- How can I convert itunes music to play on my car mp3 player?
Music files from itunes are DRM protected. In order to play them on mp3 players other than ipod and iphone, you need a special program to help remove the protection mechanism and convert the music files to mp3 format. I have been using tuneclone audio converter for quite a long time. It helps to convert protected and unprotected music files with very high quality and at very fast speed.
You can learn more about it from.
- How to make my car mp3 player with fm modulator works in my car?
Three Key points to making any media player/ FM modulator set up work:
1. MP3 player connected correctly to FM transmitter, usually through headphone jack or dock connection to transmitter.
2. Find an empty radio frequency (87.9 gets me from Detroit to Atlanta with one interruption in mountains in Tenesee but I can't get to Lansing without changing, go figure!) on your stereo.
3. Set the FM transmitter to broadcast on that radio station you identifed as blank.
You should be all set, hit play on your mp3 player and the player should play to the transmitter which will broadcast to the blank station and come out of your speakers.
Look at your transmitter and see how it indicates successful transmission, some light up, some display station.
- Can an mp3 player get ruined by using an mp3 cassette adapter for the car?
No. Cassette adapters are the best devices to play your mp3s in the car. You don't hear about them much because the industry seems to be trying to push FM transmitters down everybody's throat.