Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Exercise Ball Color Blue Material PVC Dimension 65cm/25.6in(Dia.) Features Features It can help you achieve muscle and tension release for all parts of the body
The surface also promotes sensory stimulation and is perfect for body dexterity exercises
It is made of durable material for long time use
This ball can be enjoyed and used by anyone, from children to the elderly and the disabled
Compact design can be used at work, play, home, or sports
Packaging Package Included 1 x Yoga Body Balance Fitness Exercise Ball
- It can help you achieve muscle and tension release for all parts of the body
- The surface also promotes sensory stimulation and is perfect for body dexterity exercises
- It is made of durable material for long time use
- This ball can be enjoyed and used by anyone, from children to the elderly and the disabled
- Compact design can be used at work, play, home, or sports
- Diameter: 65cm/25.6in
- Material: PVC
- The surface also promotes sensory stimulation and is perfect for body dexterity exercises.This Fitness Exercise Ball is an exceptional tool for rehabilitation facilities, as well as for sport-specific training needs. Fitness Exercise Ball offers stimulation feedback while relaxing fingers, legs, feet, and other muscles
- The Fitness Exercise Ball is perfect for exercises, stability and balance workouts, and even as a replacement for a flat bench for chest and shoulder presses.Take one for your friends or yourselves
- The Fitness Exercise Ball features a durable anti-burst construction, with a soft rubber surface that supports and cushions your body.The Exercise Fitness Ball is ideal for yoga and fitness classes, the Best Exercise Ball help you increase your flexibility while strengthening and toning your muscles--especially your core
Size in Detail:
How to Use the Exercise Ball?
Choosing an Exercise Ball
- Exercise balls go by a variety of names, including fitness balls, stability balls, sports balls and Swiss balls. Constructed of soft flexible plastic, exercise balls range in diameter from 45 to 85 cm in diameter when fully inflated. You'll choose the best size for your fitness ball workout based on your height.
- When you sit on an exercise ball, your hips should be level with or slightly higher than your knees. You're looking for both proper alignment and what level of firmness for the ball is most comfortable for you. Working out with a firmer ball provides offers more resistance during workouts and challenges your balance. Softer balls generally provide your body with more support, making it easier to maintain your balance which is helpful if you're a beginner.
- Always follow the manufacturer's instructions for inflation and adjust the level of firmness to your needs, taking care not to overinflate.
- 45 cm balls fit most people under 4'11"
- 55cm balls fit most people between 4'11" and 5'4"
- 65 cm balls fit most people between 5'5" and 5'11"
- 75 cm balls fit most people between 5'11" and 6'7"
Benefits of Exercise Ball Workouts
- Exercise balls are versatile and can be used for a variety of workout moves, but are best known for assisting you in strengthening the core muscles in your trunk. These muscle groups are responsible for protecting the spine and your internal organs and keeping your body balanced and stable at all times. A strong core results in better posture, keeps your lower back safe from injury and may help relieve any lower back you experience now
- The reason exercise balls are so effective when it comes to developing core strength is because they destabilize your body, forcing you to engage your core muscles to remain balanced while you're exercising. In other words, they make you and your core body do all of the work. Even if you already have a good amount of strength in your core, working out with an exercise ball can up the ante, challenging you to work at a higher intensity in a shorter amount of time.
- What attracts most people to exercise ball routines is that the routines themselves favor quality over quantity. Forcing your core muscles to work together rather in isolation, like traditional ab workouts, provides your body with the maximum benefit in the minimum amount of time. Instead of performing high repetitions that target one muscle in your core, you'll engage several muscles at the same time and work them harder in fewer moves
Good for Beginners and Experts Alike
- Not all fitness ball exercises are suitable for all fitness levels. Always check with your doctor before starting a new workout program, especially if you're recovering from an injury or are just beginning a fitness program for the first time
- When you first start working out with fitness balls, be sure to choose exercises that meet your current fitness level. If you have poor core strength or significant issues with balance, trying to follow the DVD or video that came with your fitness ball may not just discourage you, it could lead to injury
- Look for exercise ball routines are that targeted for beginners, consult with a personal trainer at your gym or your physical therapist, if you're working with one. Even trading your chair for a fitness ball when you're sitting at your desk or watching television has an effect: in order to remain upright, you'll need to begin engaging those cure muscles. As you continue to build your core strength, you can gradually work up to more challenging ways of using the ball
Sample Fitness Ball Exercises
- Fitness balls are an inexpensive, fun way to build your core strength and bring challenge to your workouts. Some common fitness ball exercises include:
- Crunches. Lie on the floor and place your feet on top of the ball so your knees are bent at 90-degree angle. Place your hands behind your head, thumbs pointing down your neck, elbows wide. Engage your abdominals and use them to lift your shoulders and chest off the ground
- Leg lifts. Lie on the floor and place the ball between your ankles or lower legs. Keep your arms flat on the floor and engage your abdominals as you slowly lift the ball with your legs. When you've gone as high as you want to, pause; then lower the ball slowly until it reaches the ground
- Assisted squats. Stand tall, with your feet hips' width apart with your exercise ball placed firmly between your back and the wall. Slowly bend your knees, as though you were going to sit in a chair. When your bent legs form a 90-degree angle, pause and hold the position for up to 30 seconds. Stand slowly, rolling the ball up the wall as you go
- 1 x Yoga Body Balance Fitness Exercise Ball
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.19||USD$ 17.48||USD$ 15.77||USD$ 13.50||USD$ 13.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.