Customers Also Bought
- Holding Force: 50kg(100Lbs)
- Voltage: 12/24VDC±10%
- Current Draw: 12V/100mA 24V/50mA
- Optional: The Hand Moves and Closes the Door to Release the Button
- Suitable for: All Kind of the Single & Double Smoke proof Door
- Surface Temp: ≤+20℃
- Operating Temp: -10~+55℃(14-131F)
- Suitable Humidity: 0~90%(non-condensing)
- Finishes for Shell: High Temperature Paint and Environmental Protection Zinc
- Finishes for Armature: Zinc
- Dimensions: 118 x 92 x 120mm / 4.64 x 3.62 x 4.72in(L x W x H)
- Collinear load test 50kg, 100pounds
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC(optional)
- The standard voltage is 12VDC when finished
- MOV provides reverse current protection
- Low power, environmental protection
- Anti-Residual magnetism designed
- Professional design, dual insulative housing
- Shunt and defend the cigarette door automatically during the fire alarm
- With the hand moves and closes the door to release the button
- Low power, environmental protection
How to Install a Magnetic Door Holder
- Screw the magnetic part of the holder onto the inside trim of a cabinet or onto the door jamb of a light screen door that you wish to keep closed. The magnet should be flush with the outer edge of the cabinet or jamb. Screw the magnetic part of the holder to the outside of a door near the bottom or outside edge if you wish to use it to keep the door open
- Put the metal plate onto the magnet, and align it so that it is flush with the magnetic holder on all sides. Close the cabinet or screen door, and mark the position of the plate on the door with a pencil. Open the door, align the plate with the pencil marks on the door and screw it in with a screwdriver. Close the door, and test the holder
- Open the door fully if the holder is meant to keep the door open. Set the metal ball or plate on the magnet, and align it with a surface to which it can be attached, such as a floor, fence board or wall. Screw it into the surface with the screws provided. Open the door to ensure that the holder works
Tips & Warnings
- If the wood is very hard, it's a good idea to use a drill to make pilot holes for the screws. Use a drill bit that is quite a bit narrower than the screw
- Don't attach floor mount door holders where they will be a tripping hazard
- Attach wall mount holders to studs in the wall or to the bottom plate if possible. If you have to use wall anchors, metal molly bolts are preferable to plastic anchors, especially for heavy doors
- 1 x Floor and Wall Mount Door Holder for Wood Door & Metal Door
General Model YD-605 Spec Condition New Type All Kind of the Single & Double Smoke proof Door Parameters
Holding Force: 50kg(100Lbs)
Current Draw: 12V/100mA 24V/50mA
Compatibility Wood Door and Metal Door Material Zinc Dimension 118 x 92 x 120mm / 4.64 x 3.62 x 4.72in(L x W x H) Features Features Collinear load test 50kg, 100pounds
Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC(optional)
The standard voltage is 12VDC when finished
MOV provides reverse current protection
Packaging Package Included 1 x Floor and Wall Mount Door Holder for Wood Door & Metal Door
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.00||USD$ 28.56||USD$ 27.12||USD$ 25.20||USD$ 25.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?