Customers Also Bought
- The surface design of this steel ball fishing lure can reflect outside light and is suitable for various water situations
- There are several steel balls in the fishing lure which can give out sound when moving
- This fishing lure can be attached to the end of a fishing line which is designed to resemble and move like the prey of a fish
- The hook of this steel ball fishing bait is hard and resistant to corrosion
- The best fishing lure will be a necessary tool when you want to go fishing
- These simulation fishing lures are best choice for freshwater and saltwater fishing
- Total Lure Length: 9.0cm/3.5in
- Hook Height: 1.8cm/0.7in
- Single Hook Width: 9.6mm
- The movement and color of this fishing bait facilitate to catch the fish's attention
- The bright color of this fishing lure and the board design can be the shining points
- The hook of this fishing bait is resistant to corrosion and the appearance of fish is vividly emulated
- It was made of light and high quality material with rear prop and strong hooks
- These simulation fishing lures is the best choice for freshwater and saltwater fishing
How to Tie a Fishing Hook:
A fisherman is only as good as the equipment he carries. Ask any avid fisherman, and he'll tell you that the darkest day she can remember while fishing was the day the trophy fish got away because of an equipment failure. Knowing how to tie a good hook knot can help you avoid joining the ranks of those who have caught and lost. This article will focus on three good, simple all-around knots, but a serious fisherman will learn which kinds of knots are best used in which situations
- Decide which fishing knot you want to tie. There are dozens of different kinds of knots to choose from. Certain knots will be better than others depending on the situation--weather, hook type, line type and fish type all come into play.
- Tying a clinch knot. The clinch knot is a good knot for beginners because of its simplicity and the design of the knot, which tightens as the tension on it increases. The first step is to feed the line through the eye of the hook. After you have a good length of line through the eye, wrap the part of the line that has been through the eye back around the part of the line that hasn't five or six times, but not tightly. Once this step is completed, there will be a loop of line through the eye of the hook. Feed the line through this loop. This will create a large loop from the top of the coils down to the eye of the hook. Feed the line through this loop and pull the line tight. Finish the knot by sliding the coils down toward the eye of the hook
- Tying a hangman's knot. There are several variations of this knot, named for its resemblance to a noose toward the later stages of tying. First, feed about 20 cm through the eye of the hook. Align this line with the line that hasn't passed through the eye of the hook. Wrap the lead line around this doubled part five or six times, starting near the eye and wrapping up the line. Tighten to form the shape of the knot, then finish by pulling the knot down the line next to the eye of the hook
- Tying a Palomar knot. This knot is well regarded in fishing circles as one of the strongest fishing knots. Start by doubling the line and passing the loop through the eye of the hook. Tie this into a simple overhand knot--think of the first step in tying a shoe. Pull the end of the loop down and pass it over the hook. Finish by pulling it tight
- Practice, practice, practice. The weakest link between the fisherman and the fish isn't the rod or the line or the reel. It's the knot connecting line to hook. Make sure you can tie a knot securely every time before you get to the lake. It's an awful feeling to fight a fish right up to the boat only to watch him swim away thanks to a faulty fishing knot
How to Bait a Fishing Hook:
Fishing is a pastime activity enjoyed by people of all ages. Traditionally, men take their children and grandchildren on their first fishing experiences and teach them how to place bait on a fishing hook. Baiting a fishing hook takes a lot of practice in order to master the correct technique that will attract fish to the bait
- Purchase live bait at your local fishing and tackle shop or as available at your local major retailers
- Tie a fishing hook to the end of your fishing line with a knot
- Puncture your bait with the sharp tip of the fishing hook, making sure to push the bait past the barb. This will help to keep the bait from sliding off of the hook when you throw your fishing line into the water
Tips & Warnings:
- Using live bait will attract more fish than using plastic bait
- Different types of fish are attracted to different types of bait. Experiment using different types of baits such as night crawlers and minnows
- Fishing hooks are sharp. Be careful not to get the fishing hook too close to you when you throw out your fishing line
Color is random in delivery
- 4 x Fishing Lures
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.57||USD$ 6.56||USD$ 6.54||USD$ 6.52|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.