Customers Also Bought
- Aluminum structure and high metal reinforced nylon material
- Sea Fishing Reel allows every angler more reliable and confident when casting
- The Sea Fishing Reel equipped with plastic wire wheel and aluminum wheels and fast-out button switch design
- Aluminum rocker arm and TPR dual-clutch handles and flexible structure appears
- Rough throw line design with stainless steel right-hand man to use qualifying
- Built-in anti-corrosion components are all designed to highlight innovative
- This Sea Fishing Reel reach a higher strength and long time steady purpose compare with same level system
- Easy right-hand man interchangeable design and powerful reactionary structure
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Ball Bearing Number: 4+1
- Smooth and durable with high line capacities and is soon to be the favorite spinning reel among high-stakes saltwater anglers
- The Best Fishing Reel reaches a higher strength and long time steady purpose compare with same level system
- This kind of Fly Fishing Reel suits to lots of condition using, such as fresh water fishing, deep sea fishing and so on
- This is a kind of new fishing reels which make good use of the high technology
- It is the ideal and unique choice for people who would like to fishing in the sea
How to Fix Fishing Reels
- Modern fishing reels are designed to withstand an enormous amount of wear and tear. From heavy duty bearings and gears to specialty coatings applied to help ward off the impact of abrasives and corrosives such as salt, reels today are designed and engineered to provide reliable and lasting operation. However, there may be times when reels do not operate at their optimum performance and it becomes necessary to do a thorough cleaning or evaluation for further repair.
- Begin by thoroughly wiping the entire exterior of the reel with a clean soft cloth to remove any debris or dirt. It may be necessary to use a mild solution of soap and water or a mild degreaser. This is a good starting point as a buildup of dirt and debris may inhibit the proper operation of some parts.
- Remove the spindle. This may be performed differently based on the type of reel such as a spinning reel, bait casting reel, fly reel or spin casting reel. In most instances it will be necessary to remove a retaining screw or locking device. Once the retainer is removed or open, simply slide the spool from the reel.
- With the spool removed, gearing for the spool may now be accessible based on the model of reel. This gearing often times will accumulate debris from the water and build up which may interfere or slow the gears operation. Wipe the gears clean with a towel and use a small brush if necessary. Inspect for any broken or chipped gears or parts. If all appears to be functional, apply a small amount of reel lubricant such as Reel Butter to the gears and moving parts.
- Wipe the spool down thoroughly to remove any buildup of scum or other water debris. Pond scum and algae, if present, may become attached to the fishing line and then transferred to the inside of the spool. This buildup will slow down and impact the performance of the reel during casting and may even be abrasive to the line itself. Inspect the spool for nicks, dents or chips, which may require a new spool. Replace the spool on the reel and secure.
- Remove the handle from the reel, if possible. This typically involves removing a small screw on the opposite side of the reel or may be as simple as turning the hand in the opposite direction. Refer to the owner's manual for specific information.
- Many reels may have the handle assembly sealed from the main body of the reel. Remove and clean any debris or dirt from the handle, threads and insertion point on the reel body. Apply a small amount of the Reel Butter or other reel lubricant to the threads and reassemble.
- Using a small screwdriver, remove any screws necessary to access the main body of the reel. Thoroughly clean any old grease and build from as much of the interior as possible. Carefully inspect the gears and moving parts for any damage or breakage. If the parts seem intact, apply a small amount of reel lubricant to the gear and reassemble the reel. Wipe the entire reel down with a multi-purpose oil such as WD-40.
- A thorough cleaning and lubrication will fix many problems associated with reels. Damaged reel handles or spools are simply do-it-yourself fixes. However, if you observe damaged gears or working parts you should refer the reel to a qualified repair technician.
How to Clean a Fishing Reel
- It's not necessary to spend a bunch of money on a fishing reel to get one that will last. The lifespan of the reel will depend on how well you maintain it. Even a cheap reel will last a long time if it's properly cleaned and maintained. An expensive reel will bite the dust if it's left filled with salt, sand and other debris. If you want to get your money's worth out of your reel, you'll have to keep it clean. It's not that hard and takes only a little bit of time.
- Find a clean area to take the reel apart. Since you'll be removing some screws and parts, a kitchen table would be the perfect spot at which to do your work. You'll be able to contain all your parts in one place, so nothing gets lost.
