Customers Also Bought
If you can not find your favorite style at our site, please let us know. We are able to customize your dress according to the style you offer to us. In order to make sure the similarity, please offer us at least two pictures including front, back and some detailed pictures.
- Embellishment: Beadings & Row Flowers
- Neckline: Scoop
- Hemline: Ankle Flower
- Shown Color: White
- Material: Satin & Organza
- With the design of scoop neckline, this cheap flower girl dress makes your little flower girl pretty
- The ribbon around the waist is the highlight of this cheap flower girl dress which make the dress more elegant
- The beadings and row flowers around the neckline of the cheap flower girl dress also can't be ignored, which make the dress more pretty
- Made of satin and organza material, this white flower girl dress is comfortable and soft to wear and touch
- The stylish flower girl dress suit for those little chubby girls at many occasions, especially on the wedding
- This kind of fashion flower girl dress will be the best gift choice for your own girl, the girl on your wedding and so on
- You can customize the dress according to your size and preference
For Specially Tailor-made for Your Tailoring Service
! Dresses which are tailor-made CAN NOT be cancelled once you place order because we start to work on your dress as soon as we get your order. Any order information, including the fabric, color, size and style, can not be changed once you place the order. So, would you please make sure you provide correct information when you place the order? We thank you in advance for your understanding
- Design With the scoop neckline, this white flower girl dress makes your little flower girl more pretty
- Designed with the ribbon around the waist, this cheap flower girl dress makes the dress more pretty
- With the design of beadings and row flowers around the neckline, and the zipper on the back,the satin flower girl dress looks more pretty
- With high quality of satin and organza material, this white flower girl dress is comfortable and soft to wear and touch
- This kind of satin flower girl dress will be the best gift for your own girl, as well as the girl on your wedding
How to Measure:
Size Reference Table:
- Please provide detailed measurement information for customization base on "Buying Guide/How to Measure"
- Reference size chart base on "Buying Guide/Size Chart"
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- You can customize the dress's size and back of zipper or lace-up closure according to your size and preference
Caring For A Flower Girl Dress:
- The perfect flower girl dress can keep its look of perfection - before, during, and after the wedding. Indeed, the flower girl dress may have a life beyond the ceremony and reception. The gown can be worn in the near future on other special occasions. Sometimes the flower girl dress is even preserved as a souvenir or to be passed on to future generations
- Flower girl dresses can look perfect from purchase to preservation (for heirloom). They can look as fresh at the end of the wedding as at the beginning of the celebration. To take proper care of a flower girl dress, you only need to know a few simple facts
- Know Your Fabric: If a flower girl dress becomes stained, its fabric will determine the method of cleaning. Dry cleaning is required for dresses of pure silk (raw silk), acetate, and rayon. Gowns of taffeta, organza, satin, shantung, poly silk, tulle, or cotton with smocking can go through a process of handwashing in cold water. These dresses must also "hang to dry" and not be dried in a machine. Cotton, however, does fine with a tumble dry (low setting) following a cold water wash
- Know The Details: Intricate beading (pinned or glued), sparkling sequins, or decorative flowers will require extra care and attention. Detachable flowers, however, not only look pretty but are easy to remove for cleaning. A very gentle motion is always required when cleaning a dress with delicate details
- Anyone who undertakes ironing a flower girl dress - especially with elaborate detail - must do so only in accordance with the manufacturer's label - and then using extreme caution. The dress should be pressed only from the inside. Using a thick ironing board cover will allow the beads and/or sequins to press into its thickness
- Hand pressing nylon tulle is also a difficult procedure. You can press tulle at very low temperatures with a pressing cloth but you would need to practice extreme caution. Tulle is usually nylon and has a very low melting point. It may be wise to consider that experienced dry cleaners can steam dresses to perfection. They are also familiar with the best way to handle detailing when cleaning dresses
- Know The Stain: In order to achieve the best cleaning results, you must be able to identify the stain. Different stains need to be treated with varying methods. Certain stains will dry clear but will cause oxidation spots later if not completely removed from the fabric. Sugar(wine, soda), salt, and acidic-based stains will turn brown over time unless treated in an effective manner. Even normal dry cleaning won't remove these stains unless there is a pre-treatment process
- Know How To Spot Clean: Accidents can happen and often at the most inopportune times. If a flower girl dress gets a stain just before or during the wedding, spot cleaning provides a speedy solution. The cleaning method will, of course, depend on the stain
- One popular trick is to rub a bar of baby soap over the stain and place a towel under the stained fabric. Spritz a little water on the stained fabric so that the towel will absorb it on the other side.The stain should bleed through onto the towel
