Customers Also Bought
- Effective Distance: 30m
- Sync Speed: 1/500s
- Voltage: 5V-12V
- Power Source: 2 x AAA Batteries
- Size: 61 x 55 x 44mm / 2.4 x 2.2 x 1.7in(L x W x H)
- The Remote Flash Trigger for studio flashes and outdoor flash is used as the controller of synchronous trigger studio flash of cameras
- The signal transmitter adopts the advanced circuit and components
- This Remote Flash Trigger has low power consumption, superior anti-interference capability
- The distance for this Remote Flash Trigger can reach 30m and the highest synchronous speed can reach 1/500 sec
- High sensitivity, and easy to use for this Wireless Flash Trigger
- Adopts the advanced circuit and components. This DSLRKIT PT-04NE Studio Flash Trigger Receiver is what you definitely needed
- Superior anti-interference capability. The remote trigger for studio flashes and outdoor flash is used as the controller of synchronous trigger studio flash of cameras
- This Flash Trigger Receiver's highest synchronous speed can reach 1/500 sec, it will do great favor for your pictures
- Made of good material, this Remote Flash Trigger will work great and is durable with long time use
How to Trigger Flashes on Professional Cameras:
- Assess the scene to determine what kind of flash will be appropriate to use. The type of flash means how big the flash needs to be and how far from the camera you want it. There is a link to a helpful table below. Another factor for your flash will be your ability to use camera equipment such as a tripod or an umbrella stand
- Lock the flash directly into the flash port of your camera. This technique is for the highest amount of mobility and is probably the easiest flash set up to pull off. All you need is you camera and the flash. When you take the picture, the flash will automatically trigger
- Attach a bracket to your camera to give your flash a little more height and distance from the lens. This technique has its advantages, but it also requires more equipment such as the bracket itself and a short cord that will attach the flash to the flash port on your camera. The flash will deploy automatically when you take the picture
- Hook the flash to your camera with a much longer cord and mount the flash independently. As you venture into more professional looking photos, the brightness and distance of the flash is going to vary depending on your subject. This technique will require a separate stand for your flash, a much longer cord to connect to your camera, and a tripod to stabilize the camera itself. Once again, the flash will automatically fire when you take the picture
- Connect your flash to the camera via a wireless system. This is essentially another variation of step four, only there are no cords involved to trip people up or to prohibit flash placement. This is good for high traffic areas or shoots with particularly odd environments. These wireless systems can be bought for various prices which may determine the quality of their performance
- 1 x DSLRKIT PT-04NE Studio Flash Trigger Receiver
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.73||USD$ 10.72||USD$ 10.71||USD$ 10.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?