Customers Also Bought
- Flex 3 LEDs USB notebook laptop PC reading light black
- Standard USB plug compatible with any notebook or dekstop PC that has a USB input
- The USB Flexible Lamp Light features energy efficient LED so helps conserve valuable battery power
- Flexible gooseneck so that you can angle the USB Lamp Light as you wish
- On/OFF switch is on the back of computer mouse shaped light cap
- 3 Bright LEDs giving excellent white light
- No external power source needed
- Lightweight but durable construction so it can be carried anywhere
- The USB Flexible Lamp Light is small enough to fit in your laptop bag
- Overall Length: Approx. 40cm / 15.75in
- Soft lighting, low power consumption, long perfomance life, the USB Flexible Lamp Light is a good choice for you
- The Flexible USB Light features energy efficient LED so helps conserve valuable battery power
- Support any USB ports of PCs & notebooks
- Powered by any USB ports
Size in Detail:
Homemade USB LED Light:
A USB cable carries an electrical charge as well as a computer signal when it is plugged into a USB port on a desktop computer or laptop. You can make your own USB "flashlight" by adding a light-emitting diode or LED to an end of a USB cable. A few supplies from a hobby shop or electronics supply store will be needed, as well as a few tools commonly found around the house -- no special electronic skills required
- Cut off one end of a USB cable with the scissors. Cut a 2-inch slit in the outer insulation from the cut end of the USB cable with the blade of the utility knife.
- Pull the wires out from within the outer insulation. Cut off all of the wires with the wire cutters except for the red and black wires.
- Place the USB cable on a work surface with the cut end facing you. Strip 1/2 inch of insulation off the ends of the red and black wires with the wire strippers.
- Cut two 1-inch lengths of heat shrink tubing with the scissors. Place a heat shrink tube over each of the two wires.
- Place the longer of the two conductive pins on the bottom of the white LED into the open end of the heat shrink tube that is covering the red wire. Repeat this with the other pin on the white LED and the other heat shrink tube.
- Turn the heat gun on and aim it at the heat shrink tubes. Apply the stream from the heat gun until each of the tubes shrink. Remove the heat gun. Wrap a strip of electrician's tape around each of the heat shrink tubes to insulate the wires and pins from each other.
- Wrap electrician's tape around the cut end of the USB cable to secure the LED to the USB cable.
- 1 x Flexible 3 LED USB Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.96||USD$ 2.93||USD$ 2.90||USD$ 2.87||USD$ 2.85|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.