Customers Also Bought
- The Flag of Europe consists of a circle of 12 golden stars on a blue background
- The blue represents the west, the number of stars represents completeness while their position in a circle represents unity
- The stars do not vary according to the members of either organisation as they are intended to represent all the peoples of Europe, even those outside European integration
- Great for hanging inside or from standard flagpoles
- Lightweight fabric will fly even in gentle breezes
- Extra durability
- Size: 1440 x 960 mm / 58 x 38 in
- The Flag of European Union is made of Lightweight fabric will fly even in gentle breezes.The European Union Flags are the best choice for you
- The stars do not vary according to the members of either organisation as they are intended to represent all the peoples of Europe, even those outside European integration.European Union Flag is Great for hanging inside or from standard flagpoles
- The Flag of European Union is the flag and emblem of the European Union (EU) and Council of Europe (CoE). The Flag of European Union consists of a circle of 12 golden (yellow) stars on a blue background. The blue represents the west, the number of stars represents completeness while their position in a circle represents unity
Size in Detail:
- Flags are a symbol of unity and pride to many people throughout the world. They are banners that join people together under one cause and for one common purpose. Flags are to be respected, and there are many rules regarding the display of flags. Flags can be displayed indoors and outdoors
- History: Flags from ancient times were made out of wood, metal and stone and can be traced back to 1000 B.C.E. Flags were originally used for identification purposes or as signaling devices. The oldest preserved textile flag is a Roman cloth found in Egypt. Historians date it back to the third century C.E. It was not until the 18th century that the use of national flags became prevalent. Today, flags are used for many different purposes. Flags are often used during sporting events, such as in football to signify a violation of a rule. Flags are also used in NASCAR racing to control the flow of the race. Some churches use flags during their praise and worship services
- Types: There are many types of flags that represent nations, geographical regions, religions or special interests. The state flag is used by the country's government. The war flag represents a country's national flag used by its armed forces. The swallowtail flag has two or three points at the fly end. Tri-band flags have three stripes that are arranged either vertically or horizontally. A house flag is used for corporate or personal use. A civil flag is also used by private citizens
- Identification: Some colors on flags are more prevalent than others. The color red is found on approximately 75 percent of all national flags. White is found on 70 percent and blue is found on 50 percent of flags. Some flags look similar to others because of geographical proximity or because of similar religious beliefs. British Commonwealth countries often have the British Union Jack on their national flags. Islamic nations often use the color green in their flags to reflect their religious beliefs. Occasionally, the similarity between flags is coincidental
- Size: Flag proportions are different throughout the world. There is no set standard for flag size. The largest flag ever flown was a United States flag flown over the Hoover Dam during the 1996 Olympic Torch Relay. The flag was 255' by 505'. The largest continuously flown flag is in Brasilia, Brazil. It is 230' by 328'
- Considerations: There are certain considerations when displaying flags. When the United States flag is flown with flags of states, communities or societies and all the poles are the same height and in a straight line, the United States flag is always placed to its own right, which is a position of honor. The other flags may not be larger than the United States flag or placed above it. In this example, the United States flag would be the first raised and the last to be lowered
- When there are flags from different countries all flown at the same time, all must be on different poles and at the same height. All must be the same size. The flags should be raised and lowered simultaneously. The flag of one nation may not be raised above another nation
- 1 x Flag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.40||USD$ 6.21||USD$ 6.02||USD$ 5.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
- What criterion is the European Union Flag?
The flag is rectangular with 2:3 proportions: its fly (width) is one and a half times the length of its hoist (height). Twelve gold (or yellow) stars are centred in a circle (the radius of which a third of the length of the hoist) upon a blue background. All the stars are upright (one point straight up), have five points and are spaced equally according to the hour positions on the face of a clock.
- It has 12 stars, why?
The number of stars on the flag is fixed at 12, and is not related to the number of member states of the EU. This is because it originally was the flag of the Council of Europe, and does not have a relationship with the EU.
- The flag consists of a circle of 12 golden stars on a blue background, why?
The blue represents the west, the number of stars represents completeness while their position in a circle represents unity. The stars do not vary according to the members of either organisation as they are intended to represent all the peoples of Europe, even those outside European integration.