- Pure water and mild soap is the perfect answer to a small stain on a flower girl dress. Gently dab at a stain but don't rub vigorously and create an even larger spot. For stubborn stains, try Guards Cleaning Fluid. For extra stubborn spots, bring out Expert Ink Remover. To remove oily food stains, sprinkle baby powder liberally over the stain on the flower girl dress. Wait approximately ten minutes and then shake off the excess powder
- If you are pressed for time and simply can't remove a stain from a white dress, you can attempt to disguise it. Lightly sprinkle baby powder over the stain. Take a slightly damp cloth and pat over the baby powder but just to dampen the dress. This will help the powder to stick to the dress and cover the spot. More powder can be added if necessary to hide the stain
- Know How To Clean: The manufacturer's label will explain the correct cleaning method for a specific flower girl dress. If handwashing is recommended, then gentle action and a mild soap will give the best results. Rinsing is an important step as it removes all the soap from the fabric. Three rinses will leave behind a perfectly clean dress
- Know The Dry Cleaner: Choose an experienced dry cleaner to take care of a flower girl dress. Find a dry-cleaner who uses a pure solvent - referred to as a "virgin" solvent - for cleaning flower girl dresses. Solvents are often recycled - especially because of expense. Impurities that are not filtered out of used solvent, however, can be redeposited onto garments. Garments cleaned in dirty solvent will have a dry clean smell. Flower girl dresses should always be fresh without any undesirable smells. To remove any trace of smoke odors from dresses, air them in a thorough manner
- Know The Plan: Knowing how you intend to use the flower girl dress in the future will determine the storage method. If you want to keep the flower girl dress in pristine condition for many years then you must use proper preservation methods. Preservation specialists can handle this process. Many companies offering wedding dress preservation will also preserve flower girl dresses
- Preservation specialists either use "boxing" or "bagging" to keep dresses in perfect condition. Museums generally use "bagging" for preserving heirloom costumes and gowns. This method is an excellent option. Bagging protects a dress from dust and light, allows the best air circulation, and reduces the risk of permanent creases. A bagged gown is easy to inspect and the dress never requires any refolding
- Preservation bags can be purchased and "bagging" can be done at home. For preservation purposes, the bags - generally made of acid-free cotton (unbleached muslin) - shouldn't contain any chemicals which can transfer to the dress. The storage bags should not have zippers which can snag or rust and cause damage to the dress. Some bags have convenient pockets - one to hold cotton gloves for any handling of the dress and the other for wedding mementos. Flower girl dresses should always be stored on padded hangers
- Plastic bags should never be used for long term storage of flower girl dresses. Most plastics give off damaging fumes which can promote yellowing. Over time, however, silk will naturally yellow more than synthetic fabrics such as polyester, rayon, and acetate. The yellowing of silk is referred to as its "patina" and can even add to the appeal of a silk heirloom gown
- Nylon has a tendency to yellow more than other synthetic fabric. If a dress has been cleaned properly and yellowing is discovered in the early stages, preservation experts have a better chance of restoring the fabric to its original beauty. Preservation specialists can also refresh heirloom dresses and prepare them for immediate wear
- Preserving a flower girl dress in an acid-free environment is the best protection against yellowing. Padding the gown with acid-free tissue helps prevent acid migration. Acid-free tissue absorbs the acid which could harm a dress. Buffered tissue should be used for dresses made of synthetic fabrics such as polyester, rayon, and acetate. The buffering agents in the buffered tissue give added protection against acid migration. Un-buffered, acid-free tissue is recommended for silk as buffering agents can damage the fabric
- Preservation experts also provide "boxing" to save flower girl dresses for future generations. Some companies claim that TAPPI accelerated aging tests prove their boxes can prevent acid migration for up to 5 centuries! These boxes are sulfur-free and lignin-free throughout with a minimum pH of 8.5 and 3% calcium carbonate buffer. Always ask preservation specialists about their particular products, methods, and warranties
- Preservation boxes are available for purchase in various stores. These boxes, however, can vary significantly in quality. Many preservation boxes are just regular cardboard boxes with an acid-free coating. These coatings will not hold up as well as acid-free archival quality boxes
- Know The Enemy: Light, moisture, mildew, dust, dirt, insects, and even mice can pose threats to a flower girl dress. During long term storage, the fabric's sizing ( a starch-like substance added to fabric during manufacturing) can be attractive to insects and mice. Luckily, proper cleaning can remove this sizing
- If exposed constantly to sunlight or any other light source, white dresses will incur yellowing. Flower girl dresses should be in a breathable environment to protect them from mildew and mold growth. If moisture is allowed to condense in a storage space then the dress is at risk for damage. When a fabric can breathe, the humidity level remains constant around the garment and any excess moisture dissolves into the air
