Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Fishing Lures Material VMC Eyes 3D Laser Eyes Dimension 11.3cm/4.4in(Total Lure Length)
9.3mm(Single Hook Width)
Features Features The crooked shape of this fishing lure can easily turn its body in the water
There are rolling balls which can voice to attract fish's attention in the tripe of the fishing bait
This fishing lure can be attached to the end of a fishing line which is designed to resemble and move like the prey of a fish
The movement and color of this fishing bait facilitate to catch the fish's attention so it bites the hook
The fishing Lure will be a necessary tool when you want to go fishing
Packaging Package Included 1 x Fishing Lure
- The crooked shape of this fishing lure can easily turn its body in the water
- There are rolling balls which can voice to attract fish's attention in the tripe of the fishing bait
- This fishing lure can be attached to the end of a fishing line which is designed to resemble and move like the prey of a fish
- These simulation fishing lures are best choice for freshwater and saltwater fishing
- The movement and color of this fishing bait facilitate to catch the fish's attention so it bites the hook
- The best fishing lure will be a necessary tool when you want to go fishing
- Eyes: 3D Laser Eyes
- Hook Material: VMC
- Total Lure Length: 11.3cm/4.4in
- Hook Height: 2.4cm/0.9in
- Single Hook Width: 9.3mm
- The fishing bait can be equally effective both when casting and trolling
- The bright color of this fishing lure can easily catch fish's attention so as to lure fish quickly
- The hook of this fishing bait is sharp and the appearance is vividly emulated
- It was made of light and high quality material with rear prop and strong hooks
- These simulation fishing lures is the best choice for freshwater and saltwater fishing
How to Tie a Fishing Hook:
A fisherman is only as good as the equipment he carries. Ask any avid fisherman, and he'll tell you that the darkest day she can remember while fishing was the day the trophy fish got away because of an equipment failure. Knowing how to tie a good hook knot can help you avoid joining the ranks of those who have caught and lost. This article will focus on three good, simple all-around knots, but a serious fisherman will learn which kinds of knots are best used in which situations
- Decide which fishing knot you want to tie. There are dozens of different kinds of knots to choose from. Certain knots will be better than others depending on the situation--weather, hook type, line type and fish type all come into play.
- Tying a clinch knot. The clinch knot is a good knot for beginners because of its simplicity and the design of the knot, which tightens as the tension on it increases. The first step is to feed the line through the eye of the hook. After you have a good length of line through the eye, wrap the part of the line that has been through the eye back around the part of the line that hasn't five or six times, but not tightly. Once this step is completed, there will be a loop of line through the eye of the hook. Feed the line through this loop. This will create a large loop from the top of the coils down to the eye of the hook. Feed the line through this loop and pull the line tight. Finish the knot by sliding the coils down toward the eye of the hook
- Tying a hangman's knot. There are several variations of this knot, named for its resemblance to a noose toward the later stages of tying. First, feed about 20 cm through the eye of the hook. Align this line with the line that hasn't passed through the eye of the hook. Wrap the lead line around this doubled part five or six times, starting near the eye and wrapping up the line. Tighten to form the shape of the knot, then finish by pulling the knot down the line next to the eye of the hook
- Tying a Palomar knot. This knot is well regarded in fishing circles as one of the strongest fishing knots. Start by doubling the line and passing the loop through the eye of the hook. Tie this into a simple overhand knot--think of the first step in tying a shoe. Pull the end of the loop down and pass it over the hook. Finish by pulling it tight
- Practice, practice, practice. The weakest link between the fisherman and the fish isn't the rod or the line or the reel. It's the knot connecting line to hook. Make sure you can tie a knot securely every time before you get to the lake. It's an awful feeling to fight a fish right up to the boat only to watch him swim away thanks to a faulty fishing knot
How to Bait a Fishing Hook:
Fishing is a pastime activity enjoyed by people of all ages. Traditionally, men take their children and grandchildren on their first fishing experiences and teach them how to place bait on a fishing hook. Baiting a fishing hook takes a lot of practice in order to master the correct technique that will attract fish to the bait
- Purchase live bait at your local fishing and tackle shop or as available at your local major retailers
- Tie a fishing hook to the end of your fishing line with a knot
- Puncture your bait with the sharp tip of the fishing hook, making sure to push the bait past the barb. This will help to keep the bait from sliding off of the hook when you throw your fishing line into the water
Tips & Warnings:
- Using live bait will attract more fish than using plastic bait
- Different types of fish are attracted to different types of bait. Experiment using different types of baits such as night crawlers and minnows
- Fishing hooks are sharp. Be careful not to get the fishing hook too close to you when you throw out your fishing line
- 1 x Fishing Lure
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.48||USD$ 9.02||USD$ 8.60||USD$ 8.22||USD$ 7.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.