Customers Also Bought
- Operating Voltage: DC12V
- Length: 5m/16.4ft
- LED Type: 3528 PLCC-2 SMT SMD LED
- LED Number: 600
- Size: 500.00 x 0.80 x 0.25cm/196.85 x 0.31 x 0.10in(L x W x T)
- Free to bend, give full play to your imagination talent
- Small size, rich colors LED Strip Light
- High brightness, low power consumption LED Strip Light
- LED lamps, high-quality, long life LED Strip Light, resin dripping waterproof design
- Low-cost, low power consumption Flexible Strip Light, the product effect is fantastic
- The Waterproof Strip Light is widely used in room, hotels, clubs, shopping malls and other places decoration; construction and decoration, all kinds of decorative LED lights boutiques; holidays, exhibitions, a variety of decorative LED lights can be used in bicycle, car decoration, etc.
- Free to bend, give full play to your imagination talent, small size, rich colors
- LED lamps, high-quality, long life, resin dripping waterproof design, low-cost, low power consumption
How to String Outdoor Christmas Lights:
- Sketch the outside of your house, indicating its width and length. Include the locations of any available outlets in your sketch
- Figure out and measure where your lights will go - along the eaves, around the windows, on each tree branch? Add an extra 30 feet or so to allow for the pitch of the roof. Measure the height of bushes and the height of the sections of any trees you want to light
- Figure out how many strings of lights you'll need based on your measurements; strings come in lengths from 25 lights to 200 lights. (For trees and bushes, figure on about 50 lights per foot of height, or double that number if you're using miniature lights.
- Decide what style of lights you want to use: solid, chasing or blinking? Miniature or full-size (C-7 or C-9)? White or colored?
- Shop for lights and test them before you start hanging them. (See "How to Buy Outdoor Christmas Lights" and "How to Test Outdoor Christmas Lights," under Related eHows.
- Make sure your ladder is long enough to reach and that you have a secure place to set it up. It's best to have a helper to hold the ladder for you
- Use plastic light clips to hang the strings from your gutters and eaves. They are safer for the wires than a staple gun and much easier to remove
- Light your trees by starting at the base of the trunk and wrapping the lights around in a spiral. Work your way to the end of each branch, wrapping the lights around each individual branch
- Use full-size C-9 bulbs on evergreens. Start at the top and zigzag the lights through the center of the tree or bush, getting wider with the tree's or bush's shape
- 1 x Flexible LED Strip Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.64||USD$ 10.21||USD$ 9.77||USD$ 9.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.