Customers Also Bought
General Model ZY-878 Spec Condition New Type Foot Bath Massager Spa Parameters
Rated Voltage: AC 220V
Rated Frequency: 50Hz
Rated Power: 800W
Water Capacity: 12L
Dimension 52 x 40 x 38cm/20.47 x 15,75 x 14.96(L x W x H)(Outer); 46 x 32 x 30cm/18.11 x 12.60 x 11.81in(L x W x H)(Internal)
180cm/70.87in(Power Cord Length)
Features Features Foot Bath Massager Spa in basin revive tired feet, leaving them refreshed and soothed
Water empties easily through front opening
Foot Bath Massager Spa offers a soothing and calm state of alertness
Super quiet - enjoy the bubbles not the noise
Soothing heat helps maintain warm water temperature
It is easy for you to operate
It relieves muscular tension, reduces inflammation and provides pain relief
You can use this product to massage your feet
This massager features vibrative massage and magnet therapy healthcare function
It helps to improve the blood circulation in your body
Packaging Package Included 1 x Home Health Care Homoiothermy Heating Foot Bath Massager Spa
- Size: 52 x 40 x 38cm/20.47 x 15,75 x 14.96(L x W x H)(Outer); 46 x 32 x 30cm/18.11 x 12.60 x 11.81in(L x W x H)(Internal)
- Power Cord Length: 180cm/70.87in
- Pelvic Length: 30cm/11.81in
- Rated Voltage: AC 220V
- Rated Frequency: 50Hz
- Rated Power: 800W
- Water Capacity: 12L
- Foot Bath Massager Spa in basin revive tired feet, leaving them refreshed and soothed
- Water empties easily through front opening
- Foot Bath Massager Spa offers a soothing and calm state of alertness
- Super quiet - enjoy the bubbles not the noise
- Soothing heat helps maintain warm water temperature
- It is easy for you to operate
- It relieves muscular tension, reduces inflammation and provides pain relief
- You can use this product to massage your feet
- This massager features vibrative massage and magnet therapy healthcare function
- It helps to improve the blood circulation in your body
- It relieves muscular tension, reduces inflammation and provides pain relief .Heat and cold causes the blood to stop flowing or circulating--allowing your body to flush out the unwanted waste materials your therapist just worked up
- The bottom has wheels, easy to move.This Massaging Foot Bath comes with bubbles, heat and three pedicure attachments for a positively pampering experience from heel to toe. Roller massagers in basin revive tired feet, leaving them refreshed and soothed. Soothing heat foot bath spa helps maintain warm water temperature
- Massaging Foot Bath can exercise your muscles, improve blood circulation, promote metabolism, and quickly ease the fatigue. With such an innovative design Massaging Foot Bath, you can rest, relax and enjoy yourself anywhere and anytime
Size in Detail:
How to Best Use Personal Massagers:
- Stimulate Circulation. Deep tissue massage can warm up your muscles, increasing blood flow to the massaged area. To do this, you can use a manual, hand-held massager or an electric massager. Use a firm hand to penetrate to deeper muscle fibers, but be careful not to press down so hard that you cause pain
- Decrease Illness. Using massagers after workouts or when muscles are sore helps to stimulate the immune system. This can help avoid sickness. During the massaging process, blood flows more easily through veins allowing more oxygen and repair cells to reach the muscle.
- Give Someone Else a Massage: People often have a difficult time reaching every spot on their body that they want to massage. Massaging others with personal massagers can help them get a more thorough massage. This is especially true for pesky spots in the center of the back. You may be able to convince them to reciprocate and give you a massage while you rest.
- Reduce Your Stress: Personal massagers have been shown to temporarily reduce blood pressure during use. Don't be afraid to add soothing massage oils to your skin, as their fragrance can also relax you further
- Get a Little Risqué: Placing an electric massager on a low vibrating setting can help to arouse your partner sensually. Enjoying your merchandise by yourself is not off limits, either. You may be too embarrassed to go to adult shops to purchase toys to enhance sexual experience. This provides a covert way to introduce something new to your partner. Ensure that your massager will not snag on any of your body parts as this can cause pain or injury, or ruin the mood
How to Use a Cleaning Foot Bath?
