Customers Also Bought
- This kind of fire stick almost can be used in any climate and environment conditions
- With high reliability, the fire stick can be used many times when operated properly
- If you drop the fire lighter into water carelessly, it still can be used as usual after dry
- This type of fire stick can effectively save your life especially in the extremely cold and humid environment
- The practical usages have made it the first choice of the hunter, fishing enthusiasts and campers
- The bright sparks that produced by this survival tool can be used as an emergency signal
- Flint Material: Magnesium
- Scraper Material: Iron
- The fire stick is so small that you can almost put it in your pocket in the open air
- The scraper is made of high-quality material, which ensures longtime use for you
- The flint is mainly made of magnesium and it will not do harm to your body
- You will not be hurt by the scraper at the proper angle following the guide
- You will make a fire to warm you within just few minutes
How to Make a Fire Stick:
- Fill your large saucepan about three-quarters full with water and place it on your heat source. If you're using a stove, turn it on to medium-high heat
- Remove the wicks from your tea lights and any metal that may surround them
- Place the tea lights in your small saucepan. Place the small saucepan inside the larger saucepan so that it is floating on the water
- Cut your cardboard into a strip that is about 6 inches long and 2 inches wide
- Roll the cardboard strip into a tight cylinder and tie it together with your string
- Wait for the wax to be completely melted and then submerge the rolled-up cardboard strip in the melted wax. Use the tongs to place the cardboard in the wax
- Allow the cardboard to soak for a few seconds and then remove it with the tongs. Shake the cardboard so that the wax gets into the spaces between the rolls of the cardboard
- Remove the saucepans from the heat source but hold the fire stick over the saucepans until it dries. This should take about five minutes
How to Start a Fire With Sticks:
- Choose a thin stick. These sticks spin faster and make it easier to create the friction necessary to light a flame
- Prepare your fire pit. You should have sticks and kindling in the area where you plan to start the fire. Small pieces of bark and dried grass make good kindling as well as wood powder that has fallen off the stick because of the friction applied. Good kindling equals a good fire
- Place your friction stick in the fire pit. Your stick should sit on top of a piece of wood, and it should be surrounding by kindling. For best results, choose a local wood that is easy to burn. Your wood and kindling should also be completely dry to allow your flame to grow
- Roll the friction stick between the palms of your hands. This allows the stick to spin on top of the wood underneath, creating friction and heating up the temperature where the two pieces of wood meet. Watch for smoke, and then you'll likely see a glow before you have a flame
- Take turns with other members of your team. It's easy to tire out, but as a team, you can generate enough friction to start a fire with sticks
- Tend to your flame once you have it. Take care to shield your small flame from wind and other hazards until you're sure the fire can withstand it
- Allow adequate time. Experts can start a fire with sticks very quickly--from twenty seconds up to two minutes. You might be tempted to give up, but keep pressing through to create more friction, and you will start a fire with sticks
- 1 x Fire Stick
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.50||USD$ 4.09||USD$ 3.76||USD$ 3.47||USD$ 3.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.