Customers Also Bought
General Model LY-204A Spec Condition New Type Foot Bath Massager Dimension 48 x 40 x 27.5cm/18.9 x 15.7 x 10.8in(L x W x H)(Outer); 13cm/5.1in(Internal Height) Features Features It contains one touchpad control for the bubbles and heat 2 Bubble strips
Roller Massagers in basin revive tired feet, leaving them refreshed and soothed
Water empties easily through front opening
Motorized Epicenter rotates with the press of a foot
Waterproof Toe Touch Control easily turns On and Off with one touch of a toe
Super quiet - enjoy the bubbles not the noise
Soothing heat helps maintain warm water temperature
Packaging Package Included 1 x Homoiothermy Heating Foot Bath Massager
- It contains one touchpad control for the heat 2 Bubble strips and bubbles
- The Foot Spa Massager features roller Massagers in basin revive tired feet, leaving them refreshed and soothed
- Water empties easily through front opening
- Motorized Epicenter rotates with the press of a footWaterproof Toe Touch Control easily turns On and Off with one touch of a toe
- Super quiet - enjoy the bubbles not the noise
- Soothing heat helps to maintain warm water temperature
- Rated Voltage: AC 220V
- Rated Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Rated Power: 800W
- Size: 48 x 40 x 27.5cm/18.9 x 15.7 x 10.8in(L x W x H)(Outer); 13cm/5.1in(Internal Height)
- Pamper your feet and soothe tired muscles with the heating foot bath massager
- The foot spa massager features soothing massage relieves tension and moisturizes skin
- High quality material makes the heating foot bath massager durable and reliable for long time use
Size in Detail:
Heating Foot Bath Massager Spa
How many of us have sore feet at the end of the day? There are countless professions where people have to be on their feet all day long and even with therapeutic shoes sore feet is just part of the job. You used to see people on TV describes put their feet in a bucket/tray of hot water to help sooth aching feet. With technology we now can find foot massagers that offer heated vibrating water and rolling massages. The whole idea is to take all the weight off of your feet and relax the muscles and bones that support your body all day. There's probably nothing better than an old fashioned foot massage given by your spouse or significant other but the contemporary electric foot massagers are coming close in terms of results. Some foot massagers concentrate on just your feet while others do the calfs and lower leg muscles as well giving you a complete and thorough massage. Soothing vibrating massage revives and relieves stressed feet. Smart heat keeps water warm for soothing relief. Refreshing bubbles relax sore achy feet. The water jets invigorate and refresh tired feet. The Foot Water Massagers come with a textured basin
Just like a traditional massage a water massager can help yield the same benefits: 1. It can alleviate soft tissue and muscle injuries brought about by low back pain neck and sports injuries pregnancy discomforts insomnia arthritis chronic and acute pain multiple sclerosis tendinitis lupus stress management and many other shapes of diseases and illnesses whether physical mental and emotional. 2. A quick water massage also attenuate anxiety levels by giving you a sense of well-being and by improving one ability to monitor stress signals. It also gives peace of mind. 3. A water massager may also help alleviate discomfort associated with pregnancy. 4. Emotionally it gives a soothing and calm state of alertness
- Make sure massager/heater is in OFF position
- Place foot massager/heater on floor
- Fill tub with warm water. The heat setting is designed to maintain the temperature of warm water, not to heat cold, or room temperature water
- Place Belava tub on top of the massager
- Plug massager into wall outlet. Attention: to eliminate splashing, do not fill tub with more than 1 and ½ gallons of water (approximately 2.5 inches deep). DO NOT fill Beleva tub to capacity
- Sit in a chair and place feet in the water. NEVER stand in the foot spa
- Turn Belava massager/heater on by pressing the ON/OFF button and select setting on the touchpad located on the unit
- Select one or a combination of the settings: Massage and Heat, Heat Only, Massage Only
- To turn off, simply press the OFF button on the touchpad
- Belava massager/heater can also be used as a dry foot massager when used without water
- Attention: use heat on low setting for dry use (without Belava Tub) to prevent burning
How to Get Most from Massage Therapy:
- Choosing the right massage therapist is very important. The type of masseuse you choose will depend upon why you are getting a massage. Massage therapists specialize in many areas. The following are just a few: relaxation, sports injuries, car accidents, chronic pain. From there, their specialties may be broken down even further. The experience of many therapists is limited to the back while others may have additional skills within the neck and head regions of the body. Do your homework. Choosing the wrong masseuse will leave you wanting your money back. Ask several massage therapists in your area what their patients primarily come in seeking treatment for
- Make sure you are warm and relaxed before your massage starts. It isn't uncommon to lay on a massage table 5-10 minutes before your massage starts. This is something people in our fast-paced world may find irritating. However, it is a sign of a good massage therapist. This indicates that your masseuse wants you to get the most out of your massage. If you need to, relax for half an hour, or take a warm bath before going to your appointment. The looser your muscles are, the better your masseuse can target the root causes of your pain or discomfort
- After your massage, it is tempting to crawl under your bed covers, jump into a warm bath or go hot tubing. Instead, stay away from these heat builders. Put a cold ice pack onto the area your therapist worked out. Make sure the ice pack covers a large enough area
- Heat causes the blood to stop flowing. Cold gets your blood circulating--allowing your body to flush out the unwanted waste materials your therapist just worked up
- Drink lots of water. Water after a massage helps the body flush out any accumulated materials in the muscles which were released during the massage. Without step 3 and 4, you might instead build up waste materials, causing muscle aches and soreness after your massage
How to Give a Romantic Massage?
- Giving your partner a romantic massage is a simple yet effective way to show him how much you care. With a little preparation you can turn your bedroom into a relaxing paradise. A romantic massage will not only soothe tired muscles and refresh weary minds, it will also promote a deep sense of intimacy and unity in your relationship
How to Best Use Personal Massagers:
- Stimulate Circulation. Deep tissue massage can warm up your muscles, increasing blood flow to the massaged area. To do this, you can use a manual, hand-held massager or an electric massager. Use a firm hand to penetrate to deeper muscle fibers, but be careful not to press down so hard that you cause pain
- Decrease Illness. Using massagers after workouts or when muscles are sore helps to stimulate the immune system. This can help avoid sickness. During the massaging process, blood flows more easily through veins allowing more oxygen and repair cells to reach the muscle.
- Give Someone Else a Massage: People often have a difficult time reaching every spot on their body that they want to massage. Massaging others with personal massagers can help them get a more thorough massage. This is especially true for pesky spots in the center of the back. You may be able to convince them to reciprocate and give you a massage while you rest.
- Reduce Your Stress: Personal massagers have been shown to temporarily reduce blood pressure during use. Don't be afraid to add soothing massage oils to your skin, as their fragrance can also relax you further
- Get a Little Risqué: Placing an electric massager on a low vibrating setting can help to arouse your partner sensually. Enjoying your merchandise by yourself is not off limits, either. You may be too embarrassed to go to adult shops to purchase toys to enhance sexual experience. This provides a covert way to introduce something new to your partner. Ensure that your massager will not snag on any of your body parts as this can cause pain or injury, or ruin the mood
- 1 x Homoiothermy Heating Foot Bath Massager
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 60.10||USD$ 58.12||USD$ 56.14||USD$ 53.50||USD$ 53.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.