Customers Also Bought
Yongnuo YN500EX YN-500EX ETTL High Speed HSS Flash Speedlite for CANON
After releasing the YN 560 III Yonguo announced another flash model with some more features the YN500EX.
The YN 500 EX is their second attempt on the HSS compatible flash market, but this time it comes with a bit less power 53GN.
The new flash is pretty much similar to the YN568EX :
- Full manual control.
- Wireless options - S1/S2 optical slave, and can be used as a slave with Canon wireless system.
- Smaller design - YN500 EX is looking a bit smaller compared to its bigger brother the YN568EX .LCD is smaller and the buttons looks more close together.
- Buttons design - a welcomed upgrade with the YN 500 EX is its new button design, they are larger and backlit, very helpful while trying to manage the flash in dark places.
General thoughts about the YN500EX:
Power issues -The new model has a bit less power compared to the bigger YN568EX. This power drop makes it less effective especially in its main feature, who is the HSS modes. Going for the 500EX and not with the 568EX just for saving some bucks might be a mistake if you get it for HSS purposes.
Design - This one looks in my opinion much better than the YN568EX. Its smaller design compared to the bulkier 568 makes it a big difference.
Size - The YN 500 EX looks more like the 430EX or SB700 (something of a combination of both), it's a nice add-on to YN's flash arsenal. Guys who are using small cameras like Canon's 1100D or even advanced pocket cameras like G15 will find a smaller flash more comfortable compared to the YN568/565EX.
Compatibile -This flash will work great with the YN622 trigger. The only thing you'd have to consider is the 53GN, so in situations where you push it to its limit - 1/8000th and wide open aperture, you might regret you got it over the 568EX, as the flash power is very noticable in HSS.
YN 500 EX Main features
- YN500EX can synchronize with all shutter speeds, the maximum shutter sync up to 1/8000.
- COMPATIBLE WITH N's and C's WIRELESS FLASHING SYSTEM
- One YN500EX is able to respectively accept internal flashing of 580EX II, SB-900/800/700, 7D/60D/600D, C order of N's internal flashing and ST-E2 wireless signal, achieves external TTL and manual flashing.
- GN53@ ISO100, 105mm.
- The YN500EX can be triggered by the camera set-top, built-in or main-controlled flashing command, S1 and S2 (pre-flash-canceled mode).
- SUPPORTS AUTO/MANUAL ZOOMING
- Head can zoomed 24～105mm on the lamp adapter by operating the zoom button on the flash light, supports full-frame/half-frame camera.
- The YN500EX supports HSS, FEC, FEB, Rear-curtain sync, FE lock, Modeling Light, Canon camera menu accessible
- SUPER SPEED OF CHARGING RECYCLE
- COMPLETED WITH STANDARD PC SYNCHRONOUS INTERFACE
- SOUND PROMPTING SYSTEM
- DEPTH-OF-FIELD - pressing down the camera's depth-of-fired preview button, the YN500EX will send out continuous flash lasting one second.
- AUTOMATIC SETTINGS SAVING - YN500EX automatically save the operation currently used for your future use.
- 1 x Flash unit
- 1 x Protection bag
- 1 x Mini stand
- 1 x User Manual in English and Chinese
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 73.27||USD$ 71.09||USD$ 68.91||USD$ 66.01|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.