Customers Also Bought
- Buzzer Level: ≥110dB/m
- Rated Operation Voltage: 220V AC
- Static Operation Current: ≤45mA
- Operation Temperature: 10℃~+40℃
- Maximum controlling distance of remote controller: 100m without obstacles
- The security alarm system contains siren, door gap detector and remote control
- In intrusion and emergency, the security sound alarm system will alarm quickly through loud sound and light flashing
- Two in one design for flashing siren and control panel
- This fire alarm system is easy to use and install
- The security fire alarm system contains siren, door gap detector and remote control
- In intrusion and emergency, the fire alarm system will alarm quickly through loud sound and light flashing
- Made of high quality material, this fire alarm system is durable enough for long time use
About Fire Alarm Systems
Fire alarm systems are electronic devices used in commercial businesses and in some residences. These systems are designed to help minimize the number of lives lost to fire and smoke emergencies, and also to help protect property and buildings from fire damage. Fire alarms come in a variety of designs, and are installed based on the requirements of an individual building. These systems are usually designed by specialty fire alarm contractors, though some smaller systems may be developed by the project's engineer.
- The need for fire alarm systems is determined by local building codes. In most residences and small commercial buildings, a system of smoke detectors is generally sufficient for fire protection. For larger commercial structures, a fire alarm system is almost always required, though the design and scope of the system varies from region to region. During the project design phase, the project architect or mechanical engineer will review local building codes to determine compliance. If they determine that a fire alarm system is required, a system will be designed in accordance with the Standards of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). NFPA Standard 72 covers fire alarm design and installation in the US, and has been adapted with only minor modifications by most municipal governments.
- A fire alarm system is comprised of a number of different components. The heart of the system is the control panel, which contains monitoring and control devices that effect all other alarm components. The panel is powered by a dedicated power supply, then supported by a backup battery power source in case of emergency. The system is activated when a manual alarm pull is used, or when smoke or heat detectors sense signs of a fire. Upon activation, a system of alerts are put in motion to warn occupants of the fire. These may include strobe lights, horns, buzzers, or spoken evacuation signals.
- Types of Systems
- Fire alarm systems may be either manual or automatic. Manual systems are operated through the use of pull handles, which may be installed behind a sheet of protective glass to prevent tampering. Most manual systems can also be activated manually via a switch or button on the panel. Automatic systems use technology to sense fire danger. They will often features heat, smoke, or fire detectors placed on ceilings or walls. Some detectors can even sense non-fire related emergencies, such as toxic gases or chemicals. NFPA 72 dictates how many of these detectors must be used, and where they should be placed.
- Types of Alert Devices
- Traditionally, audio alerts were the common type of notification device used with fire alarm systems. They featured a buzzing or ringing sound that alerted occupants to fire danger. When the American With Disabilities Act was created in 1990, fire alarm standards were changed to include both visual and audio notification. This was done to accommodate the nearly ten percent of Americans who are hard of hearing. Visual signals may include a red or white flashing light, and are usually built into the same device as the audio speaker. Since that time, NFPA has discovered that normal audio alerts are becoming ineffective. Instead of buzzers or bells, NFPA 72 now requires that voice evacuation systems are used. These devices are much more effective for fast evacuations, and can clear a building more quickly by combining exit instructions with the traditional fire warnings.
- Auxilary Devices
- When a fire alarm is activated, the main response is an attempt to evacuate the building. Depending on the location of fire, however, this is not always possible. To help protect lives and property, auxilary devices are automatically set into action as fire alarm alerts are taking place. First, any smoke or fire doors that are being held open by magnetic holds are electronically released. This causes the doors to automatically close and latch, preventing the spread of smoke or fire past these openings. Next, the alarm system signals air duct controls to the presence of smoke. When this occurs, duct dampers will shut and fans will cease operation, helping to stop the spread of smoke to occupied spaces.
- 1 x Main Panel
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x Door Gap Detector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.41||USD$ 19.55||USD$ 18.70||USD$ 17.57||USD$ 17.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.