Customers Also Bought
- Light Source: CREE XM-L T6
- Lumens: 1000Lumens
- Lamp Life: 50,000 Hours
- Battery Capacity: 2400mAh
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 Battery
- 5-Mode: High > Mid > Low > Fast Strobe > SOS
- Reflector Cup: Smooth Cup
- Material: Aircraft-grade Aluminum Alloy
- Color: Black
- Long working lifespan makes this CREE LED flashlight excellent in function and usage
- Up to 1000Lumens maximum brightness to meet the specific needs of different occasions by Cree XML-T6 LED
- This CREE LED flashlight is also waterproof and features shock-resistant housing
- Appropriate size flashlight can easily fit in the palm of one's hand
- Surface is military level hard anodic oxidation, hard wear-resisting, high way of chemical processing, and never fade
- The luminosity of the aircraft-grade aluminum alloy material with good effect, focusing lights
- This high power LED flashlight is very convenient for you to take and use
- This high power LED flashlight is durable and powered by one 18650 battery
- Designed with appropriate size, this high power LED flashlight can easily fit in the palm of one's hand
- Using advanced technology, this CREE LED flashlight produces amazingly bright light
- This high power CREE LED flashlight is suitable for outdoor activities, hiking, camping, sailing, hunting
How to Disassemble LED Flashlights:
An LED flashlight is different because it uses an LED and not an incandescent bulb to supply the light. Electronic circuits inside the LED flashlight help regulate the power to the LED so that the current does not cause an overload. Disassembling an LED flashlight so that the parts can be used in something like a science project requires the use of a soldering iron to separate the LED from the circuitry. It should only be done by someone with a steady hand who feels comfortable using a soldering iron
- Put the newspaper down on a work surface. Remove the battery compartment cap from the LED flashlight. Remove the batteries from the battery compartment and put them and the battery compartment cap aside
- Hold the back end of the LED flashlight with one hand. Grab the front end of the LED flashlight with the needle-nose pliers. Twist the needle-nose pliers until there is a crack in the seam between the front and back parts of the LED flashlight. Put the needle-nose pliers down. Grab the front end of the LED flashlight with the free hand and twist the front until it separates from the back
- Put the back half of the LED flashlight down on the newspaper. Unscrew the reflector from the front half of the LED flashlight. Remove the reflector and put it down on the newspaper. Remove the reflector ring surrounding the LED bulb with the tweezers and put it down on the newspaper
- Pull the LED assembly carefully from out of the front half of the LED flashlight. Put the LED assembly down on the newspaper
- Heat up the soldering iron. Apply the tip of the soldering iron to one of the two contacts at the bottom of the LED bulb. Remove the soldering iron as soon as the solder on the contact starts to bubble. Apply the tip of the soldering iron to the other contact of the LED bulb and remove it when the solder starts to bubble
- Hold down the LED assembly with one hand while gripping the sides of the LED bulb with the tweezers. Pull the LED bulb from off the LED assembly using the tweezers. Put the LED bulb down on the newspaper
- Apply the tip of the soldering iron to one of the contacts of the resistor and remove it when the solder starts to bubble. Repeat this on the other contact of the resistor. Use the tweezers to pull the resistor off the LED assembly. Put the resistor down on the newspaper. Unplug the soldering iron
How to Choose a Flashlight for Camping:
A good camping flashlight will offer focused and bright light to supplement the light of your camping lantern
- Look for a flashlight that's guaranteed to be corrosion-resistant, scratch-resistant and waterproof. This should be easy to find for as little as $10
- Consider a flashlight with an adjustable beam
- Purchase a flashlight that converts to a lantern or freestanding candle for maximum ambience
- Select a flashlight that's small enough to fit into your jacket or pants pocket so it's easily accessible after dark. Many mini lights are available that offer intensive light despite their small size
- Purchase a biteable handle that slides onto your mini light, allowing you to hold the light between your teeth while freeing your hands. These can be found for a little more than a dollar
- Consider buying a headlamp instead of a flashlight, or a headband designed to hold a mini light. This will allow you to keep your hands free for tasks
- 1 x Flashlight
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.88||USD$ 21.87||USD$ 20.87||USD$ 19.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.