- Remove the reel from the rod. You can now place the rod somewhere out of the way, since you won't be needing it for a bit. Lay your towels out on the table. You'll be working on one and using the other to hold your parts.
- Unscrew the handle of the reel. Usually this is done by unscrewing the handle in a counterclockwise direction. If the handle is held on by a screw, you should be able to unscrew it with your fingers. The handle should then easily remove itself from the reel. Place the handle on one of the towels.
- Spray a little WD-40 on the outside of the reel. Wipe the outside of the reel with some paper towels. You are basically cleaning off any dirt that is on the outside of the reel.
- Unscrew the four screws that are visible on one side of the reel. Take note of how the screws are holding the reel together. Place the screws on the towel with the reel handle. Remove the plate and place it on the towel with the other parts.
- Look at the reel and note where the gears are. Use your cotton swabs and remove any dirt that you can see. If you're using WD-40, spray a small amount onto each gear. If using reel grease, place a few drops onto each gear.
- Put the reel back together again. Simply reverse all the steps you just went through to take the reel apart. Once you've got the parts back on the reel, you can put the reel back on the rod. You're now ready to go fishing again.
How to Lubricate Fishing Reels
- Regularly lubricating a fishing reel improves the performance and life of the equipment. Learn how to perform this maintenance on common spinning and baitcasting fishing reels.
- Flick your finger on the reel spool to determine how freely it spins. The spool on spincasting reels should spin at least eight times with a single flick of your finger. Baitcasting reels should rotate at least 12 times with a finger flick. If either reel is slow, it is time to lubricate the mechanism.
- Remove the line spool from the fishing reel (some lubricants can weaken monofilament and make it brittle).
- Disassemble the reel according to the instructions in your owner's manual. If you've lost the instructions, either order a new copy from the manufacturer or carefully take apart the reel and place the parts in sequence as you remove them. Most reels will readily come apart by removing the crank handle and reel cover (by turning counterclockwise).
- Apply fishing-reel lubricant or a fine-machine oil, placing drops on the ball bearings, gear-drag mechanism, steel spindle for the line spool and the crank assembly. Don't over-lubricate the reel. A controlled burst of WD-40 lubricant will do the trick in an emergency situation (like in the middle of a fishing trip), but using the manufacturer's recommended lubricant produces the best results.
- Reassemble the reel by reversing the order in which the parts were removed. Reattach the line spool and test the reel for fluid movement.
How to Put Line on a Spinning Reel?
- How you put your line on your spinning reel can determine the outcome of your fishing trip. If done incorrectly, the reel can become tangled, and the line can break. Follow these steps to learn how to put line on a spinning reel.
- Remove most of the old fishing line off of the spinning reel. Leave just enough line through the spool end of the rod to attach the new fishing line to.
- Make 2 clinch knots to attach the new line to the old. For instructions, see the related eHow article titled "How to Tie a Clinch Knot."
- Lay the new spool of fishing line on the floor. Position it so that it comes off the new spool exactly as it will go on to the spinning reel.
- Secure the fishing line tightly with your free hand. Slowly turn the spinning reel with your other hand, making sure that the line winds on tightly.
- Fill the spool until it is about an eighth of an inch from the spool tip. This should only require about 50 yards of fishing line. Don't fill the entire spool, or you risk tangling the line.
- In literary records, the earliest evidence of the fishing reel comes from a 4th century AD work entitled Lives of Famous Immortals. The earliest known depiction of a fishing reel comes from a Southern Song (1127-1279) painting done in 1195 by Ma Yuan (c. 1160-1225) called "Angler on a Wintry Lake," showing a man sitting on a small sampan boat while casting out his fishing line. Another fishing reel was featured in a painting by Wu Zhen (1280-1354). The book Tianzhu lingqian (Holy Lections from Indian Sources), printed sometime between 1208 and 1224, features two different woodblock print illustrations of fishing reels being used. An Armenian parchment Gospel of the 13th century shows a reel (though not as clearly depicted as the Chinese ones). The Sancai Tuhui, a Chinese encyclopedia published in 1609, features the next known picture of a fishing reel and vividly shows the windlass pulley of the device.These five pictures mentioned are the only ones which feature fishing reels before the year 1651 (when the first English illustration was made); after that year they became commonly depicted in world art.
- 1 x Fishing Spinning Reel
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 62.62||USD$ 60.89||USD$ 59.17||USD$ 56.86||USD$ 56.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.