- Know The Temperature: Even preservation boxes and bags must be stored at a constant temperature. Flower girl dresses should never be stored in a hot attic or a damp basement. The gowns should never be stored in any room where there are extreme changes in temperature or humidity
- Know The Condition: Whether a flower girl dress is being worn at next month's special occasion or kept for future generations, you should periodically check its condition. If any spot hasn't been removed properly, oxidation spots can develop on the dress. Flower girl dresses in preservation bags and boxes should be checked every year. Preservation bags have windows for easy viewing at any time
- To help prevent permanent creasing, boxed gowns should be refolded yearly into a different position. Fabric can weaken when folded and permanent creases could develop in the dresses. The fabric could even tear at the weakened creases.To prevent such damage, dresses should be refolded on a regular basis. Cotton gloves should always be worn when handling preserved gowns
- The perfect flower girl dress impresses and delights the wedding guests. The dress can still be making a favorable impression at next month's occasion or even at a next century event! Today's perfection, tomorrow's preservation, it's all possible - when you know how to care for a flower girl dress
How to Make a More Puffy:
The flower girl's role in a wedding is important. She can do no wrong. Any mistakes are overlooked through smiles and adoring laughter. Guiding the bride into her new life, covering her path with flower petals, the flower girl's entrance fills attendee's hearts with joy and marks the arrival of the bride. For these reason, the only other person at a wedding who should be as beautiful as the bride is the flower girl, her dress no less than perfect
- Purchase a knee-length or above-the-ankle-length dress made of lightweight fabric such as chiffon, organza, and some satins. It's easier to get the desired puffing in a dress made of lightweight fabric that is easy to walk in
- Add an underskirt to the dress
- Add extra puff, support, and shape to the dress by sewing in or purchasing a child's underskirt (petticoat, pettiskirt, or crinoline) to wear with the dress
- Wrap the dress loosely in tissue paper, and store it in an acid-free box or breathable garment bag on a hanger until it's time for the flower girl to dress for the wedding
- Dress the flower girl at the last possible moment, so she is neat and pretty for the wedding, and the dress doesn't lose its puf
- 1 x Flower Girl Dress
Spec Condition New Type Flower Girl Dresses Washable Yes Packaging Package Included 1 x Flower Girl Dress
For Standard Tailoring Service
Since each of our dresses is customized for individual customer, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure that you have seen our size chart before placing your order.
Cancellation & Return Policy for Customized items:
For a customized dress that's completely designed and made just for you, such as a wedding gown or special occasion dress, DinoDirect kindly reminds you to check the size chart, color, the processing time to make sure the dress can reach you in time if you need it for a special occasion. Please read the information below carefully:
Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment will be eligible for a full refund.
Orders canceled within 1-3 days after payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product sales price.
Orders canceled after 3 days of payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns or exchanges once your order has been shipped.
For Color Mismatched items you received:
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on dinodirect.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped.
If you have any question about color, please refer to the Color & Size Guide of customized products in DINO.
For defective you received:
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. Our service Representative will follow up with you within 24 hours, thanks so much for your understanding!
|Unit Price||USD$ 45.62||USD$ 43.95||USD$ 42.29||USD$ 40.06|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on12-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: I was a little nervous ordering these as they were sooo cheap compared to the stores I'ld been looking at. I was very pleased when they arrived though! They are beautiful and I couldn't be happier
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: I would recommend this satin flower girl dress to anyone. We're using it as a flower girl dress, but it could fit many occasions. Thank you!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: This dress is absolutely gorgeous. It's tightly woven and extremely soft; very high quality. It arrived early, nicely packaged, and unwrinkled. It is a true fit
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: I had my daughters wear this. They were so elegant in it, had lots of people asked me where I bought it. Good!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: The cheap flower girl dress is absolutely beautiful! The material is of nice quality and exactly as advertised. I would highly recommend this.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this white flower girl dress for my daughter to wear at a wedding and I am so happy with it. The dress is made very well and its quality is comparable to boutique dresses at half the price. I also love the fact that it is made in the USA. I would definitely buy from this company again!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: I love this cheap flower girl dress. It is a very good quality and will make a wonderful flower girl drss for my wedding. The sizes do run a little small I would go a size up just to be on the safe side.
Was this review helpful?