Customers Also Bought
- Bouquet made from artificial silk flower
- This artificial silk flower will be perfect for decoration, bridesmaid on wedding or other occasions
- Complete your decoration with the beautiful artificial silk flower
- Use as shown or cut to make your own flower arrangements, corsages, wedding bouquets etc
- The floral decor gives your table add beauty
- You will love this lily of the valley decor
- Total Height: 260mm/10.2in
- Diameter: 30-80mm/1.2-3.1in
- Material: Rubber
- Beautiful and nice artificial silk flower is perfect for decoration, bridesmaid on wedding or other occasions
- The flower of the decor is very vivid. You can complete your decoration with the nice and lovely flower
How to Keep Silk Flowers From Fading:
- Keep your silk flowers out of the sunlight. If your silk flowers have no added protection, then you don't want to allow the sun to fade them. If you keep your flowers outside in a flower bed, you will want to add a canopy above them to give them shade from the sun
- Buy a can of Krylon Clear (see "Resources" below). Spray the silk flowers with a coat of Krylon Clear. Let it dry for ten minutes and then use. This coating will keep your silk flowers from fading for at least three years
- Keep any silk flowers you are not using in a sealed plastic container. This will keep them from fading and provide you with new silk flowers to use when you are ready to replace your old ones. You can store these silk flowers for years in a plastic container
- Buy one can of Silk Flower and Plant Cleaner (See "Resources" below). It costs about $9 per can, but will last you a long time. Each season you will spray your silk flowers with the Silk Flower and Plant Cleaner. You will let it dry and then enjoy. You don't have to wipe the flowers or anything. This will keep your silk flower from fading
- Blowdry your silk flowers once per month to keep them clean. The cleaner they are, the less likely they are to fade. Just make sure you blowdry them on a low heat setting
How to Clean Dust From Silk Flowers:
- Clean a light buildup of dust from silk flowers by using a handheld blow dryer. Set the dryer to a low or medium cool setting. Hold it close enough to do the job, but not too close. Wave the dryer back and forth across the flowers
- Clean silk flowers quickly (like when you're expecting company) by swishing across them lightly with a feather duster. However, this method will put the dust in the air. Better yet, take the silk flowers outside. Hold them firmly and turn them upside down. Gently shake the dust off the flowers to clean them
- Use a damp cloth to gently wipe the dust from silk flowers. When the cloth gets dirty, rinse it out in cool water and wring it out until it's nearly dry. Use moist cotton swabs to clean the dust from hard to reach areas. When you're finished, allow the silk flowers to air dry
- Use dryer sheets to clean the dust from silk flowers. Gently wipe the petals and other parts off until they look clean and bright again. Besides cleaning the flowers, the dryer sheets will give them an attractive, fresh smell
How to Decorate with Silk Flowers:
- Look around your home and think about your style and what might work before you purchase your silk flowers. I recommend going to stores and looking at the variety of flowers that you have to choose from. Think about what you see blooming in the yard as well and what may come in live flower arrangements. Keeping these things in mind will help you when you make your purchase
- The easiest way to arrange your silk flowers is in a vase. You can make multiple arrangements in different size and shaped vases
- You can snip the stems of your silk flowers and make smaller arrangements as well. A ribbon around the vase also add a lovely touch
- Next, you can decorate a plain wreath with silk flowers for your front door. Wreaths are inexpensive, so you could purchase a few and make many different looks to change in and out throughout the year. You could also purchase one wreath and change out the silk flowers each season. Either way it is a look that will liven up a door and add beauty for years to come
- Silk Flowers also come as an entire artificial plant. The photo to the left is of an artificial silk Orchid that I purchased at Target that is 8 years old and looks brand new! Until you get up close and touch it you CANNOT tell that it is made of silk flowers!! It looks so real!! Its the perfect decoration to add to any space in our home
- You can also add silk flowers to other home accents in your home. Keep this in mind prior to making your purchase so you can buy flowers that coordinate with each piece
- Remember that silk flowers can freshen up a room just like live flowers can!! They'll last forever though! Periodically, I take apart arrangements and put together different combinations to change the look too
- 2 x Aritificial Lily of the Valley Home Decoration Flower Bouquets
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.67||USD$ 5.34||USD$ 5.01||USD$ 4.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.