Relaxing your feet at the end of a long day does a world of good for your whole body. Foot baths can help soothe tired muscles in your feet and legs and, in combination with some aromatherapy, can invigorate you for your evening's activities or help calm your whole system and improve your sleep
- If you are using a regular water basin, tumble a bath towel in the dryer for 10 to 20 minutes before setting up your foot bath
- Fill the basin or foot spa with water that is slightly hot to the touch but not steaming.
- Add ½ to 1 cup of Epsom salt or a handful of sea salt to the warm water. Mix in a teaspoon of an aromatherapy essential oil (peppermint or eucalyptus for invigoration; lavender, clary sage or chamomile for soothing) to enhance your soak if desired
- Wrap the basin with the warmed bath towel to keep the water heated. If you're using a commercial foot spa, turn the heater on to keep the water warm
- Position yourself so that you are seated in a comfortable chair and can enjoy the relaxation of the foot bath. Place your feet one at a time into the water and let both feet soak in the warm water for at least five minutes. Relax your body and mind
- Stretch your feet while they soak in the water: Try flexing your arches and heels, tensing and straightening your toes, curling your toes, then relaxing the muscles of your feet. These simple stretches encourage circulation and make good use of the warmth of the water.
- Use a loofah or foot scrub brush with or without a lotion scrub to remove dead skin cells and deep-cleanse your feet. Rub each foot with the brush or scrub for one to two minutes per foot, then place the scrubbed foot back in the soak
- Rub heels, balls of feet and rough areas with a pumice stone to smooth cracks and rough spots on your skin. Pumicing over calluses can help reduce their thickness and remove layers of dead skin.
- Finish your rub-and-pumice stage by massaging your feet with your hands. Stroke your hands from the tips of your toes up to your ankles and mid-calf. Squeeze and release feet the sides of the feet. Enjoy the last few minutes of your foot bath with more soaking, and then dry your feet with a warm towel
How to Benefit Most from Massage Therapy:
- Choosing the right massage therapist is very important. The type of masseuse you choose will depend upon why you are getting a massage. Massage therapists specialize in many areas. The following are just a few: relaxation, sports injuries, car accidents, chronic pain. From there, their specialties may be broken down even further. The experience of many therapists is limited to the back while others may have additional skills within the neck and head regions of the body. Do your homework. Choosing the wrong masseuse will leave you wanting your money back. Ask several massage therapists in your area what their patients primarily come in seeking treatment for
- Make sure you are warm and relaxed before your massage starts. It isn't uncommon to lay on a massage table 5-10 minutes before your massage starts. This is something people in our fast-paced world may find irritating. However, it is a sign of a good massage therapist. This indicates that your masseuse wants you to get the most out of your massage. If you need to, relax for half an hour, or take a warm bath before going to your appointment. The looser your muscles are, the better your masseuse can target the root causes of your pain or discomfort
- After your massage, it is tempting to crawl under your bed covers, jump into a warm bath or go hot tubing. Instead, stay away from these heat builders. Put a cold ice pack onto the area your therapist worked out. Make sure the ice pack covers a large enough area
- Heat causes the blood to stop flowing. Cold gets your blood circulating--allowing your body to flush out the unwanted waste materials your therapist just worked up
- Drink lots of water. Water after a massage helps the body flush out any accumulated materials in the muscles which were released during the massage. Without step 3 and 4, you might instead build up waste materials, causing muscle aches and soreness after your massage
- 1 x Home Health Care Homoiothermy Heating Foot Bath Massager Spa
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 94.68||USD$ 90.48||USD$ 86.28||USD$ 80.67||USD$ 80.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.