Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type First Aid Kit Color Silver Material Aluminium Alloy(Box) Dimension 35.2 x 19 x 20.5cm/13.9 x 7.5 x 8.1in(L x W x H) Features Features Contents are organized by injury for quicker access supplies
It holds enough supplies for an emergency situation
Its special color makes kit highly visible and easy to find in emergency conditions
All contents are packed together in easily identifiable, clear vinyl compartments
Packaging Package Included 5 x Wound Dressing Packs
2 x Dressing Pad Packs
1 x Adhesive Tape
2 x Large Elastic Bandages
2 x Middle Elastic Bandages
2 x Small Elastic Bandages
1 x Scissor
1 x Emergency Blanket
2 x Small Gauze Pad Packs
2 x Large Gauze Pad Packs
10 x Cotton Swabs
5 x Triangular Bandage Packs
2 x Pairs of Disposable Gloves
10 x Pins
100 x Adhesive Bandage Strips
1 x Plastic Tweezer
2 x Eye Pads
1 x Respirator
100 x Alcohol Pads
60 x Iodine Pads
5 x Abdominal Pad Packs
5 x Small Burn Dressing Packs
5 x Large Burn Dressing Packs
3 x Tourniquets
1 x Small Ice Bag
1 x Big Ice Bag
1 x Thermometer
1 x Aluminium Alloy Box
- Home First Aid Box is organized by injury for quicker access supplies
- This First Aid Box holds enough supplies for an emergency situation
- Its special color makes kit highly visible and easy to find in emergency conditions
- All contents are packed together in easily identifiable, clear vinyl compartments
- It organizes contents by injury type, saving valuable response time
- No boat with a small crew should leave harbor without a comprehensive first aid kit
- The Aluminium Alloy First Aid Box contains almost the items most recommended by the doctor
- Color: Silver
- Box Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Size: 35.2 x 19 x 20.5cm/13.9 x 7.5 x 8.1in(L x W x H)
- Our Aluminium Alloy First Aid Box organizes contents by injury type, saving valuable response time
- This First Aid Box can hold all the essential first aid items for minor aches and injuries you need
- It is real first aid that you can use to deal with your emergency before seeking professional help
Size in Detail:
How to Make a First Aid Kit:
Having a first aid kit around and easily accessible to everyone is important in cases of any medical emergencies or injuries or accidents.
There are many commercially available size and types of first aid kits that you can buy at local drugstores and health care medical specialty stores or even online sites. It is recommended to have a well equipped first aid kit handy in the home, work place, vehicle and maybe a smaller portable version that you can carry in your purse or bag. Prices can vary when buying commercial kits and depending on needs some kits are better equipped than others. This article will help you organize a first aid kit and what the basic items, tools, and medications are needed to help you in any types of emergencies.
- A first Aid Kit is an important item to have in the home and office. To assemble your own kit the first to look for is a sturdy box or container. The size will depend on how many times you want to organize in the kit and for what purposes. For example, it is recommended to have a complete comprehensive kit for the home and for trips that will increase the risk of sustaining injuries, like camping, hiking, mountain climbing, skiing, active sporting trips. Some people like to have a smaller, portable size handy kit to carry in the glove compartment of the car or in their bag. Look for a container that is sturdy, lightweight and waterproof. A plastic container or fish tackle box make good choices. Make sure you clean the container and then write first aid kit on the cover.
- Some important items to put in he kit is a resource book which will contain information like emergency telephone numbers (remember to include your home, work and cell numbers if this is for the home and you have kids), physicians number, local hospital numbers. Include a portable first aid kit booklet or a small summarized booklet of basic emergency protocol and procedures. These are available at most medical stores or online stores.
Some of the important items to include in any first aid kit will include the following:
- - several types and sizes of bandages. For example, butterfly bandages are important to include to help keep the closure of the open lesions or - cut heal quicker and for aesthetic purposes to allow the scarring to be reduced and prevent the formation ugly scarring tissues.
- - adhesive tapes
- - triangular bandages
- sterile gauze rolls, pads, cotton balls
- - Some basic tools to include in the kit:
- - Scissors
- - matches
- - small torchlight
- - - batteries (all sizes)
- - candles
- - paper, pencil, pens
- - paper cups
- - disposable alcohol wipes, novelettes
- - electrolyte drink packs
- - instant-activated hot or ice packs
- - bulb syringe
- - medicine spoon
- - face masks
- - rubber gloves
- You can add any other items that you fell might come in handy or needed in emergency situations. Customize the kit to your needs.
Medications are also important items to include in the kit. Some basic over-the-counter drugs are essential in the kit.
- - aspirin
- - ibuprofen, Tylenol, acetaminophen
- - A important item for emergency allergic reaction is an epinephrine kit , like EpiPen ) which is available to buy at local pharmacies or drugstores
- - Activated charcoal
- - Sunscreen lotion
- - Insect repellant
- - Antiseptic lotion, creams , ointments
- - Antacid
- - moisturizers, calamine lotions
- - Cough medications, cold/flu medicine
- You can add other times of your choice to customize the kit. Adding some herbal remedies to the kit is also another idea to make a complete first aid kit.
- Once you have assembled the kit make it accessibly available to everyone in the house or workplace. Place the kit in a place where it is visible to all and easy to get to. Make sure everyone know where the kit is places especially the children living in the house. Replace the kit regularly with items that have been used. Keep the kit in a dry place that is cool and not damp
- remember to discard and any items, especially medication, that have expired.
- 5 x Wound Dressing Packs
- 2 x Dressing Pad Packs
- 1 x Adhesive Tape
- 2 x Large Elastic Bandages
- 2 x Middle Elastic Bandages
- 2 x Small Elastic Bandages
- 1 x Scissor
- 1 x Emergency Blanket
- 2 x Small Gauze Pad Packs
- 2 x Large Gauze Pad Packs
- 10 x Cotton Swabs
- 5 x Triangular Bandage Packs
- 2 x Pairs of Disposable Gloves
- 10 x Pins
- 100 x Adhesive Bandage Strips
- 1 x Plastic Tweezer
- 2 x Eye Pads
- 1 x Respirator
- 100 x Alcohol Pads
- 60 x Iodine Pads
- 5 x Abdominal Pad Packs
- 5 x Small Burn Dressing Packs
- 5 x Large Burn Dressing Packs
- 3 x Tourniquets
- 1 x Small Ice Bag
- 1 x Big Ice Bag
- 1 x Thermometer
- 1 x Aluminium Alloy Box
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 68.04||USD$ 65.83||USD$ 63.63||USD$ 60.69||USD$ 60.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.