Customers Also Bought
- The Camera Fisheye Lens is designed for use with digital SLR cameras equipped with image sensors
- The diagonal field of view of this fisheye lens produces striking images with exaggerated perspective and distortion
- This close focusing capability allows close-up photography and also it is possible to make use of large depth of field that covers wide range of subjects
- Ensures fast and quiet autofocusing and allows full-time manual focus override by rotation of the focus ring
- The integral hood blocks out extraneous light and the super multi-Layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting, creating superior image quality
- This is an original product
- The Camera Fisheye Lens is designed for use with digital SLR cameras equipped with image sensors
- The super multi-Layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting, creating superior image quality
- The Camera Fisheye Lens has a large angle of view for unique and intriguing effects
- The MASSA Fisheye Lens provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes
How to Use a Fisheye Lens?
Have you ever seen one of those photos where everything appears bent or distorted in a circular motion and wondered, "How did they do that?" Well, that's the effect of a fisheye lens. The lens is rather easy to use; find a fisheye that fits your SLR camera and you'll be producing images like these in no time
- Attach the lens to the camera, holding the lens in one hand and the camera body in the other. Most cameras and lenses will have a red dot or some other type of marking. Line these indicators up and twist the lens clockwise until it locks
- Change the camera setting on the dial to aperture priority and set the aperture to f5.6. Aperture priority might appear as the "Av" symbol, which stands for aperture value. Aperture priority forces the camera to measure the amount of available light based on the aperture and locks the camera in to a shutter speed that will produce a balanced image (one that isn't too dark or too light)
- Use the camera's viewfinder. This will provide a good preview of what the final image will look like
- Use distortion to your advantage. If you need to get closer to a subject, do so. It will distort the frame you are about to shoot even more and produce the fisheye effect you are looking for in the first place
- Take the shot. Shoot the image as if it doesn't need to be cropped. Also, look for absurd distortions; if the audience can't tell a photo was shot with a fisheye lens then ask yourself, "Is this photo worth shooting?"
What is a wide-angle conversion lens?
- A wide-angle conversion lens is a lens that you can attach to your housing to widen your camera's field of view, increasing the amount of the scene in front of you that you can capture in a single photo. A wide-angle conversion lens gives you a wider field of view than a digital camera's built-in wide-angle setting.
Wide-angle conversion lens used experience:
- If you've looked at wide-angle photos in diving magazines, they're an impressive example of the capabilities of wide-angle: a deep sense of scale with sweeping underwater vistas. Professional photographers usually take these shots using a single-lens reflex camera with a super wide-angle lens attached. You don't need expensive equipment, though, to achieve some of the same results: a wide-angle conversion lens on your compact digital camera housing can give you a fisheye-lens-like effect with an expanded sense of scale.
Capture a Wider Area from the Same Distance
- When you come across large subjects or expansive seascapes, you want to fit as much as possible of what you see into the frame of your picture. That's when a wide-angle lens comes into its own. Not only does it pack more subject matter into your frame, but its expanded depth of field captures every inch in razor-sharp focus for more impact in your photos.
- If you find yourself looking at a wide undersea panorama but you can't move backward to fit it all in your camera's frame, then it's time for a wide-angle conversion lens. Once you add it to your housing, you can fit much more of the scene into your picture even if you're forced to shoot from the same location.
Get as Close as Possible to Shoot
- To photograph a wide area, can't you just move back further from the scene to fit it all in? That works on land. As you get further away, your distance from the subject (called the working distance) increases, effectively shrinking the subject so that it fits into the angle of view of your lens. There's a problem, though, when you're shooting underwater: the further you are from your subject, the more water you're shooting through. More water absorbs light and makes your subject hazier with poor contrast that obscures color and details. In water with low visibility (stirred up sediment or lots of plankton), getting too far back from your subject completely obscures your subject. And if you're using a strobe and you move too far back from your subject, the light from the strobe won't reach the subject.
- The solution? Get as close to your subject as possible when you're shooting with a wide-angle conversion lens. The lens lets you get closer to your subject and still fit the subject into the frame. This reduces water filtering, lets your strobe light the subject, and brings out color and details for an image that really pops. Getting close also emphasizes the foreground in your picture and adds a dramatic sense of perspective.
- 1 x MASSA 0.4x58B Camera Fisheye Lens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 52.60||USD$ 51.57||USD$ 50.54||USD$ 49.16|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.