Customers Also Bought
- Operating Voltage: DC 12V
- Output Power: 24W
- Length: 5m/16.4ft
- LED Type: 3528 PLCC-2 SMT SMD LED
- LED Number: 300
- Size: 500.00 x 0.80 x 0.25cm/196.85 x 0.31 x 0.10in(L x W x T)
- Free to bend, give full play to your imagination talent
- Small size, colorful color with remote control
- High brightness, low power consumption
- LED lamps, high-quality, long life; resin dripping waterproof design
- Low-cost, low power consumption, the Colorful Flexible LED Strip Light is fantastic
- The Colorful Flexible LED Strip Light is widely used in room, hotels, clubs, shopping malls and other places decoration; construction and decoration, all kinds of decorative LED lights boutiques; holidays, exhibitions, a variety of decorative LED lights can be used in bicycle, car decoration, etc
- The Colorful Flexible LED Strip Light is widely used in room, hotels, clubs, shopping malls and other places decoration
- Low-cost, low power consumption, the Remote Control Flexible Strip Light is fantastic
- Do not worry a lot, this is energy saving and environment protection. And the Colorful Flexible LED Strip Light is very easy to install and you can do it by yours
- It can be used indoor
- It can be used outdoor
- It can be used car
How to Connect Motorcycle LED Lights:
- Locate areas under the motorcycle body or fairing where you would like to install the LED lights. Ensure that there are no hot motorcycle parts close to the locations you pick
- Clean the areas where you will be installing the lights with alcohol prep pads. This removes the dirt and grime. Allow the alcohol to dry thoroughly so the LEDs will have a clean, dry surface to attach to
- Remove the adhesive backings on the LEDs and install them by pressing them firmly against the motorcycle surface. Most LED light strips are flexible and can be curved around the fairing for better illumination
- Remove the seat and run the wires through the frame of the body to underneath the seat where the battery is located. The wires should not be visible on the outside of the bike
- Collect all the wires and tighten them together with a wire tie. This keeps the wires organized
- Loosen the terminal bolts on the motorcycle battery by using your screwdriver. Tighten the terminal bolts back into place so they firmly hold the wires down
- Start your motorcycle and watch your LEDs light up. If all or some of the LEDs are not operating properly, check the battery terminal connections first to ensure that they are tight. If the problem is not resolved, check the clamp connector wiring to ensure that all the wires are stripped properly and in full contact with the inside of the connector
- 1 x LED Flexible String Light
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.14||USD$ 12.77||USD$ 12.41||USD$ 11.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.