Customers Also Bought
- A fan of this photography light with hollow quartz design can help it to eliminate heat
- Made of high quality material and fine workmanship, this studio light is in good quality and durable for a long time
- Featuring strong luminance and low consumption, this photography light is a good choice for you
- The new style flashlight can make your studio brighter and can see everything more clearly
- It is convenient for you to carry photography flashlight to anywhere when you use it
- With this photography light, your pictures will be more perfect, regardless the environment
- Color: Black
- Power Rating: 1000W
- Voltage: 220V
- With this photography light, your pictures will be more perfect, regardless the environment
- This kind of photography flashlight is in nice designer shape and give you nice visual enjoyment
- Made of high quality material and fine details, this photography light can be used for a long time
- The structure of studio light is very simple and it's easy for you to carry and operate it
- You can use a tripod to fix this photography flashlight, in order to take better picture
How to Measure Light for Photography:
Your ability to judge the amount of light entering your camera's shutter will determine the ultimate success or failure of your photographs. While many point-and-shoot cameras automate the light metering process by choosing a random sampling of light, professional photographers use independent light meters to pinpoint the quality and quantity of light.
- Use the matrix meter in your digital camera to take a sampling of the available light reflected from numerous areas in your scene. This is handy when you need to grab your camera and get the shot quickly.
- Switch to the spot metering mode if you want to measure the amount of light falling on just one object or a portion of an object. Good for featuring one item prominently, the spot metering mode measures the light in a very small area and adjusts the aperture and shutter accordingly. This is a good choice for portraits where the face must look natural.
- Meter the light falling upon a subject with a hand-held incident meter if there is no large discrepancy of lightness or darkness elsewhere in your scene. Used more often with black and white photography, incident metering works best when the light falling upon your subject ranges only slightly in tone.
- Measure the amount of light reflected by using a photographer's card. Imperative for color photography, one of the most accurate methods of metering is to measure the light bouncing off a 20-percent gray card in order to expose the image and capture the range of tones. In the absence of a gray card, meter the light on an item that is of a medium tone, not too bright or too dark.
- Correct the color of the light falling upon an object by using the white balance function on your camera. Choose an automated mode or meter the light yourself by getting a light reading off an object in the scene that is as close to white as possible. This is an important method of correcting warm or cool lighting.
- Purchase an extra light meter to measure the incidence of light falling upon your subject in addition to the reflective meter built into your camera. Since different scenes vary so much, sometimes you can benefit from one or the other method or both
Cameras Used for Flashlight Photography:
Flashlight photography is a technique used to "paint" with light across a photo. This is accomplished by setting your camera on a long shutter speed and then dragging a flashlight across the scene quickly before the shutter closes. Using lights, you can create patterns, designs and different colors in light. There are several cameras which are useful for this type of photography.
- SLR: SLR stands for single-lens reflex. This is a type of camera that is made for use with different types of film. It has a mirror on the inside which moves when you compose the shot so the photographer sees exactly what the camera "sees" through the lens. These cameras use film to capture images and have interchangeable lenses. These cameras also allow photographers to change the shutter speed and aperture. This means you can adjust the shutter speed to a long shutter speed and paint in front of the lens with light.
- D-SLR: A D-SLR is a digital single-lens reflex camera. It is manufactured with the same capabilities as SLR cameras but it doesn't use film to capture images. Instead, the camera comes equipped with a digital light sensor which captures images and sends them to a memory card where they are stored. These cameras allow users to manually set the shutter speed which is set for a long time and then you can "paint" in the scene with light to do flashlight photography.
- Point-and-Shoot: A point-and-shoot camera is a lower-end camera which doesn't have interchangeable lenses or a mirror system. This means that the user doesn't have as much control over the image they are creating. However, most point-and-shoot cameras allow users to change the menu options slightly so you can have some control over the outcome. You won't be able to achieve the same types of flashlight photography as you will with an SLR camera but you can do some. When shooting at night, set the camera to a high ISO which is easily adjustable in the menu options. Use a nighttime shooting mode so the camera will give you a longer exposure time. Drag a lit flashlight through the scene quickly to create flashlight photography with this type of camera
- 1 x Flashlight
Spec Condition New Type Flashlight Power Rating 1000W Power Source Power Source 220V Features Features The new style photography flashlight is popular this year and sells very well
It is convenient for you to carry photography flashlight to anywhere when you use it
This studio fla
Packaging Package Included 1 x Flashlight
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 87.58||USD$ 86.05||USD$ 84.52||USD$ 82.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.