Customers Also Bought
- This Fishing Bait is made of durable plastic material with a little fish design
- Excellent and nice Fishing Bait for helping you to catch more big fishes
- Very useful Fishing Bait to attract fish by reflecting light and moving randomly
- This Fish Bait is best choice for freshwater and saltwater fishing
- Fish body with high-intensity single tail hook
- Length: 9cm / 3.54in
- Diving Depth: 0-2m / 0-6.56ft
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Brown & Yellow
- This Fishing Lure is made of very durable plastic material with a little fish design
- Fish body with high-intensity single tail hook, excellent and nice Fishing Bait for helping you to catch more big fishes
- Very useful to attract fish by reflecting light and moving randomly, it is the best choice for freshwater and saltwater fishing
How to Use Plastic Bait Fishing Lures:
- Learn what plastic bait fishing lures are. They are inexpensive bait mass produced that work well in most conditions and for most fish. Most are interchangeable between fish, too, and because they are so easy to use, most anglers love them
- Rig a plastic bait lure, such as a worm, on a bass sized hook; no weight is needed. Add another bait, if you would like to, in front of the plastic worm. Good options (especially for bass fishing) include the Carolina rig, drop-shop, a jighead or a Texas rig
- Use plastic bait lures anywhere. They are highly effective as weedless hooks, and those that work well in shallow water. For deep water, use a plastic Carolina Rig while in water under 8 feet, use a drop shot to weight the plastic lure down
- Realize there are a few drawbacks to using plastic fishing lures for bait. They do take a bit longer to learn how to use, to position on the line and they require patience. Plan to spend a little more time fishing with plastic bait than with live bait, but the results are there
- Buy plastic bait fishing lures in a variety of styles. The best results for plastic lures will be in walleye and bass, but any other type of fish will react to the plastic lures as well. Buy lures designed for the fish you wish to catch at local fish tackle shops or through online suppliers
How to Prepare Fishing Bait:
- Choose your bait. If it's your first time hooking bait, you should start with a plastic lure. Simply hook the plastic worm or other type of plastic bait onto your hook, looping it through the hole. For live bait it's beneficial to start with using worms. With whatever bait you choose you must make ensure the size of the hook is equal to the size of the bait
- Decide on the type of hook you need that is compatible with your bait. Start with a single-use hook with a hook gap that is a matching size for the bait. Use treble hooks if you're using dough bait. Use a snelled hook if you have heavy bait, such as minnows, or use a loose hook for softer bait
- Tie your hook to your fishing line and have your line rolled in. Make sure that the looped knot is not too loose or too tight so that it won't break off. Tug on the hook a couple of times before you start to attach your bait. Consider purchasing stronger line for your fishing pole if it seems the line could break or snag easily
- Push the worm onto the hook at the fat part of the worm toward the middle. Don't hook the worm in from the top or bottom as it could easily fall off in the water. Overlap the worm onto the hook to make sure that it is fully secure on the hook. Also, if the worm is too big, you should only use half of it
- Hook a minnow or other large bait the same way that you would with a worm by pushing into the hook directly in the middle. Try a stronger baiting technique or using a smaller piece of bait if you throw the bait in and you lose it without catching a fish
- 10 x Simulation Fish Shaped Style Hook Fishing Lure Baits
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 33.28||USD$ 32.49||USD$ 31.70||USD$ 30.65||USD$ 30.65|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.