- Buzzer Level: ≥110dB/m
- Rated Operation Voltage: 220V AC
- Static Operation Current: ≤45mA
- Operation Temperature: 10℃~+40℃
- Maximum controlling distance of remote controller: 100m without obstacles
- The security alarm system contains siren, door gap detector and remote control
- In intrusion and emergency, the security sound alarm system will alarm quickly through loud sound and light flashing
- Two in one design for flashing siren and control panel
- This fire alarm system is easy to use and install
- The security fire alarm system contains siren, door gap detector and remote control
- In intrusion and emergency, the fire alarm system will alarm quickly through loud sound and light flashing
- Made of high quality material, this fire alarm system is durable enough for long time use
About Fire Alarm Systems
Fire alarm systems are electronic devices used in commercial businesses and in some residences. These systems are designed to help minimize the number of lives lost to fire and smoke emergencies, and also to help protect property and buildings from fire damage. Fire alarms come in a variety of designs, and are installed based on the requirements of an individual building. These systems are usually designed by specialty fire alarm contractors, though some smaller systems may be developed by the project's engineer.
- The need for fire alarm systems is determined by local building codes. In most residences and small commercial buildings, a system of smoke detectors is generally sufficient for fire protection. For larger commercial structures, a fire alarm system is almost always required, though the design and scope of the system varies from region to region. During the project design phase, the project architect or mechanical engineer will review local building codes to determine compliance. If they determine that a fire alarm system is required, a system will be designed in accordance with the Standards of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). NFPA Standard 72 covers fire alarm design and installation in the US, and has been adapted with only minor modifications by most municipal governments.
- A fire alarm system is comprised of a number of different components. The heart of the system is the control panel, which contains monitoring and control devices that effect all other alarm components. The panel is powered by a dedicated power supply, then supported by a backup battery power source in case of emergency. The system is activated when a manual alarm pull is used, or when smoke or heat detectors sense signs of a fire. Upon activation, a system of alerts are put in motion to warn occupants of the fire. These may include strobe lights, horns, buzzers, or spoken evacuation signals.
- Types of Systems
- Fire alarm systems may be either manual or automatic. Manual systems are operated through the use of pull handles, which may be installed behind a sheet of protective glass to prevent tampering. Most manual systems can also be activated manually via a switch or button on the panel. Automatic systems use technology to sense fire danger. They will often features heat, smoke, or fire detectors placed on ceilings or walls. Some detectors can even sense non-fire related emergencies, such as toxic gases or chemicals. NFPA 72 dictates how many of these detectors must be used, and where they should be placed.
- Types of Alert Devices
- Traditionally, audio alerts were the common type of notification device used with fire alarm systems. They featured a buzzing or ringing sound that alerted occupants to fire danger. When the American With Disabilities Act was created in 1990, fire alarm standards were changed to include both visual and audio notification. This was done to accommodate the nearly ten percent of Americans who are hard of hearing. Visual signals may include a red or white flashing light, and are usually built into the same device as the audio speaker. Since that time, NFPA has discovered that normal audio alerts are becoming ineffective. Instead of buzzers or bells, NFPA 72 now requires that voice evacuation systems are used. These devices are much more effective for fast evacuations, and can clear a building more quickly by combining exit instructions with the traditional fire warnings.
- Auxilary Devices
- When a fire alarm is activated, the main response is an attempt to evacuate the building. Depending on the location of fire, however, this is not always possible. To help protect lives and property, auxilary devices are automatically set into action as fire alarm alerts are taking place. First, any smoke or fire doors that are being held open by magnetic holds are electronically released. This causes the doors to automatically close and latch, preventing the spread of smoke or fire past these openings. Next, the alarm system signals air duct controls to the presence of smoke. When this occurs, duct dampers will shut and fans will cease operation, helping to stop the spread of smoke to occupied spaces.
- 1 x Main Panel
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x Door Gap Detector
General Model CC0038 Spec Condition New Type Fire Security Alarm System Parameters
Buzzer Level: ≥110dB/m
Rated Operation Voltage: 220V AC
Static Operation Current: ≤45mA
Color White Features Features Maximum controlling distance of remote controller: 100m without obstacles
The security alarm system contains siren, door gap detector and remote control
In intrusion and emergen
Packaging Package Included 1 x Main Panel
1 x Remote Controller
1 x Door Gap Detector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 33.31||USD$ 30.71||USD$ 28.49||USD$ 26.57||USD$ 24.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Brian J Locke
Bought this item on10-21-2010
- Other Thoughts: We needed a few more alarms around the house and these were priced right. <br/>They have a mount which secures to the wall, the sensor unit can be taken down by rotating off the mount. They even come with batteries.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-14-2010
- Other Thoughts: We are currently under contract to one of those home monitoring companies and are looking to get something on our own and out of their contract. We had hoped this would be the one.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-16-2010
- Other Thoughts: I've had five of these in my house for a couple of months now and haven't had a problem with any of them. I've had many, ahem, opportunities to test them thanks to my cooking skills (or lack thereof). They're very easy to install and, thanks to their small size, are less noticeable than the larger ones.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-19-2010
- Other Thoughts: After looking at the excellent ratings for this product, I purchased two units and installed them - one each in the bedroom and the utility room. One day, I was getting the toddler to sleep when I smelt smoke and something burning. Upon exiting the bedroom (which has one detector), I noticed that the house was full of thick black smoke from a "microwave cooking accident". There was no fire.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-01-2010
- Other Thoughts: I've installed two of these brand combination smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in my elder parents home. I have one in my own home as well and have found them all to be reliable and trouble free.
Was this review helpful?