Customers Also Bought
- You want to take better pictures underwater so you need a diffuser for your strobe
- The digital camera flash diffuser will give you better contrast and richer colors when taking pictures
- The digital camera flash diffuser attaches easily above and below the water and includes a lanyard to secure to your flash when not in use
- So take better pictures with a digital camera flash diffuser on you strobe
- The digital camera flash diffuser is used to create exposures of even density over the entire surface of film
- Bind belt type fixed design and won't let your precious flash injured
- Angle adjustment freely available spherical activity design
- Free activities handle design, reflex plate replacement may
- Act as a reflex plate or also lambency slices
- Size: 180 x 118 x 8mm / 7.1 x 4.6 x 0.3in(L x W x H)
- The portable flash diffuser is used to create exposures of even density over the entire surface of film
- This receive bag is made of high quality material, easy to carry the camera flash diffuser with it
- Reflective papers(White, silver, golden, lambency). This pop up flash diffuser is good choice for you
How a Camera Flash Diffuser Works:
- Spread the Light: There isn't a lot of mystery to how flash diffusers work. They simply diffuse or spread the available light over a larger plane to decrease the harsh shadows that are caused by direct lighting. This can be done by redirecting the light to a larger plane, using flash umbrellas that will bounce light around a curved, light surface or attaching professional or homemade diffusers to your flash.
- Supplemental Versus Integral: Handheld flash devices may come equipped with diffusing shields that can help soften the light. Because they tend to be either expensive or relatively ineffectual, some photographers prefer to create their own using opaque white plastic milk cartons, pill bottles or even cardboard cigarette packages to cover their in-camera flash. This provides a larger surface for the light particles to bounce around on, and because the area of surface increases, the lighting becomes diffused and the shadows are softer.
- Think Large: Professional photographers can spend hundreds of dollars for giant umbrella-style diffusers that accomplish a similar effect to what can be achieved with just a little ingenuity and tape. By manipulating a flash bounce so that it takes advantage of a nearby wall or light-colored reflector, you can diffuse the flash you have to create soft shadows and better balance.
How to Use a Flash Diffuser:
A flash diffuser is a device that is placed between the flash unit and the photo subject to decrease the effects of a direct flash. Often, a direct flash will leave sharp shadow lines around the subject's edge and create a flat image. A diffuser softens the flash by randomizing the rays of light it produces. The result is a softer image, which creates smoother shadows and gradients. Some flash units have built-in diffusers, but many on-the-spot diffusers can be created from everyday materials.
- Locate your flash unit's built-in flash diffuser plate by looking for a small pull-tab directly above the flash bulb area. If one is present, pull it outward and lay it on top of your flash.
- Place a semi-transparent material over your flash if one is not built in. You can use many types of materials, such as bubble wrap, white grocery bags or a see-through plastic lid. Different diffusions are created by the degree of transparency and the texture of the material.
- Turn on the flash and connect it with your camera. Aim the camera at the subject and take the photo. The flash diffuser will spread out and flatten the light produced.
- Inspect the image produced and adjust the diffuser to increase or decrease the amount of light or the area where it falls.
How to Choose Photography Equipment:
You can find photography equipment in a variety of ways. Whether you prefer to shop at a retail store, or look for bargains online, finding photography equipment doesn't need to be difficult. Watch for legitimate offers, and quality products by sticking to these tips for finding photography equipment.
- Visit your local photo processing lab. Ask the associates if they sell photography equipment. Often mini photo labs offer a limited amount of equipment as a service to their customers. Purchasing batteries, camera straps, film and media cards at photo labs should be easy. A few cameras, lenses, cleaning supplies and instructional books are usually available at larger photo labs.
- Read trade magazines. Photography related journals and magazines offer advertising to photography equipment retailers. Filling the pages of these magazines are offers for a variety of equipment from lighting, to camera bodies, props and photographic services. Look at the back of the magazine for a collection of ads with new and used photography equipment for sale.
- Go to the Internet and search online photography retailers. Many brick and mortar stores also offer an online version of their services and products. Many of these websites list their available merchandise and offer online ordering. Finding photography equipment on these websites is easy, because it is categorized and well organized.
- Browse online auction sites to find used, and new, photography equipment. Private parties and retailers often use this method as another way to sell their equipment. Watch for return policies, U.S.-based warranties and customer service contact information.
- Check your local newspaper. Professional photographers, college photography students and hobbyists need to sell and upgrade their equipment on a regular basis. Find photography equipment for sale by local people in your hometown newspaper.
- Visit local pawn shops. Surrendering high valued electronics, such as photography equipment, is common, at pawn shops. Check the equipment over for damage, and ask if it works. Ask if there is a return policy in place if the equipment malfunctions.
- Call local colleges. Ask for the art and journalism departments. Talk with the photography instructors. When a class ends, students that don't continue on with their photography often look for buyers of their used equipment. Usually this equipment has not been used much, and can be a great value.
- 1 x Pop Up Digital Camera Flash Diffuser
- 4 x Reflective Papers(White, silver, golden, lambency)
- 1 x Receive Bag
Spec Brand Jeryerce Price $10.39 Up
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.86||USD$ 8.80||USD$ 8.75||USD$ 8.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.