can't afford to spend several hundred dollars on an actual macro lens. One day, but not for a while. <br/>However, they work very well. I haven't experimented fully with them yet, but I did just spend about an hour taking photos with the +10 and +4 stacked together. Tomorrow I intend to try out every combination I can. Yes, they do have a very shallow DOF, but for the sort of macro photography I like, that's not only not a problem but ideal. <br/> <br/>This is definitely a product I would recommend for someone who wants to give macro photography a try but is hesitant to spend the money an actual macro lens costs.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-11-2010
- Other Thoughts: makes a standard lens a bit more versatile. Helps in a pinch and has high quality optics.
Was this review helpful?