Customers Also Bought
- This Fishing Lure is shaped like a little mouse
- This Fishing Lure is best choice for freshwater and saltwater fishing
- Mouse body with a high-intensity single tail hook
- Excellent and nice Fishing Lure for helping you to catch more big fishes
- This Fish Bait is very useful to attract fish by reflecting light and moving randomly
- Soft Fish Bait presents a very subtle life-like action that even highly pressured fish can't resist
- The Fishing Baits give fish a very subtle yet irresistible action that can be used in any kind of fishing situation
- Size: 7.5 x 3cm / 2.9 x 1.18in(L x W); 7cm / 2.75in(L)(Tail)
- Color:Delivered in random color
- Excellent and nice Fishing Lure for helping you to catch more big fishes, very useful to attract fish by reflecting light and moving randomly
- The Fishing Baits give fish a very subtle yet irresistible action that can be used in any kind of fishing situation
Size in Detail:
How to Prepare Fishing Bait:
- Choose your bait. If it's your first time hooking bait, you should start with a plastic lure. Simply hook the plastic worm or other type of plastic bait onto your hook, looping it through the hole. For live bait it's beneficial to start with using worms. With whatever bait you choose you must make ensure the size of the hook is equal to the size of the bait
- Decide on the type of hook you need that is compatible with your bait. Start with a single-use hook with a hook gap that is a matching size for the bait. Use treble hooks if you're using dough bait. Use a snelled hook if you have heavy bait, such as minnows, or use a loose hook for softer bait
- Tie your hook to your fishing line and have your line rolled in. Make sure that the looped knot is not too loose or too tight so that it won't break off. Tug on the hook a couple of times before you start to attach your bait. Consider purchasing stronger line for your fishing pole if it seems the line could break or snag easily
- Push the worm onto the hook at the fat part of the worm toward the middle. Don't hook the worm in from the top or bottom as it could easily fall off in the water. Overlap the worm onto the hook to make sure that it is fully secure on the hook. Also, if the worm is too big, you should only use half of it
- Hook a minnow or other large bait the same way that you would with a worm by pushing into the hook directly in the middle. Try a stronger baiting technique or using a smaller piece of bait if you throw the bait in and you lose it without catching a fish
How to Hook Fake Fishing Bait:
- Rig the bait on a jig head. Thread the point of the hook into the top of the soft plastic bait. Then push the hook through the body of the bait so the bait is straight on the hook and the top of the bait is flush with the head of the jig. Jigs and plastics can be used for any species of fish and in most areas, with the exception of those with heavy vegetation. Use light jigs (1/32 to 1/16 ounce) for panfish; 1/8- to 1/4-ounce jigs for walleyes and bass; and 3/8-ounce or heavier jigs for pike and muskies
- Hook the bait on a Texas rig, which consists of a bullet-shaped sinker and a hook. Push the hook point through the middle of the top of the plastic bait, and then thread the hook, point down, through the body until it protrudes through the body of the bait. Thread the bait up the shaft of the hook toward the top, and continue doing so until the top of the bait is flush with the top of the hook. Rotate the hook 180 degrees, so the point faces the soft plastic. Push the hook point into the bait, ensuring that the hook does not protrude from the other side. Make sure the bait is straight on the hook so it will swim properly. Texas rigs are best for fishing for targeting fish in heavy cover
- Hook the bait on a Carolina rig, which consists of a sliding egg sinker, beads, a swivel, leader and hook. The bait should be rigged on the hook the same way a Texas-rigged bait is hooked. The exception is if you are fishing in an area with a clean bottom (a rocky or sandy area is most common), in which case the hook point should protrude from the bait on the second penetration, rather than leaving the hook point inside the bait
How to Identify Fishing Bait:
- Recognize spinning baits by the blade that twirls as you retrieve the lure through the water. At some point on the lure, there will typically be a treble hook. Some spinners have a plastic minnow or frog after the blade but before the hooks, while others possess a "skirt" that hides the hooks. The skirt is comprised of plastic strips, rubber or other synthetic materials
- Match soft plastic bait to the creature it represents. Plastic worms are the most common of the soft plastics, coming in various lengths and a plethora of colors. Other commonly employed soft plastics include such creatures as frogs, crayfish, slugs and mice. You will have little problem categorizing these baits
- Look for the concave shape of a fishing spoon. This lure acquires its name from resembling the bowl of the eating utensil. The curved lure catches the water and wobbles as you reel it in. Spoons come in different sizes and weights with various colored patterns to fool the fish
- Recognize a jig by its "head and collar." Most jigs have a hook with molded metal surrounding the top part near the eye, which serves to give the lure weight. Jigs come in many types, with some panted to resemble baitfish, others possessing a plastic creature body and still others having that "skirt" to keep the hook from view
- Discern a surface plug by its ability to float on the water. Most have a pair of treble hooks hanging from them, with one in the front and the other in the back. Plugs made of hollowed plastic and sometimes wood look like baitfish, frogs, mice or other things that a hungry fish might spot on the surface. Many surface plugs have a chamber that contains a rattle, which sends off noise and vibrations to get the attention of game fish
- Identify a diving crankbait by its "lip." These lures look like baitfish and anglers use them to fish beneath the surface, making the bait seem lifelike. To keep it down under the water, the crankbait has an angled plastic piece in front that causes the lure to move downwards as you bring it towards you. The depth of a crankbait depends on such factors as the size and angle of its lip and upon how fast you reel it in
- 9 x Fishing Lures
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 33.42||USD$ 32.53||USD$ 31.64||USD$ 30.46||USD$ 30.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.