Customers Also Bought
- Guide Number: GN38(Focal Length105mm,ISO 100m)
- Vertical Rotation Angle: 0-90°
- Level Rotation Angle: 0-270°
- Flash Output: 1/128,1/64,1/32,1/16,1/8,1/4,1/2,1/1
- Recycling Time: Approx.0.1-5s
- Flash Times: 100-1500
- Color: Black
- Battery: 4 x Alkaline AA/MiMH AA
- The camera flash light is suitable for all DSLR cameras with standard hot shoe
- This camera flash light makes it possible for you to take pictures in all condition
- The camera flash light is an important part of your camera to take pictures
- When taking pictures, you can adjust the light of the photographic flash lamp
- Having this camera flash light, your pictures will be more perfect
- This camera strobe light is really the best choice for you
- This camera flash light is suitable for all DSLR cameras with standard hot shoe, such as Nikon, Canon, Pentax, etc
- This camera flash lamp is easy to connect with camera's hot shoe or camera's tripod socket through supplied bracket range
- This camera flash light is can rotate vertically within angle of 0-90°
- This camera flash light is an important part of your camera to take pictures
- There is a bag attached with this flash lamp for you to put the flash lamp
How to Connect a Strobe Flash Light to a Camera?
- Strobe flash lights are used in studio still photography. Unlike a built-in flash, these devices must be connected to the camera either through cable or wirelessly. The camera tells the flash when to fire through this connection. At the moment the shutter is pressed, the flash will fire. Under the right conditions, strobe flash lights provide a brighter effect than built-in flashes do. Depending on the camera being used, the connection can be as simple as a matter of connecting devices
- Check your camera to see if it has an external flash mounting socket. If so, connect an external strobe to this socket via wire. Depending on the model of camera and strobe, an adapter may be necessary, but you can still make the connection
- Check to see if your camera has a PC terminal. If it does, connect the strobe or flash via synced cable
- Configure a wireless remote flash. Attach a master flash unit to the mounting socket of the camera. Configure it to tell the other external strobe and flash units when to fire. Using a wireless transmitter in the same mounting socket will have the same effect
How to Choose a Flash Unit for a Digital Camera:
- The built-in flash on a digital camera rarely provides enough light or enough versatility for the dedicated digital photographer. For this reason, many digital photographers choose to use a flash unit for their digital camera. Flash units come in many shapes and sizes, and must precisely match the digital camera
- Check to see whether your digital camera has a "hot shoe." A hot shoe is a jack on your digital camera that connects your camera with an external flash unit. If it does have a hot shoe, you will find it easier to choose a flash unit for your digital camera. Newer digital cameras may even have a wireless hot shoe, which you can use with a wireless flash unit
- Identify flash units that are compatible with your camera. Choose the one that most suits your needs and budget
- Read the manual included with your flash unit to learn how to connect the unit to your digital camera
- Connect the flash unit to your digital camera and take pictures
Tips & Warnings
- Digital cameras are extremely susceptible to red-eye. Choosing a flash unit with a tilting head can eliminate some of this. Simply aim the flash toward the ceiling and bounce the light back toward your subject. Bouncing also eliminates strong shadows or lights in your pictures.
- Due to changes in design and voltage, an old or incompatible flash unit can damage your digital camera When you choose a flash unit for a digital camera, make certain it is compatible with your camera
- 1 x Flash Lamp
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 50.10||USD$ 48.55||USD$ 47.01||USD$ 44.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?